-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
WVM [Day 1-4 v0.4.5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (253 MB): - - - -

OP updated

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Question, if we don't have sex with Elizabeth in the basement, can we still get her later on or is she lost if we don't shag her there?

Also, how bad is that barber screwing up dyeing from blonde to red.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I love this game, the work the passion The Brain drops in this magnificent masterpiece, is wonderful, BUT one thing worries me is the different story arc/path you can go on, if you didn't choose one path you miss out on a lot of content, the first 3 days were like one linear line, loved it so much I became a patreon, day 4 is a nice but, Im disappointed by the tree some scene and a few things more. (maybe it's just me being picky) will see again next week (full day release)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I love this game, the work the passion The Brain drops in this magnificent masterpiece, is wonderful, BUT one thing worries me is the different story arc/path you can go on, if you didn't choose one path you miss out on a lot of content, the first 3 days were like one linear line, loved it so much I became a patreon, day 4 is a nice but, Im disappointed by the tree some scene and a few things more. (maybe it's just me being picky) will see again next week (full day release)
100% agree on that,feels to me day 4 so far is all about side characters and not enough Jamie/Shauna content,hope the dev stops neglecting them and gives us a some good hot sexy content with them at the end of the day and also yea if you're not into grannies or the other side characters you're missing a shit tone of content. Dont get me wrong its still an amazing game i just wish there were more content with Jamie/Shauna and ofc Baley :love:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I've already said this a while ago ... This was going to become one of my favorite games ... And that's exactly what has happened. I love it!! Each and every character has something to make it really special. One of the things I like most is the originality of the characters (visually, I mean) The shapes, expressions, looks, gestures ...
And obviously, like many, I have my favorites ... The cute, soft, tender and adorable Josie, for example. Although each and every one of the girls has something to highlight. (And I must also say, as a personal preference, that I look forward to "mom's time" - wink wink)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game is worse than Sisterly Lust women are fauning over this MC like what the fuq every single women he meets this is sad not every women wants a man no matter how rich or good looking he is some people just wont like or want you just cause they don't. I hate NTR content but this game is making me hurl so bad that I'm begging Dev to throw some NTR in this and not just the subtle kind either pure Forced Hardcore NTR.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes