Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
I just have to post about this big VN WVM.

First of this is a game , it is fictive. So I dont judge this because it has something to do with people in Real Life or anything.

Good points of the Game:

- Many Text with many Character Storys.
- Very positive Minded Game about the treating of the Girls with the Main Character. The Main Character Plays a Basketball Star and fucks everything, well mostly Everything that can walk. But in a logical way because the girls are fans or grown up with him.
- Shauna for two options like trans and no trans is really good for every member that is searching more difference in VN Games.
- Some Characters are really good looking like Shauna, Elizabeth, Willow, Rain, There are many more.
- The Drama Part with Ryker is also not so bad. the points that are given are good.

Now the Contra Part:

- Jamie is not my favorite Character but I can understand if People like her as GF of the main protagonist. So this is a opinion for each of their own.
- Some loose Ends but this is given to that the Game is not done yet.
- Maybe to many good psychologial things about the Girls. The mental health from the MC to the Girls is just working a bit to good. I think it needs a bit more tragic things. Nothing hardcore. More like this ryka things, that was good. Also no NTR or something like this.

In an Overall Comment its great. Animations are good. The amount of Sex Scenes is Plenty. Maybe a bit to much Jamie sex scenes. But as you know personal opinion so its right as it is. I guess the Dev is on the right track and is making good choices with his game. Iam glad that he take his time.

Good Luck with the Development of the Game. WVM will be one of the top Games in the Likings of F95 Site.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
As someone who right now is in a pretty bad place psychologically, feel good games such as this and My New Family are what I need and want rn.

I mean, we have tons of mind-break, ntr, abusive MCs in some games out there. I don't see why not both kind of games can coexist side-by-side, without the need to trash the other genre / stuff on it.

th sa

Oct 7, 2018
If you choose to pursue a relationship with her it will appear.
thank you for your reply. but where that choice is made in the game. i dont remember. do you remember? after which scene or before which incident that choice appear in the game?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
thank you for your reply. but where that choice is made in the game. i dont remember. do you remember? after which scene or before which incident that choice appear in the game?
Iirc, in the classroom jamie asks what you think of people and if you would date them. I think it asks about natalie but i belive also requires some choices in other moments. Check the Walkthrough to make sure.

Teekak

Feb 5, 2021
Just playing the most recent update has anyone else been getting a crash to desktop when an animation starts? I got most of the way throught the game before this started, now I can't get rid of it. Tried reloading, restarting, reinstalling. Nada. ANyone else?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
As someone who right now is in a pretty bad place psychologically, feel good games such as this and My New Family are what I need and want rn.

I mean, we have tons of mind-break, ntr, abusive MCs in some games out there. I don't see why not both kind of games can coexist side-by-side, without the need to trash the other genre / stuff on it.
Glad I could help even if only in a small way through my game. Hope things get better soon homie. :giggle:

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017

Hey I dont mean it that way, its good that many genres exist, so that everyone have some kind of Genre, I dont have mental Problems right know, but know alot of People that have one, So I agree with you here.

I just mean its sometimes a bit to much. This isnt meant that this kind shouldnt exist. I mean there should be a balance, thats all what I wanted to say with that.

And I hope you can resolve you problems. Best of luck to reach your goals :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I totally understand. MNF me helped get through a very rough patch last year. Playing creepy, manipulative protagonists wasn't what I needed. Playing a protagonist who is loved so abundantly was helped to drive out my own negative thoughts.

I can work with some level of those darker (for me) aspects in a game, but I've decided to leave those games where that's the sole intent behind me. Fine for others, but not me.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Been there and both helped me through as well. Hope it gets better soonish. These vns can be chicken soup for a pervs soul. So glad they exist.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
As far as I can tell in the walkthrough, just be nice to Natalie on day 2 and 3.

On day 2: After the accident (Natalie falls on you during basketball practice), reassure her that you'll be fine, and after the nurse visit, tell her it's okay for her to come by during next day's practice (option "I don't mind...").
On day 3: Dinner at Harper's place. When Jamie asks you to, put your hand on Nat's leg (option "Do it"), and when you're about to leave, ask her to hang out with you sometime.

Those are the only options I can see in the walkthrough that involves Natalie. These should trigger the cinema dates on day 4 and near the end of day 9 (part of the 9.5/9.5.1 update).

Also, being nice to Coach Harper might help with her trusting you with Nat (maybe - I haven't actually tested this).

Deagle50

Mar 26, 2020
WVM [Day 1-9 v0.9.5] - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlights the best choices in green (to get all women)​
Fixes the dog bug - [Shown here]​
Corrects a dialog error - [Shown here]​

Download: Mega // Workupload

WVM [Day 1-9 v0.9.5] - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choices in green (to get all women)​
Added an option to rename the "Brubru" nickname​
Fixes the dog bug - [Shown here]​
Corrects a dialog error - [Shown here]​

Download: Mega // Workupload

Mod Preview
View attachment 1279923
Other mods that do not contain the script.rpy file can be used with this mod (such as the gallery mod)
Is there a way to get the mod to work on android, if so how?

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i had used it but it closes the app after getting to sex scene with Katie in the party room and it always happens
Sorry to hear that. Can you give me a save a bit before that happens, so I can check that.
I you have any problems with someones route i will advise you to check some of the wallthroughs
we have 3 well made walkthroughs from:
KoGa3 https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-cheat-walkthrough-music-mod-v0-9-5-1a-koga3.72265/
RIC0H https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/page-2168#post-6106935
and last but not least the one and only OfficiallyGames https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/page-2065#post-5489789
Actually I don't have one by myself, but I implemented the walkthrough from OfficiallyGames with his two routes into my Mod.

Deagle50

Mar 26, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Can you give me a save a bit before that happens, so I can check that.

Actually I don't have one by myself, but I implemented the walkthrough from OfficiallyGames with his two routes into my Mod.
i would have to get to that point again cause I deleted the app right after trying to see if it was something with the cache.

Reactions: KoGa3
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes