Jun 11, 2020
Appreciated the wins in terms of Stacy (fuck yes), Natalie (again, fuck yes), but man, some of the story development is just becoming, I don't know, weird for me. Like, this is a harem game, and I don't typically enjoy those kinds of games that much. Knew that going in.

I initially was down with it due to the characters and the quality of the eye candy. That kept me going for a while and I was a big advocate for this game, telling everyone and anyone they should play it. Admittedly, I like the peripheral characters more just due to the fact that they were given some attention, and I defo play with the trans characters because of...reasons.

I'm not sure anymore though. I still enjoy the game, though I kind of find the writing to be inching in on shit territory. Like the DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA thing...and believe me, I realize this is fantasy land...has gotten kind of tiring for me.

I'm not meaning to be a downer on anyone. Everything I just said is simply the opinion of this fuckup ;). Bailey still is one of the hottest pieces of ass in video games. LOL. Anyways, carry on. Hope y'all are well.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Appreciated the wins in terms of Stacy (fuck yes), Natalie (again, fuck yes), but man, some of the story development is just becoming, I don't know, weird for me. Like, this is a harem game, and I don't typically enjoy those kinds of games that much. Knew that going in.

I initially was down with it due to the characters and the quality of the eye candy. That kept me going for a while and I was a big advocate for this game, telling everyone and anyone they should play it. Admittedly, I like the peripheral characters more just due to the fact that they were given some attention, and I defo play with the trans characters because of...reasons.

I'm not sure anymore though. I still enjoy the game, though I kind of find the writing to be inching in on shit territory. Like the DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA thing...and believe me, I realize this is fantasy land...has gotten kind of tiring for me.

I'm not meaning to be a downer on anyone. Everything I just said is simply the opinion of this fuckup ;). Bailey still is one of the hottest pieces of ass in video games. LOL. Anyways, carry on. Hope y'all are well.
In general, most story tellers feel that stories require conflict of some kind to be good stories. If there's nothing left for the characters to overcome, or challenge their lives then there's nothing that really entices them to grow. I think that's why the drama is there.

Now, that does not at all mean that you have to like the way that conflict was added to the story. What a person likes is very subjective, and individual. There are a lot of potential ways to add that conflict to this story, without all the drama. It would be easier to have different sources of conflict if the main character had not already been written to be amazing at so many things.

That being said, I don't personally have an issue with the current writing. I like the way the story is developing. The character being amazing at the things they're amazing at doesn't bother me. The drama doesn't bother me. In fact, the stuff with Millie seems pretty unavoidable for someone just starting college very publicly starting up a harem, even in an age where polyamory is more accepted.

I guess it helps me to keep in mind what the possible intended purpose of the drama is (I can't know for sure if that's correct, since I'm not the writer).

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
Genetically gifted basketball prodigy making the world a better place...for all the ladies. I am enjoying the game, having Shawna as transgender has been a challenge indeed, but it's at least made me think about transgenderism, where before, I would have dismissed it without thought. It's been insightful in that you start to see the person and not just their gender or sexuality.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before, but im not going to slog through 1000 pages and the search function is, well... shit.

IS there an actual point to follow the "LOYAL" path or am I hamstringing myself and losing some scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered before, but im not going to slog through 1000 pages and the search function is, well... shit.

IS there an actual point to follow the "LOYAL" path or am I hamstringing myself and losing some scenes?
So far, yes, you're just missing some scenes but probably feeling better with yourself as a human being:ROFLMAO:. It's supposed there will be exclusive scenes with those girls if you've missed them for being loyal, though, so no one will actually miss any girl, but that 'recovery path' is yet to be implemented

Reactions: Limited_Evolution

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

So far, yes, you're just missing some scenes but probably feeling better with yourself as a human being:ROFLMAO:. It's supposed there will be exclusive scenes with those girls if you've missed them for being loyal, though, so no one will actually miss any girl, but that 'recovery path' is yet to be implemented
So far there are one or two scenes that are exclusive to being loyal, but more if you aren't. I'm assuming that eventually the two paths will merge completely since the differences between them have been getting smaller and smaller ever since Jamie started the harem.

Cheery Littlebottom

Jul 30, 2021
In general, most story tellers feel that stories require conflict of some kind to be good stories. If there's nothing left for the characters to overcome, or challenge their lives then there's nothing that really entices them to grow. I think that's why the drama is there.

Now, that does not at all mean that you have to like the way that conflict was added to the story. What a person likes is very subjective, and individual. There are a lot of potential ways to add that conflict to this story, without all the drama. It would be easier to have different sources of conflict if the main character had not already been written to be amazing at so many things.

That being said, I don't personally have an issue with the current writing. I like the way the story is developing. The character being amazing at the things they're amazing at doesn't bother me. The drama doesn't bother me. In fact, the stuff with Millie seems pretty unavoidable for someone just starting college very publicly starting up a harem, even in an age where polyamory is more accepted.

I guess it helps me to keep in mind what the possible intended purpose of the drama is (I can't know for sure if that's correct, since I'm not the writer).
I actually don't mind all the drama. I love the lewd side of these games, but it can be a bit boring if there isn't much of a story involved, and this game does have a good story for sure. I like the heartfelt feeling it gives me and yes sure, it's over the top exaggerated but then most AVN's are. I love it and look forward to future updates. I've now played a couple hundred games and the two top of my list now are WVM and Being a Dik

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i thought the updates was bi weekly?
It was used to be bi-weekly. Due to multiple things going on with BD's personal life in the last two years have shifted. So, the best way to say that BD will release the update on his own pace, which means we may not know for sure when it will be release. That usually a better route for a solo developer of the game with no assistance. Keep in mind that BD does all the work.

In Addition, BD has personal life to deal with. There been a lot going on for him for the past 365 days. Which means that BD is re-adapting his own schedule all over again (Unless BD points out if I am incorrect).

Overall, I highly recommend to sit back and relax a bit, BD just release a huge update. If you look for LocoGringo78 messages in this forum, check his signature for mini-FAQ, it usually helps provide some update what going on and etc. My opinion, be patience, I am sure when BD is ready to release the next update it would be release. I rather have him take his time and release the update as a surprise than him putting pressure when the next update will be release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
anyone else getting tired of this Visual novel? it's getting repetitive, MC is bording on superhuman levels of resilience and stamina. Give the MC a sports car and this will become Fast&Furious. The girls seem to not have a life outside of being with the MC and the ones that have are miserable till he steps in... or like Zoe go bipolar if MC gets beaten by morons as if it was his fault.
As if that wasn't enough the update keep turning into a procession of concubines, making this feel even more like a sex cult, and the constant changing of houses doesn't help in shaking that feeling. The way Rain and Bailey are handled feels insensitive, as if what was going between them was up for the MC to control. And the whole sister scare with Stacey.... people not into sisters were turned-off by that and the truth made it even worse , since for a non-LI, Willow gets real touchy with Brubru...
there's plenty of girls but we still hadn't had anything with the ones people really want, and I understand that the MC is tall, but even adult women look like midgets with their height...nothing wrong with shortstacks, but when every girl looks like Frodo Baggins's slutty cousin it gets tedious...
and the basketball part of the game? MC is supposed to be at WVM on a sport scholarship that really covers a vastity of his needs.. but so far he only had few practce sessions.... there's more basketball in Summer's Gone for fucks sake!

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
but when every girl looks like Frodo Baggins's slutty cousin it gets tedious...
HAHAHA!

Yeah, with the updates becoming less frequent I have fallen out of love with it a little, I also think there are FAR too many girls, he could halve the cast and still have too many.

Still, there are a few girls which keep making me want to come back, so we will see.

Gabi78

Jan 18, 2021
Hi guys, I've played the 0.9.4.2 version and I wanted to know if there is a way to download the update only.
Do you have any clues ?
Thanks in advance !

Dec 5, 2018
HAHAHA!

Yeah, with the updates becoming less frequent I have fallen out of love with it a little, I also think there are FAR too many girls, he could halve the cast and still have too many.

Still, there are a few girls which keep making me want to come back, so we will see.
The true ultimate harem game with girls popping from every corner and i cant even remember the name of half of them :KEK:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
anyone else getting tired of this Visual novel? it's getting repetitive, MC is bording on superhuman levels of resilience and stamina. Give the MC a sports car and this will become Fast&Furious. The girls seem to not have a life outside of being with the MC and the ones that have are miserable till he steps in... or like Zoe go bipolar if MC gets beaten by morons as if it was his fault.
As if that wasn't enough the update keep turning into a procession of concubines, making this feel even more like a sex cult, and the constant changing of houses doesn't help in shaking that feeling. The way Rain and Bailey are handled feels insensitive, as if what was going between them was up for the MC to control. And the whole sister scare with Stacey.... people not into sisters were turned-off by that and the truth made it even worse , since for a non-LI, Willow gets real touchy with Brubru...
there's plenty of girls but we still hadn't had anything with the ones people really want, and I understand that the MC is tall, but even adult women look like midgets with their height...nothing wrong with shortstacks, but when every girl looks like Frodo Baggins's slutty cousin it gets tedious...
and the basketball part of the game? MC is supposed to be at WVM on a sport scholarship that really covers a vastity of his needs.. but so far he only had few practce sessions.... there's more basketball in Summer's Gone for fucks sake!
No

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes