KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
The fact that Kimmy was there at all means she's at least friends enough with Zoe to be invited and I figure the reason she was holed up in a room alone was cuz she was avoiding the MC since we were still on her shit list at that point. she Alsohas a preexisting friendship with jasmine as well so that could be why they chose to go there. As far as Emi goes even if she wasn't at the event she's still on the squad and she's Zoe's roommate so it's safe to assume that Zoe prolly told her what happened so why wouldn't she be there to?

As far as penny goes my point was was that aside from the party she doesn't seem to actively hang out with anyone so I'm not sure where we'd find her. Yes she works at the diner but that's not a possibility because we were told we can't be seen in public.
I thought the reason she was holed up in a room was because she didn't bother to check the party room? Or maybe, whatsapp any of the other attendees.

To me Kimmy's just seems like a random location to end up in. Why not Zoe's dorm room? Sure they might only come with single beds, but they sure as sure looked comfy, all cuddled up together.

Reactions: Taureum

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder how Kimmy's family dealt with the sudden influx of cheerleaders that late at night. I'm assuming they all moved into that house as well. Hope no one woke up Grandpa Sun or Li'l Cookie.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I wonder how Kimmy's family dealt with the sudden influx of cheerleaders that late at night. I'm assuming they all moved into that house as well. Hope no one woke up Grandpa Sun or Li'l Cookie.
Sure took some rounds Swimming :LOL:. But as surprised they probably were, i'm sure they are happy as well, that the House, even only for the late Night is more Lively than normal.

Reactions: Call190Now

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
For the record, I am a Kimmy fan. I may not be a Kabalite of Kimmy but I would always welcome more Kimmy content over some of the other girls. I just have questions. Why Kimmy's?

Reactions: Taureum

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
For the record, I am a Kimmy fan. I may not be a Kabalite of Kimmy but I would always welcome more Kimmy content over some of the other girls. I just have questions. Why Kimmy's?
Probably bc there is enough Space for the whole Squad and who ever else comes

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
(Sorry, I just have an overactive imagination so indulge me)

Zoe: "Well that was eventfull..."
Liz: "I'll say... (nudge nudge, wink wink)"
Zoe: "No not that, you idiot! I meant the whole business with the violence and the police and shit. What are we gonna do now?"
Jasmine: "Go home? Sleep it off?"
Zoe: "Fuck that! I don't want to be alone right now. If only there was a place we could all be together in our time of need..."
Bailey: "...like your dorm room?"
Zoe: "And wake up Emi? Hell no, she'd be devastated by guilt cuz she let Jas take her place."
Jasmine: "It's not like someone twisted my arm ya know? We could go back to my place. I mean, Damien is in jail and I still have the key so we should have the place to ourselves."
Bailey: "Yeah, so NOT spending the night at a place that reeks of that rat!"
Jasmine: "Fine, can we crash at yours then?"
Bailey: "Uhm no, not tonight. Tonight's the night Rainne disinfects her nose piercing."
Liz: "We could just crash at Ethan's, I'm sure he wouldn't even notice a few extra girls hanging around."
Zoe: "Okay, that's settled then. We'll crash at Ethan's and figure out what to do next in the morning. Just, uh... don't expect me to take notes, I seem to have misplaced my pen. Bailey! Call us an Uber!"

(A short Uber ride later)

Jasmine: "Wow, the house looks pretty dark. I would have thought that at least someone would be awake given all the crapola that happened tonight."
Liz: "They're probably all hanging out in the home theatre room watching the news, wearing matching pyamas or something. There's probably some hugging going on."
Zoe: "I'd scoff but that sounds weirdly plausible."

(Rings doorbell)

Sleepy Kimmy: "...uh? What? What's going on? What are you all doing here this late?"
Liz: "Aww FUCK! I forgot. We moved houses, again!"
Bailey: "Well I don't have enough cash for another Uber ride, so MOVE IT, Kimmy! We're spending the night!"
Sleepy Kimmy: "I'm too tired to even argue. Whatever, just come on in. (yawn) Just don't wake up Grandpa Sun or.."

(Crashing sounds from upstairs)

Zoe: "(GASP) Li'l Cookie!!!!"

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You mean after she left Shauna and her Dad, or why she left in the first place?

Possession of drugs from some scheme of Charles'
Those questions are from the unanswered questions list I am compiling. We only got vague information on both but not enough details as to what really happened yet. I am building up a list of these kinds of questions and will be updating them over time as we get answers and more questions. It is a new side project I am working on for WVM, to go with the FAQ and game guide. Just another fun way to track this stuff.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018

Zoe: "No not that, you idiot! I meant the whole business with the violence and the police and shit. What are we gonna do now?"
Zoe: "Fuck that! I don't want to be alone right now. If only there was a place we could all be together in our time of need..."
Zoe: "And wake up Emi? Hell no, she'd be devastated by guilt cuz she let Jas take her place."
Jasmine: "It's not like someone twisted my arm ya know? We could go back to my place. I mean, Damien is in jail and I still have the key so we should have the place to ourselves."
Bailey: "Uhm no, not tonight. Tonight's the night Rainne disinfects her nose piercing."
Liz: "We could just crash at Ethan's, I'm sure he wouldn't even notice a few extra girls hanging around."
Zoe: "Okay, that's settled then. We'll crash at Ethan's and figure out what to do next in the morning. Just, uh... don't expect me to take notes, I seem to have misplaced my pen. Bailey! Call us an Uber!"

Jasmine: "Wow, the house looks pretty dark. I would have thought that at least someone would be awake given all the crapola that happened tonight."
Liz: "They're probably all hanging out in the home theatre room watching the news, wearing matching pyamas or something. There's probably some hugging going on."

(Rings doorbell)

Sleepy Kimmy: "...uh? What? What's going on? What are you all doing here this late?"
Bailey: "Well I don't have enough cash for another Uber ride, so MOVE IT, Kimmy! We're spending the night!"
Sleepy Kimmy: "I'm too tired to even argue. Whatever, just come on in. (yawn) Just don't wake up Grandpa Sun or.."

Dammit, the Pen caught me Offguard:LOL::LOL::D

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

(Rings doorbell)

Wait, who is Ethan?

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Well the whole cheer squad aside from nat is over at Kimmy's I assume that means Emiko as well so I'm hoping BD lets us sneak over there to visit them so they know we're ok that way you can see Kimmy and Emi and I can see Bailey and we're both happy :D Penny's a bit of a loner at the moment tho so not really sure how we'd get to see her :(
Penny seems like she's friends with Bailey at least, since Bailey and Raine like to hang out at Penny's work. That's what I'm thinking the tie-in would be.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes