P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
So first of all: I'm late to this update since I only play an update if it concludes a whole day. So feel free to skip this comment if you don't want to talk about the same thing for the 100th time.

Always a joy to play a new update but where you find light there always will be a shadow. So while I have fun playing a new update and I'm always pretty hyped to play it there are a few points I actually dislike (keep in mind that "dislike" in this context is kind of a harsh word but since I'm not a native speaker I lack a better word to discribe what I really feel)

We are at a point where everything is just to much. Around every corner there is some emotional roller coaster. Reveal of the past then an emotional confession of a girl then a reveal of the past and then an emotional confession of a girl and so on.
While those things alone are really nice they lose their "magic" in this whole tangel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While those scenes alone are really nice to follow they get lost in the amount of such scenes.

Same with the sex. While they are nice when we look at them seperat the sheer number of those scenes make them feel like a chore. Ready with girl A so let's go fuck girl B but before her there is girl C and oh girl D wants to join in.

Maybe it's just because of the weekend and with the "normal" college life coming back on monday this will slow down. Maybe it would be better to shorten the length of the days so that there are "only" 2-3 highlights each day.

Now while all this might sound quite harsh please understand that I really like what Braindrop is doing here. I liked everything I saw in day 9 but the distribution was kind of off. Take day 9 and put it into day 9-11 and inbetween some training or a simple lunch would feel better (at least for me).
Also I'm aware that this is just my opinion and I guess a lot of people disagree with me. But I guess that is what this thread is about: to share ones opinion.

Still one of my favorites when we are talking about adult games and I hope BD keeps up the good work. So thank you BD for the good work and please don't overwork yourself (y)

Also:

I agree, i usually played every update in one go but this one was just to much. I actually thought it was really great with showing us what happened in the past , but i was getting pretty stuffed when you got through one sad story into the next just behind the next corner. After those it was anounced that you had to bang every girl you ever had sex with, at this point i paused multiple times.
I love it when sex in games has a meaning and feels like an chievement, this was just to much and i hope it calms down again.

Reactions: Orlox

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
As a person who does not speak English in his Daily life or use it for something else than Gaming Brubru does not bother me at all and I fail to understand how it can. I understand that it is linked to the word brother but to me it is more like an onomatopeia and I have seen people use wierder nicknames. I have seen some say it is childish but I don't see it.
I am simply curious, and maybe need a more indepth explanation about the English language or prehaps it is more of a regional thing? To me something that would be cringe worthy would be naming a kid with an old name, one only my grand parents could have. (to the older people on this forum you are safe my last living grand parents are in their 90s)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Just realized forgot to wish one of the ladies of WVM a Happy Birthday yesterday.

Happy Belated Birthday Rachael.
You done so much to help so many.
Ah yes happy birthday Rachael, our beautiful well-endowed loving fixer.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think everyone complaining about the "Brubru" stuff needs to remember that they've been reunited for less than a week, of course they're still gonna be using childish nicknames for each other; their only memories are of each other when they were kids.
There are real people that are brother and sister in their 40 -50's and they still use their childhood nicknames for each other.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish Translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v0.9.5.1

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-braindrop.35910/post-2895002

Kudos to BD for this huge update, you can either love the game or hate it (it has nice pros but also big no-no's for me in writing and characterization) but the amount of work and passion behind it is just undeniable since day one and I'll never praise his dev's ethics enough. All the luck in your new life

matt767

May 3, 2020
I really love this game.

The story is very well written. The girls great.

Nice guys winning for once! I love it. I could really aspire to be the MC. Although I am short 5'4" so never possible for the likes of me but I could always dream right...

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I really love this game.

The story is very well written. The girls great.

Nice guys winning for once! I love it. I could really aspire to be the MC. Although I am short 5'4" so never possible for the likes of me but I could always dream right...
Aspire as if wanted to become an athlete? Being a basketball player might become difficult but there's lot lot sports where you can be superstar athlete. Just work hard.

Reactions: matt767
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes