Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I love this game, the work the passion The Brain drops in this magnificent masterpiece, is wonderful, BUT one thing worries me is the different story arc/path you can go on, if you didn't choose one path you miss out on a lot of content, the first 3 days were like one linear line, loved it so much I became a patreon, day 4 is a nice but, Im disappointed by the tree some scene and a few things more. (maybe it's just me being picky) will see again next week (full day release)
The problem is that Braindrop has introduced a LOT of girls. At one point, I believe he said that if you see a girl, the MC can have sex with her. That means that there are still many, many girls that need to be added to the MC's conquests. Who knows how many more we will see? Now add in the 'pregnancy' ladies, and it is difficult to include sex with the 'originals' in every release.

We'll have to see how Braindrop handles all of this content in future releases.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I was wondering if this was answered in the plot or not. If the MC's one of the top recruits in the country, then why did he choose a university with a shitty BB program? :unsure: Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to attend a top-20 school? Thanks.
I don't think it's explicitly stated but there are hints that his motivation was that he didn't want to leave Azel alone so he picked somewhere closer to home so she could move with him and not uproot her whole life

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is worse than Sisterly Lust women are fauning over this MC like what the fuq every single women he meets this is sad not every women wants a man no matter how rich or good looking he is some people just wont like or want you just cause they don't. I hate NTR content but this game is making me hurl so bad that I'm begging Dev to throw some NTR in this and not just the subtle kind either pure Forced Hardcore NTR.
I'm afraid you are just out of luck. Braindrop has stated emphatically that there will be no NTR in this game.

Try some other game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't think it's explicitly stated but there are hints that his motivation was that he didn't want to leave Azel alone so he picked somewhere closer to home so she could move with him and not uproot her whole life
Yea but didn't they travel pretty far in the motor home and she did quit her job?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The one thing I have to criticize is that it feels to me like there's starting to be too many characters.

Keep it concise, we don't have to sex every single woman that shows up.
Well, I DO!!! :)

But, I believe that Braindrop has stated that the MC WILL have the option 'to sex every single woman that shows up'. So...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm afraid you are just out of luck. Braindrop has stated emphatically that there will be no NTR in this game.

Try some other game.
it's best to just ignore laflare he posts shit like that in every popular games thread. A while back he posted that Midlife Crisis was bad now because Nefastus decided to turn it into an incest based game...when it had been one since day one....

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game has hot chicks. And best of all - they aren't the cookie-cutter, same old DAZ models that 20 other devs have used before. It's all original and the dev actually seems to be a good writer. I find myself shocked by the fact that I don't skip every dialogue scene between the sex stuff. Kudos for that! Also, it's awesome how quick the dev works on new updates. Dudes like this deserve our Patreon money.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
This game has hot chicks. And best of all - they aren't the cookie-cutter, same old DAZ models that 20 other devs have used before. It's all original and the dev actually seems to be a good writer. I find myself shocked by the fact that I don't skip every dialogue scene between the sex stuff. Kudos for that! Also, it's awesome how quick the dev works on new updates. Dudes like this deserve our Patreon money.
I totally agree. You can see the effort put into it. Compared to the copy pasta of most games. Downside of this, if you make a choice like Natalie's revamp, your fans will whine. Simply because they love the game that much.

I just hope this game wont end up with a house on fire, because of emotions and story. That "experience" is still hurting my heart.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes