HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Huh?
Will you people stay on topic so we don't derail this thread about brainDrop's wonderful game......i hope he will release the game soon, can't wait to see what it is about!

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Huh?
Will you people stay on topic so we don't derail this thread about brainDrop's wonderful game......i hope he will release the game soon, can't wait to see what it is about!
I bet you he blue balls us for the entire doublestuffed update, just because somehow another motherfucker comes to ruin our fun times :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
all we can do is wait and see ...Personally I don't care to be honest the story is captivating enough so it doesn't need sex scene after scene.
Something that people don't take into account is that even though we wait an average of 2 weeks for the updates the time only advances 2 to 3 hours on average.

The MC would have to be nothing but semen flowing throughout his body instead of blood for him to have sex during every update. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Something that people don't take into account is that even though we wait an average of 2 weeks for the updates the time only advances 2 to 3 hours on average.

The MC would have to be nothing but semen flowing throughout his body instead of blood for him to have sex during every update. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That also :)))
Good point xD

Reactions: AmIReal

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

some would say his body is composed by 70% semen instead of water

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Or Bailey, that is at least what I would have expected from a faithful follower of that church. :p
I couldn't agree with you more ...I told myself I need to make a picture like that but haven't gotten around to it...I'm guessing just a bit lazy...but you are right it should have been Bailey....xD

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Nick1604

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone! I tried this game when it first was released but i didnt really like the girlfriends face. Is it possible to break up with her and get her out of the story? I want to like this game but i just can't handle her face. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I tried this game when it first was released but i didnt really like the girlfriends face. Is it possible to break up with her and get her out of the story? I want to like this game but i just can't handle her face. :)
Thank god you can not! Queen Jamie for ever!!!!

But no, jamie and shauna can't be avoided

oh oh, soon 2000 pages :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ya....that's a no right there...
You know what..I think you might want to find another game..since this game has alot of scenes with the girlfriend aka Jamie...she's like ....in the center ...
EDIT : and if you don't like the girlfriend then you will probably not have a good time.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry but your better off finding another game as Jamie is queen and reason for the harem so will never be able to dump her.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Easy way to get rid of Jamie: Go to your files, select the WVM folder, delete everything, find another game. Simple solutions :) good luck!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes