WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i have a question to pose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I came across that in certain days in different location/environment. I notice the eyes seems to be different. I rolled back few screens and back and I happen to think about it a little. What LocoGringo78 posted that it varies in lighting and room/environment coloring that may change the individual's eyes color. One theme one of the girl's eye were so gray/silver that in other theme location it wasn't. Well what happen was one of the girl was in all white background room that make her eye to seem to be silver.

I would have to say that BD did a good job on that. He really made me think about it a bit because I was about to add that to possible issue notes. Well, I decided I didn't because of the environment lighting and background color make the different to be a little more realistic.

Have a great day... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

I've written this post out a few times now. I'm not sure how much information to share and I don't want to say too much for privacy sake. So I'll keep things pretty basic.

- Me and my girlfriend were in close contact with someone that just informed us they tested positive for Covid-19

- We have postponed our impromptu vacation.

- We're currently planning out exactly what we're going to do while we wait for our own test results. I still live with and take care of my at risk grandpa so we're taking it very seriously

- Due to the uncertainty of the next few days there is no longer a set release date for D8p2. The goal is by the end of the month but I don't want to promise anything as I have very limited control of how things play out.

My original post went into a ton of detail about everything and how it happened but it seems best to keep it vague just for my own privacy as well as making the "need to know" information easily digestible.

I don't want anyone to worry about me. I'll be completely okay, we're just doing everything we can to make sure everyone stays as safe as possible.
I will keep you guys informed. I'll have more concrete information to share in a few days.

This all completely sucks and I was really looking forward to this weekend. But keeping everyone safe is way more important than anything like that.
I also have some news to share about the set of monthly renders and something cool I have planned for it / future ones. But I want to keep this post short and on topic so I'll save it for my next post. I'll likely talk about it a bit in discord as well.

That's all for me for now, I'll have the update post for this update post up as soon as I have things to share.
I hope all of you are doing well.

Thank you guys <3
Braindrop, your grandfather, girlfriend and your health is more important than the planned release day for the update. Hopefully you and others are not affected by the COVID-19. Be safe and would be looking forward to the update when you believe it ready to be release. (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Lot's of great questions so far for the project I am working on. If anyone else wants to add to the growing list let me know. Please note almost every one of these was provided to me by other members (yes even the Stacy one's). Don't worry I will be adding more of my own questions to the list as well. Please note if you have not played through the current release there are spoilers here. Read at your own risk.

Here is what I have so far:

• What does WVM Stand for?
  • Who is the third controlling member of WVM?
  • What happened to Shauna’s mother?
  • Who attempted to kidnap Natalie when she was younger and why?
  • Does Harper not like Veronica?
  • Why is Vanessa’s Ex-husband in jail?
  • How many bedrooms are in the new house?
  • Who else was in the car accident with the MC father?
  • What did Stacy want to tell the MC before he told her Willow is his sister?
  • What is the background story on Stacy she seems to be hiding something?
  • Who is tied up in the group Charles was involved in outside Vanessa’s ex-husband, and who is the leader of that group?
  • Who will take up Charles position as it seems he is losing his job? Will it be Lauren?
  • With it looking like Charles is losing his job will this change Veronica’s opinion on being a teacher still?
  • Will Wendy move into the house with the MC and Willow?
  • How will the conversation with Wendy, Willow and the MC go?
  • Will Katie still have a role at WVM or will she lose her job too?
  • What will happen to Damien and his mother (if she really is sick)?
  • Will Alexis show up at WVM?
  • Who will be the first confirmed pregnancy?
  • Why are the colors of WVM Yellow and Black and not another color?
  • Will we continue to see the girls all wearing matching PJ’s?
  • What damage did the MC really do to Ryker?
  • Will the team really get a stake dinner or will we finally get Chicken or Salad instead?
  • Will we get a chance to ride in the RV again?
  • When will moon finally get her interview?
  • Will the interview be fluff questions or hard hitting questions?
  • Will the team win their first game?
  • Who will take the role of manager for the MC?
  • Who will be Harper’s Assistant coaches?
  • Will Cedar make up with Wendy?
  • Will anyone else in the game have Heterochromia iridium?
  • Is there a reason why the MC memories are poor and why he seems to forget most of his early childhood?
  • Does Azel know more about the MC past than she is letting on?
  • Why does the MC seem to think he knows some of the Rainbow girls?

I am still trying to figure out the best way to display all these questions and how to show answers to questions as we get them in future updates.
Create Unofficial WVM blog :) Better yet, maybe unofficial WVM wiki... :unsure:

Have a great day... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
LocoGringo78, you could look at this site, I am sure it at no cost to create, . I figured you could create DR_LocoGringo78_4_WVM.fandom.com or Unofficial_WVM.fandom.com You could create wiki on each characters and etc. I am sure you could have few people help you with some admin accounts.

Have a great day... (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
LocoGringo78, you could look at this site, I am sure it at no cost to create, . I figured you could create DR_LocoGringo78_4_WVM.fandom.com or Unofficial_WVM.fandom.com You could create wiki on each characters and etc. I am sure you could have few people help you with some admin accounts.

Have a great day... (y)
I don't think we need to go as far as making a wiki for WVM. It's not going to be that complicated.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I don't think we need to go as far as making a wiki for WVM. It's not going to be that complicated.
I was just giving LocoGringo78, some idea if he want. I do not expect him to accept my idea. I was looking at Fandom.com site that has few site like this one, . I am sure it doesn't have to be fancy like this one. It doesn't cost anything.

Have a great day... (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Penny seems like she's friends with Bailey at least, since Bailey and Raine like to hang out at Penny's work. That's what I'm thinking the tie-in would be.
As has been pointed out repeatedly Bailey and Rainn's apartment is above the diner. Bailey mentions she can't take us upstairs because of her agreement with Rainn which is why our first scene with her was in the diners kitchen.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to check in one more time to say that I'll be retiring semi-permanently from this forum.

Between COVID and a personal set of issues, not really knowing what my future would hold, I had a few rough months to almost a year and it sort of felt nice to have this community to withdraw back to whenever I needed. This world of erotic VN's was pretty new to me and for a while, I became progressively more obsessed with it and it somewhat helped me get over my loneliness a lot of the time.

But since moving to a new city a couple months ago, being in a new environment, new groups of people around me, starting fresh, I've felt myself needing this space less and less and I feel like I've been visiting the forum once a day just to check my alerts but not to actually spend any time here.

So maybe I'll still be lurking to a degree, hard to say, I've definitely not given up on the world of erotic VN's for now but I just don't feel the need to check in on this community anymore. That's nothing against any of you, it's been tremendous fun and even somewhat therapeutic at times, but yeah, I've kinda got my own thing going on lately and have neither the time nor the need for this forum anymore.

So thanks to all of you for making these last months more bearable, and who knows, maybe I'll be back at some point ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to check in one more time to say that I'll be retiring semi-permanently from this forum.

Between COVID and a personal set of issues, not really knowing what my future would hold, I had a few rough months to almost a year and it sort of felt nice to have this community to withdraw back to whenever I needed. This world of erotic VN's was pretty new to me and for a while, I became progressively more obsessed with it and it somewhat helped me get over my loneliness a lot of the time.

But since moving to a new city a couple months ago, being in a new environment, new groups of people around me, starting fresh, I've felt myself needing this space less and less and I feel like I've been visiting the forum once a day just to check my alerts but not to actually spend any time here.

So maybe I'll still be lurking to a degree, hard to say, I've definitely not given up on the world of erotic VN's for now but I just don't feel the need to check in on this community anymore. That's nothing against any of you, it's been tremendous fun and even somewhat therapeutic at times, but yeah, I've kinda got my own thing going on lately and have neither the time nor the need for this forum anymore.

So thanks to all of you for making these last months more bearable, and who knows, maybe I'll be back at some point ;)
Totally happy for you. Best wishes and you will be missed.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

My time here started recently so I can't really say I've known you :) BUT with that being said best wishes to you and hope all pans out as you hope it will :d
Best of luck :) as long as you have fun doing it ...that's all that matters ( just nothing illegal...that's bad..really bad...then if you start on that path you might not have the opportunity to enjoy other things..like this forum/topic or other important things :) )
So..with that being said hf and enjoy your new enviorment! :D

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes