offset8

Aug 16, 2017
So after playing this well long deserved update my thoughts, without spoiling, are simple.

Renders were awesome, though would have like more interaction with Skye to be honest.
The comedic bits with the "incest" stuff just deadass made me crack up.
The Fs are hot as fuck and I want to nut.
TIA!!! I want to love you long time!!!
Harper and Natalie are truly wholesome, along with Zoe.
Can't help but feel for Rainy Times.

Overall, despite the painful delay of this update, and the god mother fucking damn annoying text of 'Brubru', this update was very well done.
That BruBru is fucking hard to read.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
But I am a little concerned about Cedeys mental health.
I think that was her going back to her old ways a bit, just being angry and not really listening to what the MC was saying, and the name thing was just a fun way to show that.
I'd honestly be fine with no more intense drama in the MCs family, and I think (or hope at least) that's the direction BD is going in.

but now you made me worry too...

Reactions: Nightlystar

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
hope am not breaking any rules here by asking but by any chance did a sinister modder ever get his hands on this superb game ?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Oh nice, we have a new update to play through. Was just thinking about this game recently too.

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
So since i'm someone who only touches an update when it's concluding a full day and since the changelog dosen't tell you anything i kindly ask wheather this update completes day 9 or is there coming more for day 9 in the future?

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
So my question is are we going to have content with Harper or is she just friend and coach for the mc the entire game

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
So since i'm someone who only touches an update when it's concluding a full day and since the changelog dosen't tell you anything i kindly ask wheather this update completes day 9 or is there coming more for day 9 in the future?
This is the end of day 9 so you're good.

Reactions: 0ffspring

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This update makes me laugh so hard because the second MC tries to get intimate with one girl there is another popping out of the woodwork, and when the new girl tries to get him alone...BAM another girl pops up!
The unintended consequence of having an epic scale harem. xD

also... INSECTS! ( fuckin died)

Last edited:

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
i know its a pron vn but some asshats are begging to get dunked on this update and i rly rly want to see that soon, like complete humiliation if possible. anyway glad to see this vn back and i hope it means life is done kicking you in the balls BD
I can already imagine the expressions of those players in the news if/when they play against the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

H
How much content ?
If you mean for this update, idk man, probably a couple hours assuming you don't speed through it?
If you mean the whole game then I really have no idea, but it's a lot.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So my question is are we going to have content with Harper or is she just friend and coach for the mc the entire game
Every woman and Skye in the game will be romance-able, some, like the school staff, will take longer.

If Harper never become a LI I will go to BD's house and when he opens the door i will.........blow raspberries damn it!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think it would be funny if Ethan caught Cedey singing or listening to MC Hammer's "Can't touch it".

Also, Natalie once again played the Nutcracker Suite for Ethan. By the law of the series, it's Harper's turn to punch him in the nose again. My guess: After the friendly match and a presumed victory, she raises her fists in the air in celebration and unintentionally punches Ethan in the nose.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think it would be funny if Ethan caught Cedey singing or listening to MC Hammer's "Can't touch it".

Also, Natalie once again played the Nutcracker Suite for Ethan. By the law of the series, it's Harper's turn to punch him in the nose again. My guess: After the friendly match and a presumed victory, she raises her fists in the air in celebration and unintentionally punches Ethan in the nose.
Based on chaos theory, totally happening.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes