RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah... Officially making plans to swap out 'BruBru' in the text. Breaking the game be damned.
yeah, I've always been overly annoyed with how much she calls MC Brubru, especially with them being in college. It's gotten so annoying I legit just speed click through any dialogue between those two now.

I've updated my mod to allow you to choose your own nickname, so instead of Brubru it can be {whatever_you_want}
The option to change the nickname comes after you choose your first/last name.

WVM [Day 1-9 v0.9.5] - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Reactions: jish55
Aug 2, 2017
To be honest, I play this game for the excellent renders and models first and foremost. BD has a talent for choosing models that have big tits that don't look like balloons, which I definitely appreciate. That being said, either I'm going crazy or Natalie has gained multiple cups sizes over these updates. I could've sworn she was a modest C cup but now she's rocking DDs and giving Liz and Rachel a run for their money. I'm a big fan of groups sessions so I'm disappointed we haven't gotten a balls to the walls orgy yet, especially with all of these girls, but I feel like BD has maybe screwed himself with all of these girls and having to track in the code (I'm like a chimp when it comes to code so I'm sure I'm wrong here) which girls MC-kun is shagging or not. Speaking of MC, he's gone beyond Kirito levels at this point. This guy is clearly a secret demon or something that is mind controlling these poor women. I mean, he's a total Chad for sure, but we've gone beyond harem at this point. They're all wearing matching outfits and living in the same houses provided for them by Willabelle. We're running a full-blown sex cult operation now and the ATF is sure to be knocking on the door at any minute.

I gotta agree with everyone else though, it's clear that incest was originally intended in this game, and some time was spent building up for something with Azel, but BD got kinkshamed by someone at Patreon and he's backing things off. But now that he has a SubcribeStar who knows, hmmmm?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That being said, either I'm going crazy or Natalie has gained multiple cups sizes over these updates. I could've sworn she was a modest C cup but now she's rocking DDs and giving Liz and Rachel a run for their money.
According to the fact sheets, Natalie is the smallest H Cup in the game, so that makes her fifth biggest out of 47 girls covered in the game.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To be honest, I play this game for the excellent renders and models first and foremost. BD has a talent for choosing models that have big tits that don't look like balloons, which I definitely appreciate. That being said, either I'm going crazy or Natalie has gained multiple cups sizes over these updates. I could've sworn she was a modest C cup but now she's rocking DDs and giving Liz and Rachel a run for their money. I'm a big fan of groups sessions so I'm disappointed we haven't gotten a balls to the walls orgy yet, especially with all of these girls, but I feel like BD has maybe screwed himself with all of these girls and having to track in the code (I'm like a chimp when it comes to code so I'm sure I'm wrong here) which girls MC-kun is shagging or not. Speaking of MC, he's gone beyond Kirito levels at this point. This guy is clearly a secret demon or something that is mind controlling these poor women. I mean, he's a total Chad for sure, but we've gone beyond harem at this point. They're all wearing matching outfits and living in the same houses provided for them by Willabelle. We're running a full-blown sex cult operation now and the ATF is sure to be knocking on the door at any minute.

I gotta agree with everyone else though, it's clear that incest was originally intended in this game, and some time was spent building up for something with Azel, but BD got kinkshamed by someone at Patreon and he's backing things off. But now that he has a SubcribeStar who knows, hmmmm?
:unsure: Probably on to something with the kinkshamed.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
:unsure: Probably on to something with the kinkshamed.
We can only hope that on the day the game is finished and released a """fan""" named DB (obviously after DB cooper and not a reverse of BD) will magically drop a "mod" version having thousands of renders and thousands of words dealing with the relationships and sex acts of the people off limits, and it will be perfectly spliced to where it would be in the normal story.

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Uh,idk if anyone else is having the same issue but the android version is failing to install. Can anybody provide some insight?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
We can only hope that on the day the game is finished and released a """fan""" named DB (obviously after DB cooper and not a reverse of BD) will magically drop a "mod" version having thousands of renders and thousands of words dealing with the relationships and sex acts of the people off limits, and it will be perfectly spliced to where it would be in the normal story.
Anything is possible. I can see it happening possibly.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So after playing this well long deserved update my thoughts, without spoiling, are simple.

Renders were awesome, though would have like more interaction with Skye to be honest.
The comedic bits with the "incest" stuff just deadass made me crack up.
The Fs are hot as fuck and I want to nut.
TIA!!! I want to love you long time!!!
Harper and Natalie are truly wholesome, along with Zoe.
Can't help but feel for Rainy Times.

Overall, despite the painful delay of this update, and the god mother fucking damn annoying text of 'Brubru', this update was very well done.

Reactions: offset8

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Uh,idk if anyone else is having the same issue but the android version is failing to install. Can anybody provide some insight?
Same for me. It's downloading but not installing.
In the past for other games (haven't tried android version for this one) I didn't have enough app-space free to install it. After uninstalling other large apps it installed fine.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I've updated my mod to allow you to choose your own nickname, so instead of Brubru it can be {whatever_you_want}
The option to change the nickname comes after you choose your first/last name.
thank you, means now I won't have to skip Cedey's dialogue anymore.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
In the past for other games (haven't tried android version for this one) I didn't have enough app-space free to install it. After uninstalling other large apps it installed fine.
I tried the android version for this one myself and have about a 150 or so GB of free storage on the phone and another 500 on an SD card (that I use for music.). So I don't think that's the case here.

There have been reports with newer versions of Ren'py having issues with Android builds (though I believe it was fixed in the nightly(sp?) versions). Something to do with the repository (excuse me ignorance here if this isn't the proper term for it) it used not being up anymore.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes