ric56788

Sep 21, 2020
I just wanted to say this is my first post here. I wanted to thank BrainDrop for this story and all of his hard work.

The story is great and the sexy bits are fun but what pulls me in is the Willow/Cedey/Wendy/MC story. When I was 8 my mother sold my newborn sister to some woman she knew and we never saw or heard about her again. It was never talked about, it was a taboo subject. I'm 41 now and it is still heavy on my heart and every time I read the Willow/MC reunion I'm reduced to tears because I wish I could have that kind of closure on my story but my mom passed away in May of this year from an OD and that secret died with her. My father was never around and didn't know any details when he was pressed on it.

Side note my sister's real name is Stacy. I don't know if it still is or not.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
right thing *** IMO *** and not "raping" her during the initiation ritual now made me miss a cheerleader foursome and a solo scene with her?
You can get all of those without doing anything initially with Liz. You do need to be on the cheat path I think (for example doing something with Rachel) in order to get the foursome with the cheerleaders.

You should be able to get with Liz without cheating, though, if you play your cards right earlier.

Reactions: csmk14

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm super happy about this update. I'm having a problem with my save file of version 8.2 trying to load it with 8.3. That save is the final scene of that version with all the girls on the sofa after jail. The problem is that when I load the file the story goes to the final messages and it end's there and I'm prompted to the main screen.
What am I doing wrong?
That's not the final scene from the last update, the final scene from the last update was you cuddling with Cedey. The one you had was the previous update from the last.

I dont know why you have problems with your save though, try loading another save?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You can get all of those without doing anything initially with Liz. You do need to be on the cheat path I think (for example doing something with Rachel) in order to get the foursome with the cheerleaders.

You should be able to get with Liz without cheating, though, if you play your cards right earlier.
There is a foursome on this update and i missed it or he is talking about previous updates?

I will have to replay this at some point...

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
One more thing, the update was great, but there is something that feels weird to me and this isnt the first time i have seen it used.

I dont think people would sleep for 20 hours without even waking up for thirst or something. Another game lately used this as a mean to give a bigger importance to what happened before, but in my case it does the opposite, it removes immersion and makes me think the story as unrealistic

Anyway, as always its a really good update

Mingok

Jul 12, 2018
That's not the final scene from the last update, the final scene from the last update was you cuddling with Cedey. The one you had was the previous update from the last.

I dont know why you have problems with your save though, try loading another save?
Hi Juan, thanks for answering.

I was wrong about the final scene. I recently noticed that when I replaced files from the Spanish Translation it make me play version 8.1 instead of 8.2.

I really appreciate your time and thanks again!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One more thing, the update was great, but there is something that feels weird to me and this isnt the first time i have seen it used.

I dont think people would sleep for 20 hours without even waking up for thirst or something. Another game lately used this as a mean to give a bigger importance to what happened before, but in my case it does the opposite, it removes immersion and makes me think the story as unrealistic

Anyway, as always its a really good update
I've slept for 36hrs before. It's totally possible to do so without ever moving to get anything.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Love how we get to see an in-depth story with Cedy and her BruBru also that duck face message and then seeing that guy was just funny as fuck. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: DinoLaze

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Felt really closer to Jasmine this update her apologizing to the mc even though she was the first to be used and betrayed by Damien, such a sweet girl. here's looking forward to karma.

Loved seeing Alexis and Anna nice seeing Carly too I just hope we get to bang her before she is just as skinny as the rest of the ladies.

Still edging Canonically myself. Wonder how many are letting it back up?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes