Trikus

May 31, 2020
I think it would be funny if Ethan caught Cedey singing or listening to MC Hammer's "Can't touch it".

Also, Natalie once again played the Nutcracker Suite for Ethan. By the law of the series, it's Harper's turn to punch him in the nose again. My guess: After the friendly match and a presumed victory, she raises her fists in the air in celebration and unintentionally punches Ethan in the nose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Havent played this in forever,can anyone tell me if there is a PROPER threesome scene with Shauna and Jamie apart from that at the arcade (i think that's where that was).

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Always nice to get an Update from BD. And this update was worth waiting for. Really nice story and animations too. But it really sucked to hear the TV show and not be able to see how he dunks these asses. I mean their faces alone say it all :)

Jul 29, 2020
so ,the name of the sister changed from cedey to willow when she was angry right?
is that a bug or is it intentional? cause if it was then that's fucking genius

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this happens when the dog at the bowling alley jumps to MC : checked 3 times in a row happened .. sorry

btw clicking ignore continues the game soo ....

Last edited:

shi5432

Jul 7, 2020
is this "just" the rest of day 9 or was there stuff changed in the earlier days?
just want to know if i can continue where i left or should play everything again

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Every woman and Skye in the game will be romance-able, some, like the school staff, will take longer.

If Harper never become a LI I will go to BD's house and when he opens the door i will.........blow raspberries damn it!
I just thought it might be worth while to point out the exceptions to this - adopted mother and blood relatives.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Short interlude: I have a feeling that this scene does not make much sense on a "Shauna is a Woman" playthrough. Maybe Braindrop should rephrase that a little.

View attachment 1280852
This is why T-Shauna is default Shauna. F-Shauna was added in to stop crying. It makes much more sense story wise. For example Shauna, Penelope and Skye hanging out and Skye talking about how he is with his transition and Shauna finding it interesting just makes a hell of a lot more sense since she suffers from gender dysphoria.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes