WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Do I need to start a new game? The saves I try to load keep giving me errors.
You may have to. There been some changes if you haven't played it in a while. Also you should be able to skip quickly. it may take time time to go through and answer your options.

I know I had to start over anyway. I completed end of 7th day and when I started the 8th/9th day, I had to go through it over again because I heard there were some correction/modification on the new updates. Also if you use any mods, that may also cause the old save not to work well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yes of course, but i want to play only if it is futa on female and not some gay things.
If you're looking for scenes where the MC is NOT involved, I don't see that happening, MAYBE a threesome at some point with the MC, but that's the closest in all likely hood. If you don't like guy on Trans, maybe stick to the female Shauna route.

Ninja'd by OfficiallyGames. :)

1611440716410.png

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So far into the story, it wouldn't be WVM if the MC didn't get interrupted when he's with any of the girls.
Liz looks great for the pool party in that black dress and choker :love:, would've loved to seen a full body shot angle from head to toe. Maybe an angle shot of Liz's assets both front and back too, to make sure everything is decent.
In general, I wouldn't mind seeing more full body shot renders of the girls. Like head to toe model photos. Like a girl first enter the scene and have the MC "check the them out". Same for sex scenes too, especially Elizabeth's theater room scene, i felt there was more close-ups on body parts (still nice :devilish:) than shots of her face and full body.​
If Zoe is worst off than Bailey worried about MC, Zoe may not want to ever let MC go... good :D.
Shauna, Jamie, Bailey was an interesting combo from the Harem. Curious to see what other sexy pairings and combinations we'll get from the Harem.

A tamed cliffhanger, but I was actually looking forward to settling the issue with Millie :LOL:, it's been long overdue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Fair enough lemonfreak

For sure and not even an issue with the no trans route! That said IF it were to happen, I can see Penny being more open too it, but since you are given the option to help Shauna become comfortable with it, I can see her trying on Jamie in a DP situation with MC's encouragement!
I don't see what the trans route has to do with it, either you're cool with the girls having fun together or you aren't.

Reactions: csmk14

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Looks like the Dev realized that he was producing too many sex scenes too early on and decided to try to use more build up to the scenes.

The problem is that this game's appeal is instant gratification and having multiple women throw themselves at you, I doubt most players even remember half of the names of the characters in this game, how are we supposed to care about their backstory?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looks like the Dev realized that he was producing too many sex scenes too early on and decided to try to use more build up to the scenes.

The problem is that this game's appeal is instant gratification and having multiple women throw themselves at you, I doubt most players even remember half of the names of the characters in this game, how are we supposed to care about their backstory?
Because not everyone plays for sex, some play for story and the sex is just a sweet sticky bonus

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

That might be the appeal to you, but some of us actually read the text on screen for the story.
Also, you know what helps people remember the characters outside of what they look like ? Giving them a reason to be invested in and care about them as a person. This means you eventually have to develop them as more than just a fleshpillow to be pounded when the clock ticks over.

May 30, 2017
Well its technically not gay if they identify as trans female (even with dicks) but lets not open that can of worms...

To answer your question though , there is currently no futa on female action.
Ok sad. Want to play only if Shauna is banging any female at all. I don't mind if MC is there i can just past forward to the futa on female action but as you said there is none and that is enough for me to not download this game. There should be futa on female tags and futa on male because i only like the futa on female games. With those tags i could easily avoid futa on male games. This game for example gives hope that Shauna would bang any female even in a threesome but that aint gonna happen it seems. I thank you for telling me so i wouldn't waste time. I can't remember how many times ive tried games with futa/trans tags and there is no futa on female at all. I usually only download futa games with both female protagonist with futa / trans tag and futa protagonist games with vaginal sex tag.

But some games actually have futa on female with male protagonist games. So called NTR. And those games is a gamble for us futa on female fans because we have to chance if there is any content that we like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing the new update.
Even though the update was interesting, it's a shame we got blue balls in that wonderful moment.
It was nice ''seeing'' Bailey. :)

Nice of Braindrop to post pictures from Killer7 and Eris Discordia games.

And the end of the update at such an interesting moment.. bad Dev, bad! :D

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Ok sad. Want to play only if Shauna is banging any female at all. I don't mind if MC is there i can just past forward to the futa on female action but as you said there is none and that is enough for me to not download this game. There should be futa on female tags and futa on male because i only like the futa on female games. With those tags i could easily avoid futa on male games. This game for example gives hope that Shauna would bang any female even in a threesome but that aint gonna happen it seems. I thank you for telling me so i wouldn't waste time. I can't remember how many times ive tried games with futa/trans tags and there is no futa on female at all. I usually only download futa games with both female protagonist with futa / trans tag and futa protagonist games with vaginal sex tag.
It just isn't that type of game, so if you want futa on female stuff you should look elsewhere. If trans Shauna even ever has sex with Jamie or whoever, it would be just one scene out of potentially hundreds because the game is about a male protagonist having a harem. So not really a "fast foward" to get to it scenario.
And Shauna and Penny aren't even futas. They are trans women. Since actual trans women are becoming more prominent in these games, I think it would be best if the site separated the two tags since they aren't the same thing at all and lead to search problems like you have.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes