ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Those waiting for the build 5 to be drop here...
View attachment 473123

While the rest will respect BrainDrop wishes and wait for the full 4 day release or if you're supporting him you are enjoying the build 5 which was email to you this morning (yay!) :whistle:
Yep, see that is why I am respectfully waiting for it to drop here, I think I read around the 5th? I wish I had the money to support every game that I like, alas I am limited to how much I can spend.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
will for those who are waiting for build 5 it's now on adugames as well, so if luck is in you're favor someone might drop it here as well.;)

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
*see link mouse pointer again edges toward temptation*

Slave Bailey: Nooo Daddy don't do it!

whoa that was close .... good girl *pats head*
Slave Bailey: purrrrr
Now that's sweet you have to treat you're slave nice, for me I love using the double headed dildo in my dressier on my slave..."Girl's have to have fun to you know" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Well im glad at least jasmine gets some attention too she fine too.

Too few black girls in games imo so I am happy here we have some chocolate ladies action.
There's also Keyana in WVM. Sweet, kind and flexible Keyana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I seen plenty of games here with Brown-skinned/Dark-skinned/Black women. Personally i think What's too few is a Male Protagonist who's Brown/Dark skinned or Black (And is seen in a romantic/vanilla portrayal).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I seen plenty of games here with Brown-skinned/Dark-skinned/Black women. Personally i think What's too few is a Male Protagonist who's Brown/Dark skinned or Black (And is seen in a romantic/vanilla portrayal).
well yeah I know about all those I played all that.. I mean its useally just one black girl in all those games.

Jasmine is more fire then keyana but that's just my opinion but thanks for trying to help me out appreciate it

Reactions: dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017

i do agree with you there is a bunch of games with black males (wayy more than games with blk females) but none of them is written as the vanilla type romance but most other types of these games are from a POV and you can enter your own name so its easy to just assume the race of the MC to what ever you want (thats why most games like that you can enter your own name), that said most of the games you listed don't have a black female as the main love interest... the only game i can think of that do have a black female ending with part vanilla is a LoP game by the name of "Arkham: the dark legacy"....

as i remember there was was a game where the main love interest was a black female (black MC as well) but in the end all the females turned white in the next update due to his supporters not liking blk women... shame cause i really do prefer blk women..

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes