OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So, played this game for the first time when the update dropped - wanted to wait and get the entire experience. Just finished the game - and what a game it was/is! Honestly, I can't decide which game I love the most, this or Being a Dik! They both have captivating stories and ladies, what's not to love?!

Keep up the amazing work dude!

PS: How often is this game updated? As I said, first time so don't know what the norm is for the creator :D
currently there is no 'regular update schedule' due to the dev facing a lot of different problems recently and in the past year (personal, health and pc problems). I believe that BD is trying to get a schedule for updates - he has previously stated that possibly an update every few months with multiple days (or even a week) included per update but since then has faced problems so we will just have to see.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: Oghmios1337

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WVM [Day 1-9 v0.9.5.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 998 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 981 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I am fine with all the girls, I like nearly all of them, and I don't want any removed. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind terribly if Katie, Tia, or Valerie started hanging out at another basketball player's house for a change, but to each his own.

Maybe it is just my own quirk, but I like the more emotionally intimate scenes, not necessarily sex scenes, just getting to know a character better, over a nice date or two, and over a meaningful discussion. WVM has had a lot of that, it is just that this update, in particular, was more assembly-line style, with one thing after another. Just when I started to get into a particular scene with a particular character, bam, someone else wants to talk to me. And I am probably way in the minority here, but I really was turned off by the sex-assembly line scene. And the butt scene, was cringingly bad. Maybe it was supposed to be awkward and unpleasant? Only BD knows. Just my 2 cents.

Also, I know it is nitpicking, but Zoe and Zoelle? Really? Come on Braindrop. Use an online random name generator if you have to. ;)

And, I know it has been repeated to death, but Cedey is fine as a reasonable though somewhat childish nickname to be spoken by an adult, but Brubru is way over the line. It is like nails on a chalkboard. I can barely type it, it is so nauseating. For those old enough to remember Seinfeld, I have one word: Schmoopie. Same thing.

Despite my few good-natured critiques above, I had a lot of fun playing WVM this update, as always. I particularly loved learning more about the MC's childhood from Wendy, and finding out that all those visions of Stacey as a girl were real. I had been wondering about that for the last year, why the MC kept seeing a young Stacey look-alike as his sister, when it ended up being Cedar. I was quite confused, and I am glad it all makes sense now. The memories of Wendy and later Stacey were great to relive as the MC. I really felt sorry for Stacey having to fruitlessly weight for her friend to return as a child, and I hope the MC can make it up to her in time.

Plus, any update with lots of Natalie and especially Harper content is a winner. We just need more Veronica and Vanessa next!
I agree with this person, I like all the girls but they dont get enough screentime 1 at a time and just swapped after 5 minutes,
Talking/having a moment with girl A>Bam someone interrupts, X wants to talk/looking for you>leaves, its very jarring so much is happening but time isnt passing, then the 'Treat this dude as a living dildo' sex line at the end was pretty cold.
The butt scene was alright but they were girls in it that are pretty shy with the mc, havnt talked properly/know him and yet they were still in line it was weird.
And Agreed with Brubru, also since there isnt going to be incest it would be fitting if cedey's overtly sexual chemistry with MC is toned down, stopp climbing on the mc, stop kissing him and all that. Same with Azel and wendy the waitress, you are just creating needless mess.

Reactions: ell and swills13

quadisstress

May 24, 2020
I've already wrote a review of the game but it was before this update and I feel like I need to say something. Maybe it's my problem and you guys don't feel like this is something wrong with the game. But the amount of crying in this update is unbelieveble, it's just way over the top. Like come on, they cry for nothing. Do you know how many times i've cried in my life (am 19)? 3 times, when my grandma died, and two times for my football (soccer for you guys) club. And you might say "that's because you've never felt something so strong for someone that you loved" and maybe that's true but the girls in WVM know MC for less than a week. That's nowhere near enough time for someone to feel a connection that strong that they'll cry over someone (Zoe for example). Again, maybe it's just me but people don't cry that often for love and specially hapiness crying. If I had sex with a girl that i've known for a week and she cried afterwards, oh boy, I would find it pretty off putting

Another thing I may add is that the group dynamic is getting more and more similar to a cult. I mean it's a harem so it kind of makes sense they live in the same house but there's an unnatural devotion to the MC, he genually could shoot someone and would be praised for it (and Jamie would cry because he was so brave or something like that).

And come on, I wanna see some fucking basketball, there's hours and hours of content and there's only been a week in game, could have skipped time a little bit (like BeingADik does for example), would feel much more natural in the whole game chronology.

Now unrelatable to what I wrote above, Are the girls getting paid for their contribution to MC's personal team? If so, why does the school have money to hire a team of 10+ for one player and then not even have enough players to fill up the bench? Is the money they're receiving being declared? Are they even getting paid by WVM? Could be an easy money laundering scheme by the school.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've already wrote a review of the game but it was before this update and I feel like I need to say something. Maybe it's my problem and you guys don't feel like this is something wrong with the game. But the amount of crying in this update is unbelieveble, it's just way over the top. Like come on, they cry for nothing. Do you know how many times i've cried in my life (am 19)? 3 times, when my grandma died, and two times for my football (soccer for you guys) club. And you might say "that's because you've never felt something so strong for someone that you loved" and maybe that's true but the girls in WVM know MC for less than a week. That's nowhere near enough time for someone to feel a connection that strong that they'll cry over someone (Zoe for example). Again, maybe it's just me but people don't cry that often for love and specially hapiness crying. If I had sex with a girl that i've known for a week and she cried afterwards, oh boy, I would find it pretty off putting

Another thing I may add is that the group dynamic is getting more and more similar to a cult. I mean it's a harem so it kind of makes sense they live in the same house but there's an unnatural devotion to the MC, he genually could shoot someone and would be praised for it (and Jamie would cry because he was so brave or something like that).

And come on, I wanna see some fucking basketball, there's hours and hours of content and there's only been a week in game, could have skipped time a little bit (like BeingADik does for example), would feel much more natural in the whole game chronology.

Now unrelatable to what I wrote above, Are the girls getting paid for their contribution to MC's personal team? If so, why does the school have money to hire a team of 10+ for one player and then not even have enough players to fill up the bench? Is the money they're receiving being declared? Are they even getting paid by WVM? Could be an easy money laundering scheme by the school.
Crying emotional people is what is unrealistic in this vn!?!? :ROFLMAO:

Not everyone is as stoic as you (only crying 3 times in 19 years). There are a lot of people like me that occasionally cry at cat food commercials or the like...

Especially in times of great drama which is the night before with the bowling alley massacre. Emotions are all wired up all over that town! Tears are one of the most realistic things in this update lol.

But I don't play it for realism anyway just found your post funny. Good day :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Voicing ones opinion is valid even if it doesn‘t align with others. I imagine that a lot of people criticize the game because they think of ways for it to become better. This is of course all opinion-based. You can enjoy the game and still be at odds with some features.
This. I don't know about all of you, but I only comment on the games I actually like, that are my favorites. If I don't like a game, I just find something else to play and move on. I think many of us enjoy critiquing our favorite games, and will always find a combination of things that work for us as fans, and things we don't like as much, each time we play, If you find everything 100% perfect, you are either very easy to please, or just not thinking critically. Which is fine.

All devs are working for different crowds. Some people like lots of hot action, some like deep conversations that go on for pages, others like major story conflicts, and other just play to relax after a stresfull day, and rather leave conflict for real life. So it is impossible to cater to everyone's exact preferences.

So, no matter what I say about WVM, or any game I comment about, it is because I want to give my 2 cents on my opinion of the latest update, and perhaps either the dev will take that into account to perhaps make future updates better, or if not, I might just find a few like minded people here to discuss it with.

I think devs generally appreciate positive as well as critical comments, as long as it is good-natured and not insulting. Sure, there are some thin-skinned devs that can't take anything but glowing comments, but they stay far away from F95, and spend all their time on their own discord channel.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I don't know about the interrupting, really. It felt to me that it was less of the girls interrupting the MC and more of the MC getting sidetracked himself.

About the sex assembly line scene, the format is new and something we aren't used to. That said, each individual scene was very good and definetly not cold or "treating the MC like a living dildo".

The butt contest was weird, like the MC ran out of new complements to say about a third of the way through and just kept repeating the same words in different orders and combinations only to, in the end, not really matter. The first butt competition had a purpose and happened pretty organicly, with a clear criteria of judgement and a clear winner. This one was an excuse to make the MC look at butts and to show off how many girls this game has.

Dec 5, 2018
I don't know about the interrupting, really. It felt to me that it was less of the girls interrupting the MC and more of the MC getting sidetracked himself.

About the sex assembly line scene, the format is new and something we aren't used to. That said, each individual scene was very good and definetly not cold or "treating the MC like a living dildo".

The butt contest was weird, like the MC ran out of new complements to say about a third of the way through and just kept repeating the same words in different orders and combinations only to, in the end, not really matter. The first butt competition had a purpose and happened pretty organicly, with a clear criteria of judgement and a clear winner. This one was an excuse to make the MC look at butts and to show off how many girls this game has.
I guess its hard to come up with complimets after the third butt as they almost look all the same :unsure:

Reactions: swills13

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
What do you expect, the blood had already stopped flowing to the brain and was going to another destination. :HideThePain:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'm sure this has been discussed to death before but is anyone super sick of all the Azel teasing? Like I'm pissed enough we'll likely either never get her/Cedey/Wendy content-or get it through shady mods-and now I have to deal with constantly being asked if I want to fuck her(Duhhh) and increasingly long kisses. I'm all for teasing as long as it's not teasing to something it's been constantly said wouldn't happen.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm sure this has been discussed to death before but is anyone super sick of all the Azel teasing? Like I'm pissed enough we'll likely either never get her/Cedey/Wendy content-or get it through shady mods-and now I have to deal with constantly being asked if I want to fuck her(Duhhh) and increasingly long kisses. I'm all for teasing as long as it's not teasing to something it's been constantly said wouldn't happen.
It has been discussed to death. You are not alone. Yes they will not be lewd able. Yes there is trolling of players going on. The more vocal the "demand" for 'cest is the funny the trolling in the vn becomes.

Just like when people made a habit of hating on the "duck face" well a new bit trolled that in an update. Quite entertaining to some but maddening to others.

There will be no 'cest in the vn ever. Yet since it's always brought up why not have fun with it. You can only tell people so many times before you get tired of telling them and want to have a little fun at their expense:)

100% my opinion and my opinion only.

I mean cedars hand stuck between the washer was hilarious

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes