Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Oof that feeling when you spend several nights playing through a game that started out as "ooh Harem game, fun" and it turned into a story full of feels that you could not put down, like an amazing book, only to reach the end of the update and realize you have to wait more than 30 seconds for more.

at least it did not end on some kind of depressing cliffhanger, perfect place to end for now.

Hateful_One

Aug 3, 2020
Hi, the game keeps crashing on exactly the same spot with Azel every time. The game just stops responding a there's not anything you can do about it. Is there any possible fix ?

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Any sexual action between family members, blood related or step family members, is considered as an incest...that VN has not an incest element so there will not be any action between the MC and his stepmom or his sister or his biological mom or any action between members from other families.
So everything we will see with Nat or Harp will be only with the MC.
Thanks for answering. I'm disappointed but not enough to quit playing. Enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Cheery Littlebottom

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
what is in the day 1-9 v0.9.5.1 update? cause the game still ends after you and about 11-15 girls go to sleep after all having their turn

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Just got the game, I fell in love with it after they gave me a free house and RV.

Spoiler didn't work :HideThePain:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I started out on the Loyal path, But I know that later on the gf opens up the relationship, What I want to know is what happens if I tell Shauna I'm not interested in her like the guide suggests, do I get locked out of content with her down the road because of it? or should I just tell her that you do have feelings for her but you won't explore those in secret.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I started out on the Loyal path, But I know that later on the gf opens up the relationship, What I want to know is what happens if I tell Shauna I'm not interested in her like the guide suggests, do I get locked out of content with her down the road because of it? or should I just tell her that you do have feelings for her but you won't explore those in secret.
You wont get locked out of content as either way you end up with Shauna (only forced relation (not including jamie)) but you will miss out on content which is only available by cheating (atleast 2 or 3 scenes). Basically saying either not intrested or intrested but wont explore has no difference execpt some dialogue.

Reactions: Zoranian

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Trolling/teasing people who beg for incest even tho it will never come (at least not until the game ends (4-7years))
Well if that's the ACTUAL reason that awfully hypocritical.

All the thought of incest being possible was due to BD himself early, early on.

I suspect he just wants to show the closeness of MC and Azel at this point, but he could be trolling on purpose.

:unsure:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
MIND DROP #25 (07/29/2021)

Yo!
It's been a weird week and today was supposed to be the day for the monthly render set but I've had a bit of an unfortunate situation play out. I mentioned a few weeks back that I had a leak in my main PC's water-cooling loop and my 2nd 3090 got soaked. I was able to troubleshoot and get things working but it was only a temporary fix as now the bottom card is likely dead.
Hope isn't completely dead for it as I still have some things to try but it's not looking good. But anyway, my main machine is taken apart at the moment and I still had around 6 renders to make for the set.
So the set will probably be out either tomorrow or Saturday but in its place is the mind drop!

IMPORTANT:

I do not plan on pausing pledges this month. It feels pretty taboo for me not to pause when I don't have a release but I've mentioned it many times that I'm trying something new with the update schedule. So please, update your pledges accordingly to make sure you're not paying for something that you do not currently want.

Game / Dev related stuff:

- With the issue with the GPU I've been thinking it's time to beef up my older machine. I think I'm done with water-cooling for the moment. I needed it when I was in the tiny room but now that heat isn't an issue I can just run them with the air coolers.

- I've been putting a pretty significant amount of my free time into learning Blender, still super new but learning quickly

- Character sheets will be updated very soon

Renders made this prior week:

New - 57 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 63 renders and 0 animations
(Hasn't been a full week since the last mind drop and have also been dealing with the dead GPU so productivity took a bit of a dip this week but I still managed to hit my daily goal of 20 renders)
(I may also start tracking some of my progress in blender in these)

Personal related stuff:

- I'm mostly out of the funk I mentioned I was in last week. So Q&A post very soon. (If you have any last second questions for it, feel free to ask!)

- Pretty boring week full of the usual stuff. So not much to say in that regard.
Just a whole bunch of rendering and watching stuff on blender and when I'm not doing that I've just been chillin' with family.

So yeah, that's all I have to share with you guys this week.
Some of the more fun stuff starts soon so I'm looking forward to that.
Once again, thank you all for everything. I live such a lucky and fulfilling life where I'm able to share my own creation with you all. I don't take a single bit of it for granted and I'm so thankful for each and every single one of you. I hope to keep improving and making you guys proud.
Love you guys <3

MD25.png

(I decided to be less lazy this time and actually post the pic)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wonder if he had turned down Anna, would she still defend him, and how would that have turned out?
Also wonder if sky will be one of his girlfriends?
All those women are sleeping uncomfortable on the floor it seems.
Wonder if that's gonna be an every night thing?
That can't be good for the back. He better get a Harem size bed.
It's a good idea if he can't play in the game, he'll be helping Harper as sort of an assistant coach.
Who knows, they might come close to beating them.
Regardless, that will make them afraid enough for when the day he does play against them.
I hope I don't have to wait too long for day 10.
He wasted a whole day resting, so we only got to play 8 days.
Another 9 days is what I wish to play, but that might take another 2 or 3 years.
Wonder what would happen if he steals the opposite team's cheerleaders, that would teach them, and it's a win win for the MC.

Reactions: _Maou_

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well if that's the ACTUAL reason that awfully hypocritical.

All the thought of incest being possible was due to BD himself early, early on.

I suspect he just wants to show the closeness of MC and Azel at this point, but he could be trolling on purpose.

:unsure:
As I see it, BD just got sick and tired of people asking and asking and wanting and wanting despite his very clear statements that it was not going to be part of the game. I can appreciate the frustration, and I'm just a player, not the developer.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wonder if he had turned down Anna, would she still defend him, and how would that have turned out?
Also wonder if sky will be one of his girlfriends?
All those women are sleeping uncomfortable on the floor it seems.
Wonder if that's gonna be an every night thing?
That can't be good for the back. He better get a Harem size bed.
It's a good idea if he can't play in the game, he'll be helping Harper as sort of an assistant coach.
Who knows, they might come close to beating them.
Regardless, that will make them afraid enough for when the day he does play against them.
I hope I don't have to wait too long for day 10.
He wasted a whole day resting, so we only got to play 8 days.
Another 9 days is what I wish to play, but that might take another 2 or 3 years.
Wonder what would happen if he steals the opposite team's cheerleaders, that would teach them, and it's a win win for the MC.
Skye won't be a girlfriend......

.....he will be a boyfriend tho

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes