The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1. I agree that nephew is a Twatwaffle
LOL Twatwaffle I think I just found my new favorite word

4. Kimmy We don't really know much about her yet. She could have HUGE crush/obsessive with the MC that makes her a bitch loll
OR she has a huge obsessive crush on jasmine and is on a cock blocking crusade

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
LOL Twatwaffle I think I just found my new favor word

OR she has a huge obsessive crush on jasmine and is on a cock blocking crusade
lol Awesome good put that sumbitch out there lol, Yea your probably right I wasent even thinking about that DOH!! How stupid lol the sighs were all over the place. and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
lol Awesome good put that sumbitch out there lol, Yea your probably right I wasent even thinking about that DOH!! How stupid
LOL Twatwaffle I think I just found my new favorite word
Haha, I like it. It's right up there with "Twatsicle" which I first heard when someone was describing Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc "taking over" as the presenters for Top Gear as "That ginger twatsicle are fucking Joey are poor replacements for the boys." (Top Gear is/was a British "car show" for anyone who doesn't know).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No problem at all.If the cult here is happy with anything related to Bailey,others will be happy even with minaml content for Jasmine.
Well im glad at least jasmine gets some attention too she fine too.

Too few black girls in games imo so I am happy here we have some chocolate ladies action.
Yeah,first one at least for me was Jessica from Dreaming of Dana.Wait that is a lie.First one of course is Vixen from SU.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
BrainDrop by any cause will you be adding an school shower scene or planing on one with the MC in future development ?
Because I would love to see it, and I bit other member's of the cult of Bailey as well an scene were Bailey and the majority of the cheerleader squad (lead by Bailey :sneaky:) giving the MC school spirit encourage an victory/win before an game or after the game.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
BrainDrop by any cause will you be adding an school shower scene or planing on one with the MC in future development ?
Because I would love to see it, and I bit other member's of the cult of Bailey as well an scene were Bailey and the majority of the cheerleader squad (lead by Bailey :sneaky:) giving the MC school spirit encourage an victory/win before an game or after the game.
Isn't Zoe the leader of the squad?
Of course she is right to Latisha from DOD.And Shani from JOHN.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
No problem at all.If the cult here is happy with anything related to Bailey,others will be happy even with minaml content for Jasmine.

Yeah,first one at least for me was Jessica from Dreaming of Dana.Wait that is a lie.First one of course is Vixen from SU.
Angel from WTHI for me tho it'sa little awkward playing scenes with her cuz I always name my MC's Angel thankfully the name labels are different colors lol. Jessica didn't do anything for me not that she isn't pretty it's mostly because femdom is a severe turn off for me since it goes against my own nature

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Isn't Zoe the leader of the squad?

Of course she is right to Latisha from DOD.And Shani from JOHN.
Yes Zoe is the leader of the squad, but in this scene it would be nice if Zoe let her take the lead if the MC said he like Bailey's boob's in the basement scene if not then Zoe take's the lead if MC said he like bigger boob's during that scene just saying...:sneaky:

Reactions: michael1984

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yes Zoe is the leader of the squad, but in this scene it would be nice if Zoe let her take the lead if the MC said he like Bailey's boob's in the basement scene if not then Zoe take's the lead if MC said he like bigger boob's during that scene just saying...:sneaky:
I will freely admit I did not fuck liz for liz i did it for the boobs and the "fuck me" stare bailey flashes at you in the background lol

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
have to agree zoe has nothing on bailey I would pick bailey over her any day but will pick teacher Victoria over bailey even tho I am torn over those two they probally share the number 1 spot for me :p

Reactions: 0ffspring
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes