ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice, it came out before Thanksgiving. It has good renders, over 300 of them.
I'm still waiting for the next 2 updates. I'll enjoy it more if it's 500 renders os so.
Hope to see it all before 2021, until then I have to be strong and wait until then.

Reactions: twiztid

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Can someone provide the Mac version or an estimate on when the uploader team will add it here?

You can always do what I do, use the Ren'py development system. Make a new project that has same name as game, copy/replace the game folder and game scripts into it's directory.

Games that the dev only does windows compilation in Ren'py can then be played on Mac system. Games that Mac/Linux version lags behind, allows you do to the same. Also tends to resolve most of the save game problems.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Correct, I meant the bowling alley before the situation went down the drain. They only talked to me, but apparently cheating players got a scene.
you dont need to be on the cheating path to get the foursome at the bowling event, you just need to be on Zoe, Bailey and Liz's route.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You do know these aren't full updates right?

This is only part of a day, he releases small updates regularly but some people hold off until the full day is released.

Helps if you check things before making dumb comments.
he does not and he will not ...your comment will fall on deaf ears...like every other comment that anyone makes in a situation like this...because they can't learn...and won't even if they could ...
I do agree with you 110%

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Juan, thanks for answering.

I was wrong about the final scene. I recently noticed that when I replaced files from the Spanish Translation it make me play version 8.1 instead of 8.2.

I really appreciate your time and thanks again!
Yeah, sorry for that. Right now, Spanish translation is only at 8.1 and it overwrites the original script. You can always paste just the tl folder inside your WVM 8.3/game folder but obviously new content will not appear translated. Considering the next version will be released in a month or so I'll try to translate 8.3 this week

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This dude earns 15k like he cant hire ppl to help in his project l00000000l000l
No he can't hire someone. If you're making a game as part of a team you need to do it right from the start where you agree on what each of you do, not when the game is in full flow. He's only been paid for one month since pausing back in june.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok finally played and then the hours to read through all the comments. Another awesome update I have so many thoughts I don't even know where to start.

Forewarning spoilers below and I did not like one of the scenes. While I normally do not complain about anything BD does this one was good but it did not feel right at all. The scene in question felt forced and out of place, and caused me to lose respect for a character that I did kinda like. Now don't get me wrong I still liked the content, it just felt wrong which is why I didn't like it for the direction of the game. This is the first time BD added something that I did not like (outside the Ryker punching Wendy {which made sense for the story but I hated seeing it}). I am not throwing shade at him just telling it how I feel in a constructive way (please don't take my comments in a negative way BD it was already hard enough to write this out). I know not everyone will agree with me but that is fine we are all entitled to our own opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes