HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there some kind of NTR here? Like, the girl-cheating-you or something like that? I don't want to be picky, only want to know.
This is probably the least NTR-ish game you'll ever see ;)

The Plan is bi-weekly right?
We don't know yet, BD said he's gonna share his thoughts on coming releases in his next BrainDrop.
But most likely there will be longer between updates (and so bigger updates as a result ;) )

dfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgf

Apr 5, 2020
Is it me or does the game seem too perfect? I started it yesterday, and it all seems too unreal. MC is a tall, three legged Basketball legend, with three big boobed girls in his life, he gets two awesome houses and a sports car, just for going to college, in which he doesnt have to attend any classes. All the women are just waiting to get layed by him (although i can see that to be realistic if you are the star basketball player). The relationship to the three women are just too corny too. Just too perfect. Im not saying that the VN is bad or anything, the renders are great and the animations are not too shabby. But maybe it just isnt the game for me. Does this change? because if not, im not sure if i want to continue to play.
Anyway, to those who enjoy this, keep on enjoying. It just isnt for me

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
The number of scenes and renders of this game is amazing ....

On the other hand, I start to be totally lost in my harem :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is it me or does the game seem too perfect? I started it yesterday, and it all seems too unreal. MC is a tall, three legged Basketball legend, with three big boobed girls in his life, he gets two awesome houses and a sports car, just for going to college, in which he doesnt have to attend any classes. All the women are just waiting to get layed by him (although i can see that to be realistic if you are the star basketball player). The relationship to the three women are just too corny too. Just too perfect. Im not saying that the VN is bad or anything, the renders are great and the animations are not too shabby. But maybe it just isnt the game for me. Does this change? because if not, im not sure if i want to continue to play.
Anyway, to those who enjoy this, keep on enjoying. It just isnt for me
Fair enough it may not be the vn for you. I truly don't see that changing. There will be drama of course and struggles but if you want turmoil, strife and gritty realism this vn probably isn't for you.

Edit: there is nothing wrong with that either. Just this vn is more to the side of wish fulfillment and feel good than other vns.

dfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgf

Apr 5, 2020
Fair enough it may not be the vn for you. I truly don't see that changing. There will be drama of course and struggles but if you want turmoil, strife and gritty realism this vn probably isn't for you.

Edit: there is nothing wrong with that either. Just this vn is more to the side of wish fulfillment and feel good than other vns.
Thanks for the answer! Just want to clear up that its not that i want anything bad to happen to anyone, and not everything has to be realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I thought she wanted to be a real woman so wouldn't it be disrespecting her chosen identity when you interact with her dick like that?
kinda strolling through the comments outta boredom. but doing so could do wonders for her self-esteem. saw this a few days ago:

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
After a solid grind on the "cheating" path there's definitely pros and cons like many sandboxish type of games that are similar for amount of content character development etc..kudos for the obvious direction for Shauna and Jamie having chemistry with each other however being 7 days in and definitely harem however this game has the major potential for multiple protagonists seeing as MC and Jamie mutually agreed on open relationship and there's quite the bit to show she's also leading the harem in a way.. I already have quite the thoughts going on the directions the game is headed etc...just a shame like most games developers give no acknowledgment at all unless it's from those contributing to their wallet.
Multiple protagonists in this game would be a very strange choice and I'm not sure how it would happen, we're already pretty deep into the MCs story and it's not ending anytime soon.
BD hangs around here some times and answers questions, just not too often, which is probably for the best.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
After a solid grind on the "cheating" path there's definitely pros and cons like many sandboxish type of games that are similar for amount of content character development etc..kudos for the obvious direction for Shauna and Jamie having chemistry with each other however being 7 days in and definitely harem however this game has the major potential for multiple protagonists seeing as MC and Jamie mutually agreed on open relationship and there's quite the bit to show she's also leading the harem in a way.. I already have quite the thoughts going on the directions the game is headed etc...just a shame like most games developers give no acknowledgment at all unless it's from those contributing to their wallet.
Multiple Protag would not happen since theres not really anyone else to play, as the girls are only gonna be with MC so not getting how theres potential. Also BD is one of, if not only, the rare dev that acctually acknowledges their fans, more than you would possibly belive and no one has been contributing recently since his patreon was paused for a few months and also a long period of time last year too. Also, how tf are you compairing this to a sandbox!?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I've seen people refer to Pokémon games as open world. So nothing surprises me in that context anymore. But otherwise I agree, Braindrop is one of the decent devs.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for the answer! Just want to clear up that its not that i want anything bad to happen to anyone, and not everything has to be realistic.
I don't know how far into the story you've come, so let's just say that the two houses and the fancy car comes with a few downsides that you weren't aware of when you were given access to them. You've probably seen hints of the downsides whenever you've interacted with Charles. Don't worry, though, since someone from your immediate past will help and guide you to a better version of "life on campus" (well, technically off-campus, since you're not living in a dormroom, but you'll see).

Also, there is some big drama that will happen (or has happened, depending on where you are) - nothing too bad, depending on how you see it, but it will cause you to lose a few team members (not through death or injury, though, but you'll know when it happens). The end of day 9 (end of version 9.5/9.5.1) does leave you in a more relaxed state, with a pause from the previous drama.

Reactions: LN1982

K18

Apr 19, 2018

D10-16.png
Yo
How's it going, everyone? This post was supposed to be up last Tuesday but I had a major leak in my main PC's custom water-cooling loop. The machine has two 3090's and the top one was leaking coolant through the front plate screws all over the bottom card. The bottom card was completely soaked and was dripping onto the fans of the bottom radiator where it was then getting splashed all over my motherboard.
Somehow, someway after draining everything and taking everything apart and cleaning it, nothing was broken. It did take an entire day of cleaning and then troubleshooting because at first I wasn't getting any video from either card and even when I did it was omega scuffed. But... eventually I got it fixed and everything is running smoothly now.

But yeah, after that and coming down with a head cold the next day I decided to relax for a week. I originally wasn't going to but it felt like a sign to chill for a bit.
:grin:

I still did some render work as well as finish the environments for a few upcoming scenes. As well as make some background characters... but other than that I've been chilling.

The update wasn't 100% complete:
There are 2 scenes missing from the update that will be added in the next week or two. 1 of the scenes is the redo of the Bailey sex scene and the other is a scene that had a last-second issue. It was a fun little event at the pool party with a ton of the girls that took place after the butt contest and before going inside to talk to Moon. It was a scene that mainly focused on Kimmy.
There will not be a new post for it, I will just update the existing post with the new version and will let you guys know about it.

When can you expect the next release?:
When it's ready
:blush:

The next full update will be days 10-14. Which can sound daunting considering the latter half of day 9 took 5 months to make. But there's a lot of differences.
The biggest is that days 10-14 in its entirety won't be as many renders as day 9.
There was a theme with the update and that was getting things and relationships in order so the MC can focus on his career without having to worry too much about girls feeling left out or behind.
With this, updates will be less "This is everything that happened in this day fully explained and shown" to more "these are the main events of the day and you can infer what happened between them through dialogue or just from what you've seen in the past."

Also, the delays of Day 9 were mostly caused by my personal life. The whole eye issues, getting married, moving across the country, planning for a child.
And those things obviously aren't likely to happen again anytime soon. Or at least I hope not.

Another reason for the delays that I haven't really talked about is me changing the animations after I moved. If you didn't notice there were a lot of animations and they were generally longer and some had transitions. That wasn't the case before I moved.
I personally feel that my animations are one thing that haven't improved as much as everything else and that was mainly due to where I used to live.
I had 3 PCs in 1 very tiny room and that room was in a very tiny house where 2 other people lived. We had a very shitty AC that would freeze up all the time, especially when I tried to make animations. And I didn't mind the heat, but I wasn't going to put my grandpa or wife through that. So I usually would only render them bits at a time and mostly at night. And I never felt like I could make them longer or do anything special with them. I couldn't have my own AC because of how the windows were, I wasn't allowed to replace the one we had so I never really had the opportunity to try new things.
But with the new home I have all 3 pcs in their own room with its own AC. I never have to feel the heat from them so I can push them harder without it affecting anyone.

They definitely weren't perfect and I've already learned a lot more about how to improve them. So I'm excited for that, and it was something that wouldn't have been possible before I moved.

I do plan on doing "beta" builds for higher tiers. Either monthly or bi-monthly updates of a large chunk to make sure things are working as intended. And sometimes smaller updates if there's something specific I need tested on a larger scale.

Changes to tiers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change in workflow:
I don't talk about it much but I work on the week 1 redo alongside new content. (And if you don't know what the week 1 redo is, it's just me redoing mostly the first 1-5 days with new renders and some changes in the story.) I'd say the split between the work has been around 75/25. I'll be changing it to more 50/50 going forward as some of the new content won't make much sense without the redo.

Upcoming Q&A/FAQ:
Questions and answers post is planned for this Sunday. I have many questions already lined up for it and it will be unnecessarily long. But if you have any additional questions to add then please let me know!

I don't want this post to be too long... a lot of the info I'll save for the Q&A.
I'm glad to hear that a large majority of you enjoyed the update. Mind drops will be back to their usual format next week.
As always, thank you all so much much for everything. You all are amazing.
Love you guys
:heart:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 1297072
Yo
How's it going, everyone? This post was supposed to be up last Tuesday but I had a major leak in my main PC's custom water-cooling loop. The machine has two 3090's and the top one was leaking coolant through the front plate screws all over the bottom card. The bottom card was completely soaked and was dripping onto the fans of the bottom radiator where it was then getting splashed all over my motherboard.
Somehow, someway after draining everything and taking everything apart and cleaning it, nothing was broken. It did take an entire day of cleaning and then troubleshooting because at first I wasn't getting any video from either card and even when I did it was omega scuffed. But... eventually I got it fixed and everything is running smoothly now.

But yeah, after that and coming down with a head cold the next day I decided to relax for a week. I originally wasn't going to but it felt like a sign to chill for a bit.

I still did some render work as well as finish the environments for a few upcoming scenes. As well as make some background characters... but other than that I've been chilling.

The update wasn't 100% complete:
There are 2 scenes missing from the update that will be added in the next week or two. 1 of the scenes is the redo of the Bailey sex scene and the other is a scene that had a last-second issue. It was a fun little event at the pool party with a ton of the girls that took place after the butt contest and before going inside to talk to Moon. It was a scene that mainly focused on Kimmy.
There will not be a new post for it, I will just update the existing post with the new version and will let you guys know about it.

When can you expect the next release?:
When it's ready
:blush:

The next full update will be days 10-14. Which can sound daunting considering the latter half of day 9 took 5 months to make. But there's a lot of differences.
The biggest is that days 10-14 in its entirety won't be as many renders as day 9.
There was a theme with the update and that was getting things and relationships in order so the MC can focus on his career without having to worry too much about girls feeling left out or behind.
With this, updates will be less "This is everything that happened in this day fully explained and shown" to more "these are the main events of the day and you can infer what happened between them through dialogue or just from what you've seen in the past."

Also, the delays of Day 9 were mostly caused by my personal life. The whole eye issues, getting married, moving across the country, planning for a child.
And those things obviously aren't likely to happen again anytime soon. Or at least I hope not.

Another reason for the delays that I haven't really talked about is me changing the animations after I moved. If you didn't notice there were a lot of animations and they were generally longer and some had transitions. That wasn't the case before I moved.
I personally feel that my animations are one thing that haven't improved as much as everything else and that was mainly due to where I used to live.
I had 3 PCs in 1 very tiny room and that room was in a very tiny house where 2 other people lived. We had a very shitty AC that would freeze up all the time, especially when I tried to make animations. And I didn't mind the heat, but I wasn't going to put my grandpa or wife through that. So I usually would only render them bits at a time and mostly at night. And I never felt like I could make them longer or do anything special with them. I couldn't have my own AC because of how the windows were, I wasn't allowed to replace the one we had so I never really had the opportunity to try new things.
But with the new home I have all 3 pcs in their own room with its own AC. I never have to feel the heat from them so I can push them harder without it affecting anyone.

They definitely weren't perfect and I've already learned a lot more about how to improve them. So I'm excited for that, and it was something that wouldn't have been possible before I moved.

I do plan on doing "beta" builds for higher tiers. Either monthly or bi-monthly updates of a large chunk to make sure things are working as intended. And sometimes smaller updates if there's something specific I need tested on a larger scale.

Changes to tiers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change in workflow:
I don't talk about it much but I work on the week 1 redo alongside new content. (And if you don't know what the week 1 redo is, it's just me redoing mostly the first 1-5 days with new renders and some changes in the story.) I'd say the split between the work has been around 75/25. I'll be changing it to more 50/50 going forward as some of the new content won't make much sense without the redo.

Upcoming Q&A/FAQ:
Questions and answers post is planned for this Sunday. I have many questions already lined up for it and it will be unnecessarily long. But if you have any additional questions to add then please let me know!

I don't want this post to be too long... a lot of the info I'll save for the Q&A.
I'm glad to hear that a large majority of you enjoyed the update. Mind drops will be back to their usual format next week.
As always, thank you all so much much for everything. You all are amazing.
Love you guys
:heart:
Thank you for posting that here K18

I'm so excited for what happens next.
I can't even believe I'm saying this but this includes the "friendly game" of basketball:)

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Exciting times for WVM.

I'm happy the week 1 rework is getting a bit more attention, I replayed the game a bit ago and the change in render quality was more drastic than I remembered, and with BD rewriting parts of the story it had to happen sooner or later.
There are 2 scenes missing from the update that will be added in the next week or two.
I was wondering what happened to the Bailey scene, and it's nice to know we'll get to talk to Kimmy too.
Now that everything is in place and we're moving to multiple days per update I really can't wait to see where the story takes us.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Multiple Protag would not happen since theres not really anyone else to play, as the girls are only gonna be with MC so not getting how theres potential. Also BD is one of, if not only, the rare dev that acctually acknowledges their fans, more than you would possibly belive and no one has been contributing recently since his patreon was paused for a few months and also a long period of time last year too. Also, how tf are you compairing this to a sandbox!?
Multiple protag is easy just one of each gender the storyline from MC perspective and storyline from main FC being Jamie or Shauna. Seeing as Jamie mostly suggests the open relationship and is looking to be the string puller on dropping the suggestions to the MC so she does show protag qualities. Also in the harem perspective as well lesbianism scenes do occur as well so hopefully in this game it gets applied to either way I'm highly impressed with the creation of this game from BD.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Multiple protag is easy just one of each gender the storyline from MC perspective and storyline from main FC being Jamie or Shauna. Seeing as Jamie mostly suggests the open relationship and is looking to be the string puller on dropping the suggestions to the MC so she does show protag qualities. Also in the harem perspective as well lesbianism scenes do occur as well so hopefully in this game it gets applied to either way I'm highly impressed with the creation of this game from BD.
"Easy" yeah writing brand new parts, new choices and brand new renders and animations... yeah.... totally "easy"... it doesnt work and wont ever work since the good stuff for a story is happening to MC, no one else. Everyone else(the girls + skye) are or will end up with MC and MC only so not that exciting or worth it from their or anyone elses perspective.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes