ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Lol what? Were you a star collegiate athlete? I have a degree, I've been to sporting events. How are sporting events with cheerleaders at all relevant to what I said? Do you think cheerleaders all go and gangbang the star player in real life? Do you think every great athlete has a cult of women who worship the ground he walks on? Clearly I don't live in the real world, clearly.
Go watch the Ben Simmons documentary from when he was at LSU for one season. He had a term for them - Starfuckers. Go read about Magic Johnson's life. Just because you've never been in a position to slay to those levels doesn't mean it doesn't happen to those who want to chase and embrace that.

Mar 26, 2020
Go watch the Ben Simmons documentary from when he was at LSU for one season. He had a term for them - Starfuckers. Go read about Magic Johnson's life. Just because you've never been in a position to slay to those levels doesn't mean it doesn't happen to those who want to chase and embrace that.
I know big athletes can fuck just about any girl they want. That doesn't mean they have 30 girls living with them wearing matching uniforms.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: poloko

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Those chicks slept with those because they were famous, clearly they wouldn't have died for them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a fantasy where people get access to great money through being around money people.
Remember, Striker and the chubby looking fela that hired us, they are living miserable lives.
They have trucks of money they do not want to share.
The babes helping MC out run a charitable organisation and spread the dough around.
You might look into church cngregations, yoga groups, dance studios:
Those have huge female turn up, provide the location, get on social media,
are always looking to recruit from schools and unis.

The organisation that now runs the uni and the team is used to have many gurls
around and providing for them jobs and places to stay, manage them and so on.

This is the fantasy, it is a game, those outfits are jsut like a gim club:
always have them on the ready for members to use while on site.

I know big athletes can fuck just about any girl they want. That doesn't mean they have 30 girls living with them wearing matching uniforms.
View attachment 1341494 View attachment 1341495 View attachment 1341496 View attachment 1341497
How many of these girls are on the cheer squad? Many of them don't even go to the school.
Actually, you're right. It does look a bit creepily cultish. The Stepford Girlfriends. Or the twins^3 from The Shining. "Come play with us..."

It's all fun and games, until the FBI starts surrounding your compound...
Those chicks slept with those because they were famous, clearly they wouldn't have died for them.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually, you're right. It does look a bit creepily cultish. The Stepford Girlfriends. Or the twins^3 from The Shining. "Come play with us..."

It's all fun and games, until the FBI starts surrounding your compound...
Ruby better keep her dogs away.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
The game is oddly fascinating to me. I love me some Harper. The story is incredible. I normally get bored when there is more sex than story, but this is a good blend. Keep up the good work.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Whats up with all the recent Harper Heathens? We need to appreciate the best character (not including goddess bailey) Empress Zoe! Come on loyal pen followers, Praise our Empress!

Reactions: Tavi13

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Whats up with all the recent Harper Heathens? We need to appreciate the best character (not including goddess bailey) Empress Zoe! Come on loyal pen followers, Praise our Empress!
Okay... Praise Empresses Elizabeth! Praise Keyana! Praise Natalie! Praise Jasmine! Praise Rachael! Praise Tia! Praise the entire wholesome happy Harem between MC & the ladies!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
#teamHarper is growing. She is worth the wait. As more time passes the more realize that she is the total package...

Zoe's alright

:p

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes