Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
wait, is BAD and WVM in the same universe and we're gonna have to deal with the HOTS?
Okay, I'm assuming HOTS is the movie I watched a century ago, but what's BAD from, a game or a movie? DIKs I know, haven't played the game, going to wait on that (still recovering from Acting Lessons), but did see the reference in Melody. And thanks for someone explaining what B&R was (not Baskins and Robbins).
MV5BYWRiYzg1MDgtNDg4Ni00NzE5LTgyMWUtMGFiODBmM2I5M2I4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA...jpg

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Okay, I'm assuming HOTS is the movie I watched a century ago, but what's BAD from, a game or a movie? DIKs I know, haven't played the game, going to wait on that (still recovering from Acting Lessons), but did see the reference in Melody. And thanks for someone explaing what B&R was (not Baskins and Robbins).
View attachment 472854
Hots is the female sorority in badik game and bad is also a short way of basicly the badik game

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Consider this. We’ve got an MC’s who’s a sperm donor and a basketball player, right? Picture an epilogue taking place 18+ years in the future where the MC’s children are a whole new generation of basketball players (men and/or women). Multiple teams of half-siblings competing with each other.
Unlikely to happen even in a work of fiction but still, it’s an interesting thought.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
nooooo then mine won't be special anymore and I lose my bragging rights :cautious:
lol You could still brag! You would still be the 1st an your the High Priest's lol I'm more for the darker side of things, Death,Souls,Skull,Sex, lol so I can't take your title lol :) So you can still brag all you want lol NO ***bragging rights*** LOST

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Okay, I'm assuming HOTS is the movie I watched a century ago, but what's BAD from, a game or a movie? DIKs I know, haven't played the game, going to wait on that (still recovering from Acting Lessons), but did see the reference in Melody. And thanks for someone explaining what B&R was (not Baskins and Robbins).
View attachment 472854
Wow...memories of Betamax... :ROFLMAO:

As for P.A.G.A.N. , we may share a few...similarities, as has been mentioned. Did we come first? Did they? Does it matter? At the end of the day we're all wearing goat leggings and we all agree that Bailey's a goddess.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
just incase anyone here is interested in the route Rachels side venture goes braindrop is adding something to it for patreon.

"I have also added a new goal where I will hold a set of polls to let my patrons decide a character for Rachael's business. There will be a separate poll for every aspect of her. (Ethnicity, age, weight, height, backstory, personality, kinks, all the good stuff). (All things must abide by patreon's tos)"

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
my top 5 disliked persons so far of this game

1.that nephew of Charles possibly also called Ryker … maybe
2. charles
3. willow
4. kimmy
5. mackey
I'll give you mine just a lil nipple twist on them lol

1. I agree that nephew is a Twatwaffle
2. Willow, What bitch you think I owe you a anything really lol
3. Charles is a douchebag
4. Kimmy We don't really know much about her yet. She could have HUGE crush/obsessive with the MC that makes her a bitch loll
5. Leaving this open for any unknown future updates lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes