Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I agree with everyone about the whole Bailey/Rainn situation and we dont need to have a love triangle between those characters but i would like to how the convo between the girls will go.

As for the Chloe character really if you didnt rename a character i dont remember someone named Chloe.....maybe he want to say Zoe and he write Chloe idk

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My faves are always Chloe and Bailey,
I'm pretty sure this game doesn't have a Chloe.
Unless they renamed a character like Jamie
It can get confusing. I often load all my unread threads at once and go down the line. Sometimes the way names are repeated in so many games (Jessicas, Alices, Rachels, Jades, and the rest), It's easy to forget which game they're talking about. I often have to look above to the URL to make sure.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It can get confusing. I often load all my unread threads at once and go down the line. Sometimes the way names are repeated in so many games (Jessicas, Alices, Rachels, Jades, and the rest), It's easy to forget which game they're talking about. I often have to look above to the URL to make sure.
We have at least 7 Jessicas:)

Reactions: Dragon59

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Ruby was one of my favorite girls, and I don't like the new model at all, the previous one was much more natural and realistic...

I don't know if this was put to a vote, but if so, I don't understand how the new model could win.

I hate it when things are changed like this....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ruby was one of my favorite girls, and I don't like the new model at all, the previous one was much more natural and realistic...

I don't know if this was put to a vote, but if so, I don't understand how the new model could win.

She wasn't one of my favorites but I did like her old look. Some where in this huge thread there is a post to why she was changed.

My mind isn't what it used to be and I'm hesitant to mislead but I'm 99% sure there was a actual reason and that it was no poll result.

Be thankful she still exists some devs just make LIs disappear if something goes wrong :oops:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
She wasn't one of my favorites but I did like her old look. Some where in this huge thread there is a post to why she was changed.

My mind isn't what it used to be and I'm hesitant to mislead but I'm 99% sure there was a actual reason and that it was no poll result.

Be thankful she still exists some devs just make LIs disappear if something goes wrong :oops:
I think BD said it was because she didn't stand out next to the other girls, which was something he decided himself without any input from patrons, which is fine.
I personally liked the change but when he tried to adapt her new look into Moon it didn't fit well in my opinion.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
What I love about WVM is it doesn't disappoint and you know you are going to feel good when you play it.
Unlike certain other games *cough* CK *cough* :sneaky:
The MC does not act beta or get cucked, looks after all his girls and is pretty much Superman without the blue pajamas.
Who doesn't love playing as a manly man with a house jammed full of hot nubile hotcakes who worship him.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Aspire as if wanted to become an athlete? Being a basketball player might become difficult but there's lot lot sports where you can be superstar athlete. Just work hard.
No. You can work hard to become a professional athlete. To become a superstar, you need luck in the form of genetics, on top of working hard.

Oct 22, 2017

I think BD said it was because she didn't stand out next to the other girls, which was something he decided himself without any input from patrons, which is fine.
I personally liked the change but when he tried to adapt her new look into Moon it didn't fit well in my opinion.
BD said there were technical things with the texture (and shaders?) I think. Due to them, he wasn't able to handle Ruby the same way as the other/newer models. So firstly he had the felt technical requirement to upgrade Ruby to make her equal in that regard to the other models and their handling.

I myself liked the old Ruby because she had a much more unique look than she has now.
On the other hand, I also like the new one.

If it wasn't for the old models' technical shortfalls and that we already associate the model with Ruby, I would vote for using both in WVM.

-------------

On another note - anyone else that has a 'problem' with the girls' eyes? I can live with duck faces and everything else - but the farther in the game scenes are, the more it feels like the girls are kind of squinting, their pupils just seem to be a little off/tad too much at the inner side of their eyes.
It's not stopping me from enjoying the game, but I have this constant feeling now, their pupils should be like a little bit more apart ... :unsure:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there some kind of NTR here? Like, the girl-cheating-you or something like that? I don't want to be picky, only want to know.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes