UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yea but didn't they travel pretty far in the motor home and she did quit her job?
Eh..."sorta".

Shitty RV from the 90s, guy who drove it for the 2nd time ever, driving at night, and probably not on an actual major highway / interstate for a lot of it.
They probably averaged 45-50 mph max (since apparently, unlike me, most people don't consider speed limits to be "suggestions"), so after driving for let's say 7 hours straight they would have only actually gone 350 miles, max (and that's if they DID actually use a major highway).

For a real world example : that's essentially the distance from New York to Pittsburgh, and the entire drive is mostly through Pennsylvania because of its shape. Given all the previously listed factors, it's quite conceivable that the MC is going to a very local college, despite driving "all night".

As for Azel quitting, the whole Oprah-ish "you get a house!" thing was sprung last-minute, and at that point it's not like the MC is going to be all "Well fuck you guys, I'm going to Duke!".

Reactions: michael1984

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
except she's not a futa if she were you wouldn't only be able to fuck her in the ass :p (sorry I know most people on here just gave up on the distinction but I couldn't resist lol)
futa,trans,shemale girl with a dick call it whatever lets just not go over that topic again cause as far as i'm concerned its pointless

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I was wondering if this was answered in the plot or not. If the MC's one of the top recruits in the country, then why did he choose a university with a shitty BB program? :unsure: Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to attend a top-20 school? Thanks.
It isn't states explicitly but I took from the story that he chose this college because his best friend and girlfriend were going here. It is a logical reason, and it might also be that this college is stronger scholastically as the MC stated that he wants an education as well as a basketball career in case that fails. Again the story doesn't explicitly state why this college but there are actual reasons a star would pick an inferior basketball program, so it isn't absurd or insane. But it is curious, and maybe we will find out.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Trust me the difference is significant.
Just check the upcoming Sensual Adventures 4.
Trust me some of us dont really give a flying fuck whatever or not she has two holes (pussy and asshole) and a dick or just a dick and an asshole,we care more about her personality and sexiness. I'll leave the details to the hardcore fanboys who can't get it up if they dont know the specific term to call Shauna/Shaun

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes