Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I feel like a lot of people need to take a step back and review their attitude towards people not echoing what everyone is saying in this thread. It‘s clear that the writing doesn‘t appeal to everyone, but as was said, it gets the job done. Jumping down someone’s throat, because they find the writing to be the weakest part of this vn is an overreaction in my opinion. It doesn‘t need to be said that the delivery of critique in a civil manner already goes a long way. Countering critique with, „if you don‘t like it, leave.“ does not add to the discussion at all. Likewise in an opinionated topic such as this, there is no wrong or right. It‘s more like „I like this more vs. I don‘t like this as much“
I missed the throat jumping... harsh words were used to describe the writing and strong words disagreed with them. When you start off insulting people that like something you don't it's to be expected to get some backlash.

That is how a forum is supposed to be. Posters strongly stating their opinions.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I feel like a lot of people need to take a step back and review their attitude towards people not echoing what everyone is saying in this thread. It‘s clear that the writing doesn‘t appeal to everyone, but as was said, it gets the job done. Jumping down someone’s throat, because they find the writing to be the weakest part of this vn is an overreaction in my opinion. It doesn‘t need to be said that the delivery of critique in a civil manner already goes a long way. Countering critique with, „if you don‘t like it, leave.“ does not add to the discussion at all. Likewise in an opinionated topic such as this, there is no wrong or right. It‘s more like „I like this more vs. I don‘t like this as much“
Good fucking luck with this crowd, but thanks for trying.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
A game's thread filled with people overwhelmingly defensive about any criticism of the game? You don't say... :HideThePain:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I just noticed mc is 18? He sure doesn't look like it. Let's say he won genetic lottery and is mike tyson 2.0, other should be the same age. But many don't look like it.

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
The best writing? You must have some pretty low standards.

MC is god. Every girl instantly loves MC and agrees to share him with 200 other women. MC starts creepy fucking cult with matching yellow uniforms. The writing is the worst part about this game lmao.
I should've specified, the DIALOGUE is the best written of any game I've played, the conversations actually feel natural and aren't cringy or creepy as shit like 90% of other VNs. The cult thing is a huge exaggeration, but it's kind of ironic that that would be an issue cause that's basically the plot of a bunch of other harem VNs. Maybe once and a while I actually want to play a game that is feel good instead of the horribly written rape fantasy garbage that is the majority of other games on this site.

Also, god damn, I didn't expect a fan post I made to cause such uproar, though I don't really know why this dude would leave a hate comment in a thread populated majorly by people who enjoy the game enough to leave comments.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I should've specified, the DIALOGUE is the best written of any game I've played, the conversations actually feel natural and aren't cringy or creepy as shit like 90% of other VNs.
Pfffttt.....
"natural" "aren't cringy"

...I'm not sure we played the same game. The dialogue is literally constant hero worship. You don't get less natural or cringy than that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really don't understand why some people didn't like the fact that Keyana and Britney loved the MC dick so much, what don't you like about it??? You're crazy. By the way, in general, for lesbians who have sex with a man for the first time, it is quite possible to fall in love with it, they are women after all, I don't see how it offends them. There are more Bi women than bi men, it's just a fact
I just love men that seem to know everything about us while getting everything so very wrong.....

Also, it has nothing to do with "lesbians loving dick" and everything to do with taking a couple that have been together for years, head over heels in love with a great marriage that wouldn't do anything without the other being present suddenly unable to enjoy sex together because cock.

So for a scene that adds absolutely nothing in the long run we now have a marriage on the rocks with a once loving couple no longer enjoying sex together. So that's ruined it for them and the fact they want to bring a baby into that mess just makes matters worse.

It highlights it even more when she asks the MC not to make her orgasm because it would upset her wife but not only can you ignore her completely but when her wife hangs up clearly heartbroken over the events, she gives zero fucks.

So for a scene that could have been given to any of the other women the game instead takes a massive steaming shit on a once loving relationship.

If you are into that, that's great, but for me it's completely ruined 2 characters for no reason whatsoever.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I should've specified, the DIALOGUE is the best written of any game I've played, the conversations actually feel natural and aren't cringy or creepy as shit like 90% of other VNs. The cult thing is a huge exaggeration, but it's kind of ironic that that would be an issue cause that's basically the plot of a bunch of other harem VNs. Maybe once and a while I actually want to play a game that is feel good instead of the horribly written rape fantasy garbage that is the majority of other games on this site.

Also, god damn, I didn't expect a fan post I made to cause such uproar, though I don't really know why this dude would leave a hate comment in a thread populated majorly by people who enjoy the game enough to leave comments.
Not trying to be an ass but sometimes even I need a break from all that worshipping( And I'm a harem lover). Sometimes it feels too cringey because of all that sunshine and rainbow

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
We need some courageous modder to mod in incest, I need Evelyn and Willow asap, these random out of nowhere patreon rules are stupid.

On another note does braindrop have a discord server does anyone know?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
We need some courageous modder to mod in incest, I need Evelyn and Willow asap, these random out of nowhere patreon rules are stupid.

I don't remember who's Evelyn. But herd that BD won't do incest. So willow, Wendy are out of options. Azel maybe too

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I don't remember who's Evelyn. But herd that BD won't do incest. So willow, Wendy are out of options. Azel maybe too
Evelyn is the step mom, and you're right there will be no incest seemingly due to patreon not allowing it. But that's not to say it can't be modded in to the game by some hero!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Evelyn is the step mom, and you're right there will be no incest seemingly due to patreon not allowing it. But that's not to say it can't be modded in to the game by some hero!
what?
I'm not sure if you're having a laugh or actually serious

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Modder is only likely when the game is done in 5-7years. Discord does exist but patreons only and few others that BD invited. Basically no free access public discord.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
no incest because BD doesn't want and the patreon thing. No modder is gonna take this on since they don't have the models to render even if they would take on that shitload of work for free.

Only way this will ever have incest is if BD does it himself after the game is finished (which I doubt he will).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just love men that seem to know everything about us while getting everything so very wrong.....

Also, it has nothing to do with "lesbians loving dick" and everything to do with taking a couple that have been together for years, head over heels in love with a great marriage that wouldn't do anything without the other being present suddenly unable to enjoy sex together because cock.

So for a scene that adds absolutely nothing in the long run we now have a marriage on the rocks with a once loving couple no longer enjoying sex together. So that's ruined it for them and the fact they want to bring a baby into that mess just makes matters worse.

It highlights it even more when she asks the MC not to make her orgasm because it would upset her wife but not only can you ignore her completely but when her wife hangs up clearly heartbroken over the events, she gives zero fucks.

So for a scene that could have been given to any of the other women the game instead takes a massive steaming shit on a once loving relationship.

If you are into that, that's great, but for me it's completely ruined 2 characters for no reason whatsoever.
Well said and from the heart, Ava. Thank you.

As I have come understand it (limited as it may be), for most women it's not all about the dick. Lesbians are not lesbians because they 'haven't had penetration yet," it's usually because they are (primarily) attracted to people who present as female. And often for people people such as demisexuals (but in no way limited to them), it's more about the individual rather than their presentation or plumbing. For me, it's more about the emotional feeling of being connected.

The fantasy of "turning lesbians straight," is much like the male fear that "homosexuals will turn him gay."

On a related note, last night, while my brain was going a mile a minute instead of sleeping like it was supposed to, I conceived of two AVN projects. One of them would be a female protagonist centered on a woman who self-identifies as a "Unicorn." I will DEFINITELY consult with the friends I know who take on that label for themselves.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes