ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope we get to see an update before Christmas or a Christmas update.
Would love to see how they all look dressed as Santa or Elves.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I'd wage good money on at least 1 update before X-Mas, but a X-mas themed update will have to wait til christmas time in game, I think it's like Sept. 3rd in game.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I'd wage good money on at least 1 update before X-Mas, but a X-mas themed update will have to wait til christmas time in game, I think it's like Sept. 3rd in game.
I'd also wager on at least 1 more update (Full Day+hopefully also the Week 1 Redo's) before Christmas.

Yeah, a Christmas themed update would be out place, since the in-game story's school year just started on the 2nd week now. Unless maybe around that time Braindrop share some holiday render images (separate from the game) of the ladies in Christmas themed outfits.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'd also wager on at least 1 more update (Full Day+hopefully also the Week 1 Redo's) before Christmas.

Yeah, a Christmas themed update would be out place, since the in-game story's school year just started on the 2nd week now. Unless maybe around that time Braindrop share some holiday render images (separate from the game) of the ladies in Christmas themed outfits.
You two are forgetting a good one before Christmas. I know it's only September 3rd in-game but possibly an Hallowe'en theme might be possible.

Imagine what Bailey and Rainn would dress up as.;)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
You two are forgetting a good one before Christmas. I know it's only September 3rd in-game but possibly an Hallowe'en theme might be possible.

Imagine what Bailey and Rainn would dress up as.;)
Oh i didn't forget. And yes it's possible.

There's plentiful of girls to see dress up in a bunch of options. Like fantasy costumes (elf, mage/witch, vampire, etc.), Movie/Video Game/TV character, sexy occupational costumes (cop, maid, nun, etc.). I'd end up all day imagining types of costumes to match with which girl. Imagining costumes for Elizabeth, Keyana, Shauna, Zoe, Rachael & everybody to dress up as.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just love men that seem to know everything about us while getting everything so very wrong.....

Also, it has nothing to do with "lesbians loving dick" and everything to do with taking a couple that have been together for years, head over heels in love with a great marriage that wouldn't do anything without the other being present suddenly unable to enjoy sex together because cock.

So for a scene that adds absolutely nothing in the long run we now have a marriage on the rocks with a once loving couple no longer enjoying sex together. So that's ruined it for them and the fact they want to bring a baby into that mess just makes matters worse.

It highlights it even more when she asks the MC not to make her orgasm because it would upset her wife but not only can you ignore her completely but when her wife hangs up clearly heartbroken over the events, she gives zero fucks.

So for a scene that could have been given to any of the other women the game instead takes a massive steaming shit on a once loving relationship.

If you are into that, that's great, but for me it's completely ruined 2 characters for no reason whatsoever.
i see what your saying .. but my thoughts on what took place was ... that while 1 wife was a complete lesbian ... i think it showed that maybe the other wife found she was just bi ... no harm in that ... and they are still together at the end of this update .... which tells me like you said they really do love each other and have a caring relationship for each other ... after all they are wanting a baby together .... love wins again :love:

Reactions: csmk14
Jun 11, 2020
Man oh man. I'm probably in the minority here because I think the game is offering the core group of players exactly what they would want, but I think the writing and story in the game is getting kind of blah. Like, too much borderline ludicrous drama just for the sake of ludicrous drama. And it pains me to say that in a lot of ways. I really loved this game at various points and overall, it's executed extremely well with great visuals and attractive characters. Frankly, I love the characters and appreciated the Stacy and Natalie "moments" in the latest update, but damn...I think I'm starting to lose interest overall.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Man oh man. I'm probably in the minority here because I think the game is offering the core group of players exactly what they would want, but I think the writing and story in the game is getting kind of blah. Like, too much borderline ludicrous drama just for the sake of ludicrous drama. And it pains me to say that in a lot of ways. I really loved this game at various points and overall, it's executed extremely well with great visuals and attractive characters. Frankly, I love the characters and appreciated the Stacy and Natalie "moments" in the latest update, but damn...I think I'm starting to lose interest overall.
thanks for letting us know

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Halloween is my favorite holiday. I saw a cute cow outfit that would be so sexy on Rachael <3

but what do you think Harper would dress as this year that's the important question

Reactions: DocSilence

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Halloween is my favorite holiday. I saw a cute cow outfit that would be so sexy on Rachael <3

but what do you think Harper would dress as this year that's the important question
now that shit is funny ... i was thinking about a week ago something similar .... i would love to see Harper in a kitty costume with a kitty tail and ears .. she would be so so sexy .. yummy :love:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes