Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Tomorrow, as long as nothing else gets in the way.
Saying tomorrow is redundant. There is always "tomorrow" somewhere in the world relative to where you are located. Thats why i specifyed my question. Since hours arent relative.

Edit: what i'm trying to say is that BD said it would be out on the 19th. And it's the 19th for me. And the updates usually rolls out at 06:00. Which is in 3 hrs

Reactions: cakeny

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Saying tomorrow is redundant. There is always "tomorrow" somewhere in the world relative to where you are located. Thats why i specifyed my question. Since hours arent relative.

Edit: what i'm trying to say is that BD said it would be out on the 19th. And it's the 19th for me. And the updates usually rolls out at 06:00. Which is in 3 hrs
Could be that early or could be much later. There is a total of 24 hours in a day.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017

The updates I've seen have rolled out at the early evening hours of EST (GMT -5), usually around 6PM EST. That's around 22 hours from now.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So here is what I expect to happen in tomorrow's update:

Talk with Cedey, MC already sleeping (PG version) with her, so it REALLY makes no sense to put off the talk, though will we get the reunion this update, I don't think we will!

Second will be Mable showing up to check on MC health.

Third, Talks with Belle, Rachel, Harper and MC, though I think Rachel and Harper will switch out partway in.

Finally I think we MIGHT get a Asst. Coach MC practice as he'll be told to be have for a few days BUT will want to be there for the team, and will set up the team dinner.

only other thing I can think of is the idea BD had while out and a bout
that is what I figured would happen as well, it makes the most sense

Reactions: csmk14

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Then no. For you it will be on the 20th.

Go to sleep/work/whatever and it will be out much later.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A little wait won't kill anyone. It drops when it drops. Sorry for anyone that only have hours to live, the rest of you will live so let's relax :)

Reactions: csmk14

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
with all these damn delays he's been doing i doubt we'll see an update tomorrow, as he 100% guaranteed the update would be out today and still pushed back i've stopped believing any of his promises by now.
How can you even say that though? He's literally one of the most reliable VN devs out there. Take 5 minutes and check his patreon for the reasons for the delay

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Because BD keeps posting on Patreon about him being an asshole, I think I found his theme song :D (no, I don't think he's an asshole).

I remember when that song was a top ten hit.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
with all these damn delays he's been doing i doubt we'll see an update tomorrow, as he 100% guaranteed the update would be out today and still pushed back i've stopped believing any of his promises by now.
He said "it will be out or I will pause pledges for next month" and so he paused pledges for next month.

Last edited:

IceWraith101

Dec 9, 2019
I've never seen someone use the word simp so many times in one post, and still not know what it actually means. A simp is a guy that is chasing girls, doing anything he can to please them just so he can sleep with them. He isn't the one chasing the girls, they are throwing themselves at him. He is helping the girls around him because he genuinely wants to help. He isn't doing it to get them into bed.
As I said.... its a fantasy of how the simp thinks girls SHOULD be reacting to hsi simping. It is obvious this game does not reflect reality. You are agreeing with my post while completely misunderstanding it.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
As I said.... its a fantasy of how the simp thinks girls SHOULD be reacting to hsi simping. It is obvious this game does not reflect reality. You are agreeing with my post while completely misunderstanding it.
I hope I don't regret answering but... that argument only holds if the MC was simping, which he isn't. And if you consider being a nice person that helps others simping then I don't know what to tell you.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Don't drag me into your shitty attitude, BD is one of the best devs for communicating with their fans, most will just drag things out in radio silence, but not him, and here you are dragging him for a couple days just because you can't get a game you, I am guessing, pay NOTHING for when you want it, FUCK OFF!
Not knocking BD, but the poster does have a point. This update has been pushed back several times, what's to say it won't be pushed back another time.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes