kecaldw

May 19, 2020
I hope that the Dev adds some other girls in the Harem getting pregnant besides Jamie. Like Rachael, Azel , Liz and Katie.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
As the story progress, I hope to see MC+Keyana+Brittany relationship progress further and more of them in general. Especially after MC said that once Brittany gets to town they can make it an entire night them fooling around, going out and having fun (from Day 9 scene with Keyana). With them further forming their own little throuple/three-way romantic relationship within MC's Large Harem and of course later on impregnate both of them in the future, not just Brittany. Love both of these characters.

I always liked the idea of the possibility of Rachael’s Clients becoming more than just clients for MC to put a baby inside of them. Where what was at first a just business deal turned into an unexpected romance and intimate relationships between MC and the ladies. Also, as the story progress (besides sexy time & dates ;)) see how those women's given careers & occupations might possibly help benefit MC in some way, as we seem with Anna on Day 7/8. Our Clients so far...
  • Anna, an attorney who helped MC legally with the jail situation after the bowling alley fight and possibly again in future scenarios (for example: other unsavory events like the bowling alley one, any contracts MC might sign, etc.) that’d call for an attorney/lawyer.
  • Keyana, a professional track runner, who’s now the assistant coach for MC’s basketball team. I can imagine Keyana also assisting in MC's general fitness & health from a pro athlete to an aspiring athlete. Maybe help advise MC with what any athlete in general experience in their career, how to conduct himself, like with the media.
  • Eden, a famous movie actress, someone who could possibly help boost MC’s popularity (along with her’s as well) with the sex-tape, making it widespread. Eden, being an actress also offers MC possible connections to the show biz/entertainment industry with herself and other insiders, possibly expanding his brand popularity a greater deal.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As the story progress, I hope to see MC+Keyana+Brittany relationship progress further and more of them in general. Especially after MC said that once Brittany gets to town they can make it an entire night them fooling around, going out and having fun (from Day 9 scene with Keyana). With them further forming their own little throuple/three-way romantic relationship within MC's Large Harem and of course later on impregnate both of them in the future, not just Brittany. Love both of these characters.

I always liked the idea of the possibility of Rachael’s Clients becoming more than just clients for MC to put a baby inside of them. Where what was at first a just business deal turned into an unexpected romance and intimate relationships between MC and the ladies. Also, as the story progress (besides sexy time & dates ;)) see how those women's given careers & occupations might possibly help benefit MC in some way, as we seem with Anna on Day 7/8. Our Clients so far...
  • Anna, an attorney who helped MC legally with the jail situation after the bowling alley fight and possibly again in future scenarios (for example: other unsavory events like the bowling alley one, any contracts MC might sign, etc.) that’d call for an attorney/lawyer.
  • Keyana, a professional track runner, who’s now the assistant coach for MC’s basketball team. I can imagine Keyana also assisting in MC's general fitness & health from a pro athlete to an aspiring athlete. Maybe help advise MC with what any athlete in general experience in their career, how to conduct himself, like with the media.
  • Eden, a famous movie actress, someone who could possibly help boost MC’s popularity (along with her’s as well) with the sex-tape, making it widespread. Eden, being an actress also offers MC possible connections to the show biz/entertainment industry with herself and other insiders, possibly expanding his brand popularity a greater deal.
awesome post, I'm curious also how it will evolve :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anna, an attorney who helped MC legally with the jail situation after the bowling alley fight and possibly again in future scenarios (for example: other unsavory events like the bowling alley one, any contracts MC might sign, etc.) that’d call for an attorney/lawyer.
There's rather a large difference between a criminal defence lawyer and a contract lawyer though.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

That would be an interesting development of the story. In my opinion i would like to see those three specific clients in more general relationship with the MC than a romantic relationship and the reason i say that is cause they start as Rachel's clients for the side job and our only interaction with them was for impregnation purpose. I'm not saying to not have a sexual adventures with them, but to not include them as part of our harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Of course my original post gets reacted with facepalms from pretty much close minded noobs. Maybe actually think before reacting so immaturely given reaction really vs actually commenting.
Well, that last sentence in your original post was one reason why you got facepalmed i'm guessing since you missed the mark there by a mile. BD most definitely listen to other than his patreons, he doesn't care much since he is making HIS game the way HE wants and not how other people wants it to be (which is exactly how it should be btw).

BD has said already said that there wont be sandbox or multiple protagonists, this is Ethan's game and he's the only MC we'll see so it's a moot point just like people wanting incest, it's not gonna happen.

Besides, the sheer amount of facepalms your OP got should really tell something about your suggestion. Don't think I ever saw a post getting what, 11 reactions and all are facepalms....

Last edited:

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
This game is by far the best on this entire site, no dumb minigames or barely implemented open-worlds, just straight-up make some choices with clear outcomes virtual novel. Renders are a bit iffy early on but quickly improve an have peaked in this most recent update, animations have been pretty damn solid throughout. All that along with the fact that this game possesses some of the best writing and girls, it has it all and more. Truly fantastic!

P.S. Trans Shauna best girl

Mar 26, 2020
This game is by far the best on this entire site, no dumb minigames or barely implemented open-worlds, just straight-up make some choices with clear outcomes virtual novel. Renders are a bit iffy early on but quickly improve an have peaked in this most recent update, animations have been pretty damn solid throughout. All that along with the fact that this game possesses some of the best writing and girls, it has it all and more. Truly fantastic!

P.S. Trans Shauna best girl
The best writing? You must have some pretty low standards.

MC is god. Every girl instantly loves MC and agrees to share him with 200 other women. MC starts creepy fucking cult with matching yellow uniforms. The writing is the worst part about this game lmao.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes