Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Maybe just change all the relations from mother to landlady and sister to roommate or best friend etc. like other games do, yeah if you play the game then it sounds stupid like yeah im looking for my real landlady and stuff like that but we all know who the persons are and their relations to each other... this would be one way to outmove the patreon rules... but i dont think BD would be up for it
Hmmm. I see a lot of the regulars are avoiding the thread today I wonder why that is? Oh right it must be that ugly complaint about that topic that we all need to wait patiently for an evil modder to come in and fix.
Ofcourse, every Game needs Incest and every Character in every Game that you can't fuck needs to be Ugl.y:rolleyes::cautious:
It can't be thata Marvelous Game like WVM, which Developer don't want Incest in his Game, has no Incest.
And if it would have it, i would add a Halfmillion Facepalm smileys.___.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmm. I see a lot of the regulars are avoiding the thread today I wonder why that is? Oh right it must be that ugly complaint about that topic that we all need to wait patiently for an evil modder to come in and fix.
With new players i don't mind the "talk". It's just when the trolls chip in that my eye starts to twitch. We all go through the stages playing this vn, thankfully most the healthy way.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I've ben lurking but you know me and how well I react to said topic so rather than snap at someone I just kept my mouth shut :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if I ruined the thread, I'll stfu. I just finished the game yesterday and was sharing my thoughts. Didn't want to ruin the vibe.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I guess the good and bad news are there is no update this week.
The good news is there is probably an update next week.
At least I have 2 updates I can look forward to that I didn't play yet.
Hopefully there will be something special next week before Halloween.
I only needed a few more renders to enjoy the story.
Just have to hold on for another week, I can do it, I can do it, yes I can.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have had personal matters to address this weekend which is why I have been silent. I have been lurking when I can though.

I am always down for some Stacy talk, but I don't like talking about trying to make BD remove content or change his style, just because someone can't get what they want. I have said it a hundred times now if Stacy becomes off limits for any reason I am not going to go all crazy telling BD to add incest content. The story is what I come to the game for.

It is the story that makes this game so good. The characters are all beautiful the renders are great, the animations are really good all of which makes the game good. Without the story this would be just another game to play. I am all for constructive criticism done in a tasteful way, but when I hear the same thing over and over and over it just gets boring. There is a reason certain characters take certain actions and we will figure that out one day. Maybe the developer is leaving things open for an evil modder to make adjustment. Maybe we need to keep expectations low and just be happy we get the content we do. Why is it so important for someone to have lewd content with Azel, Wendy or Cedey, when there are 43 other women in this game that can have lewd content with. To add to that there are 26 girls we haven't seen lewd content with yet (not including the 3 that are off limits). Now I can see if there are 5 total girls in the game and 3 are off limits on how you could be upset, but there are 46 girls and only 3 are off limits.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have had personal matters to address this weekend which is why I have been silent. I have been lurking when I can though.

I am always down for some Stacy talk, but I don't like talking about trying to make BD remove content or change his style, just because someone can't get what they want. I have said it a hundred times now if Stacy becomes off limits for any reason I am not going to go all crazy telling BD to add incest content. The story is what I come to the game for.

It is the story that makes this game so good. The characters are all beautiful the renders are great, the animations are really good all of which makes the game good. Without the story this would be just another game to play. I am all for constructive criticism done in a tasteful way, but when I hear the same thing over and over and over it just gets boring. There is a reason certain characters take certain actions and we will figure that out one day. Maybe the developer is leaving things open for an evil modder to make adjustment. Maybe we need to keep expectations low and just be happy we get the content we do. Why is it so important for someone to have lewd content with Azel, Wendy or Cedey, when there are 43 other women in this game that can have lewd content with. To add to that there are 26 girls we haven't seen lewd content with yet (not including the 3 that are off limits). Now I can see if there are 5 total girls in the game and 3 are off limits on how you could be upset, but there are 46 girls and only 3 are off limits.
Did I miss something?What removed content?

Reactions: cakeny

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Did I miss something?What removed content?
You didn't miss anything the Incest topic came up again. Sick of hearing about removing the actions Azel takes towards the MC. Some people think it should be removed if there will be no incest. Then the landlady topic came up again as well. Ugh!

Reactions: csmk14 and armion82

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
You didn't miss anything the Incest topic came up again. Sick of hearing about removing the actions Azel takes towards the MC. Some people think it should be removed if there will be no incest. Then the landlady topic came up again as well. Ugh!
he wasn't saying there was removed content he was talking about the few people saying that BD should remove the azel kissing stuff cuz it's never gonna go anywhere
Can't undersstand the People. i Like the Stuff, even if it wont lead anywere

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I deleted all my posts about that stuff, sorry again for ruining the thread, I understand why it was annoying for some people if that was already talked about many times.
Don't worry you are fine, just us grumpy old regulars who see this all the time. You didn't know any better, and I wasn't even going to comment on it until some others jumped in on it as well who already know about the content not being added or changed.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I deleted all my posts about that stuff, sorry again for ruining the thread, I understand why it was annoying for some people if that was already talked about many times.
Relax you did nothing you have to apologize for and you certainly didn't ruin the thread or it's vibe. You just stepped on a landmine you didn't know was there.

Reactions: TheFurs and cakeny
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes