scar.

May 22, 2019
WVM [Day 1-9 v0.9.5] [Braindrop] crunched

[/QUOTE]thanks for using

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
I tried the android version for this one myself and have about a 150 or so GB of free storage on the phone and another 500 on an SD card (that I use for music.). So I don't think that's the case here.

There have been reports with newer versions of Ren'py having issues with Android builds (though I believe it was fixed in the nightly(sp?) versions). Something to do with the repository (excuse me ignorance here if this isn't the proper term for it) it used not being up anymore.
Idk the tech terms behind it but yeah storage isn't an issue here,I've got about 50gigs free.

Jan 2, 2018
Real talk, how long did it take BD to make that last series of images with all the girls in the bed. Just posing one model is a hassle for me, holy hell.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well... that was certainly worth the wait. Lots of story, lots of sex, lots of everything. The revelation that Stacy is his childhood friend explains why he was confusing her for Cedar earlier in his flashbacks too. I was a little worried after removing Ryker that there was not going to be antagonists so I'm glad that was addressed. Its good to have some "villains" that aren't full on assholes like Ryker and his ilk too. Rivalry is good to keep a story going.

Ohh, and I've said it many times but T-Shauna is best Shauna.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Nice update Ties up some loose ends nicely , Little peeved that the update didn't finish after the game but ah well you can't have everything. overall a good quality addition to the story good job BD.

Being

Nov 30, 2019
I have a question. In the update v0.9.5 Jamie asks about Katie and MC says they haven't done anything when they have. Is MC just lying or maybe something is wrong with the saves?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
A very nice update but at the same time disappointing. Spent practically all of the time with the women who are already added to the harem. No Kimmy really at all, very little time with Skye, Jasmine, and Harper. Even Tali who was scared and trying to spend time with the MC was basically ignored.

The best scenes were in the garage. Tia's scene was sexy and the return of the pen with Zoe was funny. It was nice to get some time with Stacy finally, but her being someone else from our past is a bit much. Now I guess we wait to see who in our life already is the other surviving member of the car accident.

And I thought the Bailey's sex scene was supposed to finish now without interruption. It didn't really make sense having her show up during the whole sex marathon later saying she couldn't participate because of earlier when we never had sex earlier. Also as an ass man I was disappointed in the butt contest. It seems like in trying to make them all unique or something that some of them turned out looking unappealing.

I still enjoyed the update but I was definitely hoping for more time with Jasmine, Skye, Kimmy, and Harper. I even saw that Mackenzie showed up to sleep with everyone at the end. I didn't even see her at the party until then. Still not a fan of the new look for Moon and Ruby either.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I have a question. In the update v0.9.5 Jamie asks about Katie and MC says they haven't done anything when they have. Is MC just lying or maybe something is wrong with the saves?
My MC told her that they have had sex. So no idea what happened with yours.

Reactions: LN1982 and Being

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
As someone whose Brother give him a nickname, i understand Cedey calling him Brubruh all the time. For her its just natural and that name comes easier to the real name or to call him brother

Brothers/Sisters are most of the time the ones that give someone his/her first nickname

My entire family used to call me with that one at some point

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
i have a question guys. in my playthrough Jamie and mc are trying to have a baby, well maybe they are not trying but not using protection and all. I don't remember making any decisions like that so is them trying to have a child a result of my in game choices or is it something that's forced by the game?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Welp that was something and well worth the wait. Braindrop getting a Subscribestar now....really? Bro dont give me hope of finally getting some Azel, Mom, Cedey sexy time man...I dont care if i have to patch it into the game honestly just gimme a Hard Yes or No on it. :) Great work as always!! Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes