KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i would have to get to that point again cause I deleted the app right after trying to see if it was something with the cache.
Of course that' s not necessary, but nevertheless thanks for trying my Mod.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Can you give me a save a bit before that happens, so I can check that.

Actually I don't have one by myself, but I implemented the walkthrough from OfficiallyGames with his two routes into my Mod.
Thanks for explaning that i didnt know but none the less you mod the walkthrough if i am not mistaken

Reactions: KoGa3

Deagle50

Mar 26, 2020
Of course that' s not necessary, but nevertheless thanks for trying my Mod.
So i think ik what happened and why I couldn't get passed that Katie scene. The game couldn't handle the skip unseen text. But its all good now I got through to the new update. Keep up yhe good work koga

Reactions: KoGa3

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Is there gonna be Natalie/ Coach Harper action?
Any sexual action between family members, blood related or step family members, is considered as an incest...that VN has not an incest element so there will not be any action between the MC and his stepmom or his sister or his biological mom or any action between members from other families.
So everything we will see with Nat or Harp will be only with the MC.

Reactions: CadamWarlock

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
If you mean the MC with Nat or the MC with Harper separately yes. If you mean Nat with Harper or the MC with Nat and Harper then no.
Wait, i know i haven't played the last update but there is action with Harper? I DL the shit right away if so :love:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He asked if there is GOING to be action, not if there IS any action :D
Well, I interpreted the question that he or she heard that there is action with her in the latest update.

Well, certainly she will be romancable in the future, and the latest update had her becoming quite possessive while sleeping, but no sex scene.

Reactions: Banish
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes