OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Spoil me please because now I'm not sure if I missed a scene. I did the edging and got the end of the edging that night, but I also pretty sure my MC climaxed with Zoe before that...
You can technically fail all the eding before that "one after another edging" it still happens either way. Only difference iirc is dialogue like shauna asking "did you mange to hold out?" "No i came with zoe" " ah thats okay" something like that.

Reactions: DocSilence

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
First huge mistake of the game, wrong chracter.

I Hope this was only part of 3 updates ago and I still have a ton to see.
Found out about Damien and his problems and what will become of him...sort of.
I still don't get why he dit it when he said he was going to make it right and later stabbed MC in the back regardless.
And about Tenchi, what's his condition and why did he do it and what's going to become of him?
There also seems to be a drug dealer involved they were working for.
Will that person become a problem in later updates?
And why did Rycker hated MC so much and talked about his Dad as if...
I just hope Rycker doesn't end up being his stepbrother or something like that?
The story is getting good so far but the questions and answers are slowly developing , I want to see more.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Great Update, Very Excited for what’s to come with Jasmine Now Being Official Girlfriend and to know who was the other Kid (he/she) in the accident that the Mc Dad was involved. Although I think we know who that is .

Other Characters that I can’t wait to get some action W/ : Natalie, Vanessa, Kimmy and Jasmine.

I know it would not happen anytime soon but I Man Can Dream - A Foursome W/ Jasmine, Liz & Azel :p (My Top 3 ❤)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Spoil me please because now I'm not sure if I missed a scene. I did the edging and got the end of the edging that night, but I also pretty sure my MC climaxed with Zoe before that...
You can technically fail all the eding before that "one after another edging" it still happens either way. Only difference iirc is dialogue like shauna asking "did you mange to hold out?" "No i came with zoe" " ah thats okay" something like that.
No, if you complete the edging there is an extended scene where he cums all over Jamie and Shauna's faces and then they clean each other up. If you don't do the edging then you only get an abbreviated version of that scene.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Curious about something that it looks like I missed somehow, and my search skills failed me on this one.

I agreed to work for Rach after her and Jamie talked, but haven't been offered any *jobs*. Don't know if makes a difference/has any impact but I didn't screw around with Rach the first time (at the office).

Not really a big deal, there are more than enough regular LI's to occupy my time with, but I saw some posts talking about about the jobs and got curious if I just made an incorrect choice for that particular path or if my download is wonky (probably option #1, everything else seems fine).

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Curious about something that it looks like I missed somehow, and my search skills failed me on this one.

I agreed to work for Rach after her and Jamie talked, but haven't been offered any *jobs*. Don't know if makes a difference/has any impact but I didn't screw around with Rach the first time (at the office).

Not really a big deal, there are more than enough regular LI's to occupy my time with, but I saw some posts talking about about the jobs and got curious if I just made an incorrect choice for that particular path or if my download is wonky (probably option #1, everything else seems fine).
The client jobs that most are referring to, happen before Jamie and Rachael's talk.

Up to you if you if you want to bring up a save prior to going to Rachael's office and going with the other choice.

Personally I'm fine with my choice of waiting til Jamie had a talk with Rachael.

I have Srappy's replay Gallery, that's how I'm aware of them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of Rachael's clients, I'm curious when we're going to start meeting them in the non-cheating route; in the cheating route she made the offer on day one and we started meeting them like two days later, it's been longer than that since we accepted the job on the non-cheating route (though of course things have been... interesting the last few days). I'm definitely curious how differently that will go, seeing as we've met most of them already now.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Speaking of Rachael's clients, I'm curious when we're going to start meeting them in the non-cheating route; in the cheating route she made the offer on day one and we started meeting them like two days later, it's been longer than that since we accepted the job on the non-cheating route (though of course things have been... interesting the last few days). I'm definitely curious how differently that will go, seeing as we've met most of them already now.
the first one you meet on the loyal path is Eden at the bowling alley, Anna, she is the lawyer that helps you after the bowling alley, another is Keyana as the assistant coach, they are not clients yet(unsure of Keyana, as I have not played that far on the loyal path, I have played as far as the end of day 7 on loyal), but you do meet them

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The client jobs that most are referring to, happen before Jamie and Rachael's talk.

Up to you if you if you want to bring up a save prior to going to Rachael's office and going with the other choice.

Personally I'm fine with my choice of waiting til Jamie had a talk with Rachael.

I have Srappy's replay Gallery, that's how I'm aware of them.
Thanks for the fast response! I am fine with that choice as well.

I was just getting a bit confused since after her and Jamie spoke I agreed to work for her then nothing happened, but I saw others mentioning the clients. Wanted to make sure I wasn't running into some kind of bug, just in case it impacted the story.

tkdigimon

Jul 4, 2021
WVM = The absolute harem
Tits and asses everywhere and I just wanted to play basketball and then make it to the NBA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now seriously, I played it for two days completely, very entertaining to pass the time. I will wait patiently for the next updates.

My top
1- Jamie
2- Coach Harper
3- Rachael
4- Natalie
5- Bailey & Jasmine

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
So how much hours of content in this game? Because I don't like to wait weeks or months to see the game updated. But if this game has enought content to hold me for the next updates I will try.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So how much hours of content in this game? Because I don't like to wait weeks or months to see the game updated. But if this game has enought content to hold me for the next updates I will try.
I would say about somewhere between 6 and 10 hours depending on how you play vns, how fast you read ect.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Considering that this game will be going for another 4+ years you will catch up sooner or later......then you will have wait.....weeks (oh the agony) like the rest of us!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What kind of a choice is this?
This is stuff you don't say to million of viwers watching, so ovbiously I picked the better choice and didn't need a mod to choose.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes