XrProphet

Sep 8, 2020
I've gotten too paranoid with these games having really crappy twists or turns. I feel that Bella might be organizing this whole thing to push the MC to do stuff for her little hearts club and Ryker "just went too far" or whatever her words were.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It is already established that Ryker was working for a mysterious woman, whose name I have forgotten, who is active in drug trafficking, among other things, and was Ryker's boss. According to Damien, she and the leadership of her organization explicitly warned Ryker several times to keep his hands off the MC. Also, I don't think Rachael would have allied with her if she was that dirty. Another point that speaks against it: The player has already done a lot for his classmates and the nephew of his teacher before his encounter with Willabelle, which harmonizes very much with the goals and ideals of Hearts for Hope. Any manipulation therefore seems quite unnecessary to me.

XrProphet

Sep 8, 2020
It is already established that Ryker was working for a mysterious woman, whose name I have forgotten, who is active in drug trafficking, among other things, and was Ryker's boss. According to Damien, she and the leadership of her organization explicitly warned Ryker several times to keep his hands off the MC. Also, I don't think Rachael would have allied with her if she was that dirty. Another point that speaks against it: The player has already done a lot for his classmates and the nephew of his teacher before his encounter with Willabelle, which harmonizes very much with the goals and ideals of Hearts for Hope. Any manipulation therefore seems quite unnecessary to me.
I mean, Bella just told me to watch out about messing with the family (Valerie's) of a person who has been looking out for my mother and sister for ... well, forever, and has recently really helped me out. So now, I'm kinda worried something funky is going on.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My first PT I went loyal/non-cheating but was disappointed I missed out on the extra L.I. lewd scenes, so started a new game and went manwhore screwing everyone into the MC. My question is will there be any actual negative consequences to cheating or is it a moot point by now since cuckquean Jaime has given the MC the green light to have as many girlfriends as he wants?

EricTheViking

Mar 25, 2020
Tried various download providers but the 0.9.5.1 Android version does not install on my Samsung tab3 tablet. It just quits installing at about 85%. Earlier versions worked fine...

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
fuck plz dont ruin it with fucking sandbox shit
Dont worry. BD has decided against adding sandbox elements, originally he was thinking of adding a map system but decided not to. More information in his interview, link available via the mini faq in the OP

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So finally got back into the game again after some time in-between updates and was curious about the Bailey-Rainn dynamic. I’m sympathetic to Rainn but given how attached Bailey is to the MC (even more so post bowling alley brawl), I can’t really see them together, or at least IMO it would seem to be a mostly one-way relationship. Aside from sharing Bailey with Rainn, is there any chance for Rainn to develop interest in the MC, or is she strictly a 1-woman type of gal?

I know it sounds hypocritical, but I think I could only be ok sharing Bailey if I was getting Rainn back in the deal. I’m ok with any potential polyamory combinations, I’d encourage all the girls to explore to their hearts content, just as long as they don’t start to form couples Or cliques.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So finally got back into the game again after some time in-between updates and was curious about the Bailey-Rainn dynamic. I’m sympathetic to Rainn but given how attached Bailey is to the MC (even more so post bowling alley brawl), I can’t really see them together, or at least IMO it would seem to be a mostly one-way relationship. Aside from sharing Bailey with Rainn, is there any chance for Rainn to develop interest in the MC, or is she strictly a 1-woman type of gal?

I know it sounds hypocritical, but I think I could only be ok sharing Bailey if I was getting Rainn back in the deal. I’m ok with any potential polyamory combinations, I’d encourage all the girls to explore to their hearts content, just as long as they don’t start to form couples Or cliques.
100% as every girl will be lewdable/romanceable (except family) so eventually Rainn will develop an interest in MC (Probably already has), it may be the case that it happens faster with her and bailey being together, or not just have to wait.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes