Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a quick question to the Patrons of the game: Did BD ever get around to updating the character sheets? The last version he posted lacked Yellow's profile, and I would like to add her data into my Birthday and Breast Size sheets.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finally got around to playing and this was a hell of an update. It was pretty heavy on the emotional side of things. Seeing what Wendy went through had me feeling big sadge. It was bad when you saw snippets of the past at first but to see it from her perspective was too heartbreaking. Like legit this was probably my favorite part of the update. Then there was the Zoe stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'd say i had a great time this update. That said, and I honestly can't believe I'm about to say this but i think there's too many girls. This will be one of the rare moments I'll ever say this. I didn't even remember who Ruby was for a second. She got a visual upgrade though so it's not really too fair to say. Her new look just added to the confusion. What I'm trying to say is it feels too hectic with this many women around. I say this while purposely trying to impregnate every single one of them with every encounter.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next update. I can't wait to put Omar, Jax and Tip(lol) in their place after what they said. Now I'm going to go cry my eyes out since i was reminded after that dirty tease, once again, that Willow is my sister and won't ever be a thing :cry:. I'm not too bothered that Wendy isn't an option but I'll definitely cry even harder if Azel is off the list too after all that i saw this update(which i think she is though I'm not 100% sure of the official statement on that yet).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finally finished the update. The mod had some issues. I couldn't change Wendy's name.
I had no problem changing the other names. I liked the Harem path.
I kinda wish the MC would just forget about basketball and just concentrate on making his Harem bigger.
All that WVM brings is trouble and a lot of drama in the end.
There's still 2 more reunions to look forward to.
Cedey's childhood friend and that female that survived the accident.
I just hope Rycker is not involved somehow. I hope he's done and we never get to see him again.
But we know like all bad guys, he's just planning his revenge.
The booty contest would have been better if they were all wearing thong bikinis.
They all looked good when wearing their bikinis but not when they were bending over.
Their curves had no detail and looked more like they were all wearing diapers instead when bending over.
The Futa thing, I didn't get. If you choose Shauna not to have one, Penelope and Sky don't get one either.
Great story, great animation, high impact romance and mystery.
Only thing it needs is a little proofreading here and there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby
Oct 22, 2017
Sad to hear that. Sandbox + quest log mechanism is good.
While there are games implementing that well, there are even more so that don't.
(And there are stories benefitting from that technique, while others really don't.)

With all of them (that I know of), you have either no time frame though, or you have a time limit in which to finish the game.

So either it is of no consequence if you finish the game on day 11 or day 311, or you need that WT to not have a game over after spending too much time managing your quests. A large part of the game becomes meta that way as you play against the game's hurdles.

WVM has a sports event schedule in the background. And while we know the sexy part has priority, we know that there will be matches, girls' birthdays, and so on. So in case (and I highly expect that to happen) BD uses them in Ethans encounters and the story he has planned, doing this on your own schedule would either conflict with the schedule of BD's story, or he would have to sewer the events from it, practically doing separate flows, one for Ethan and one for the world around him, making the story kind of bland .
But why do the extra work without the storyline benefiting from it? Why adding the possibility to get out of sync when this is all about wholesomeness?

Edit:
In case you meant this in a way to just cut out downtime - so the game still going its own way and you just jumping to events when it gets interesting - well we didn't have that much downtime until now - and BD already said that starting with the next update the game will start to kind of summarize and only point out special encounters. So no more 7 parts for one day, but one update for the next 5 days. So here too - no need to add extra work/mechanics to achieve this in the story.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally finished the update. The mod had some issues. I couldn't change Wendy's name.
I had no problem changing the other names. I liked the Harem path.
I kinda wish the MC would just forget about basketball and just concentrate on making his Harem bigger.
All that WVM brings is trouble and a lot of drama in the end.
There's still 2 more reunions to look forward to.
Cedey's childhood friend and that female that survived the accident.
I just hope Rycker is not involved somehow. I hope he's done and we never get to see him again.
But we know like all bad guys, he's just planning his revenge.
The booty contest would have been better if they were all wearing thong bikinis.
They all looked good when wearing their bikinis but not when they were bending over.
Their curves had no detail and looked more like they were all wearing diapers instead when bending over.
The Futa thing, I didn't get. If you choose Shauna not to have one, Penelope and Sky don't get one either.
Great story, great animation, high impact romance and mystery.
Only thing it needs is a little proofreading here and there.
About (probably) my Mod: I've noticed that already, too. Seems the name "Wendy" is sometimes "hard coded" into the script file (then my renaming does not work there). I'll change that soon with my next Mod update.

Edit:
I've updated my Mod. Hopefully the "Wendy" renaming works now, too.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
the easiest way passed all these bizarre crap about incest rules by paypal....funny because steam have no problems, and neither do paypal with steam etc. maybe throwing some of these on to early access with an option to donate might actually be the best way to go, i dont know.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I am glad to see the update is a pretty big success, it’s also nice to see so good conversations going on this thread again

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes