Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
I really hope that this futa will fuck the protagonist, and not vice versa. :ROFLMAO:
And then the games do, but there is no tolerance in the game. Boring.
Ahahahaha, well, I still read the game ...

Reactions: Sativa-29

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Just played it... What can I say, it's a nice game so far.
A nice MC, hot and cute girls, I like it.
The scene with the restaurant girl looked a bit silly after but I guess it was to show how good the MC was. ^^
Looking forward to more, keep it up. (y)

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Really enjoyed this. Great work so far! Just a little disapointed you start with a girlfriend, can't do anything with anyone else without being an ass. Hopefully there will be an option to break up with her. And for a legitimate reason, that wont leave anyone with bad feelings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
loved the game, story is great, animations also, great job dev :)
i only wish that we could dump the girlfriend, she freaks me out wit that huge eyes LOL, she's asian right? :D

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I like the render for gf. Although I got some serious closet slut vibes from the sex scene. Something about those funky facial expressions makes me think she is just a flipped switch away from becoming a nympho.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
surprised how mush this game is great, only the fact that mc have already a GF killed everything... games like these must give you choices. and the best friend part is incredibly enough i belive. i really liked how mom's boss want to make mc a whore must see future ideas indeed.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I agree. Also the eyes. That's a jumpscare face.
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up.
(Just clarifying that you might see lips like that on non-white girls... even Sub-Saharan African girls generally don't have lips like those... with a huge upper lip and small bottom lip, permanently sticking out like a really forced upper lip only pucker etc. But that you basically are never going to see that on a "white" girl outside of botched plastic surgery or collagen injections etc.

I wasn't at all implying that only white girls are human. :p )

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes