Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why is the dev allowing you to make choices that imply it'll be an option in the future? Such as kissing her longer on the lips.
Probably because some posters have stopped listening to him when he has stated it will not be in the vn.

If you played the last update there was at least three different times he trolled those posters with humorous content.

If people are going to not listen or value your words why not have fun at their expense. Good times :)

bacon666

Sep 30, 2019
Probably because some posters have stopped listening to him when he has stated it will not be in the vn.

If you played the last update there was at least three different times he trolled those posters with humorous content.

If people are going to not listen or value your words why not have fun at their expense. Good times :)
If he posted here, I didn't see it, and I don't go on Patreon so I wouldn't have seen it there either. Thanks for the info, even if I'm mildly disappointed.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game is amazing.
Im only at the start of day 4 and its incredible so far.

Since im not rly into POV, most of the sex scenes dont do it for me.
But im just getting hard rom the interactions alone lol

Honestly the girls are amazing. Its very hard to pick a favourite, because all of them are so nice.
I dont know yet if we can take most of them as serious girlfrinds, but im hoping.

I rly love Rachel. I wish she gets more love and be an official girlfriend too.

My current favourites are : Rachel, Jamie, Tia, Zoe, Bailey, Shauna, Azel.

The prostitution thing caught me off guard. Did not expect it to be so sweet too.
Im so glad that the game allows us to have more contant with the girls. I already met with the 1st girl Ann again, visited had another scene with her, gave her food. And now she texted th MC to meet again.
Im so GLAD that these were not 1 time girls.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game is amazing.
Im only at the start of day 4 and its incredible so far.

Since im not rly into POV, most of the sex scenes dont do it for me.
But im just getting hard rom the interactions alone lol

Honestly the girls are amazing. Its very hard to pick a favourite, because all of them are so nice.
I dont know yet if we can take most of them as serious girlfrinds, but im hoping.

I rly love Rachel. I wish she gets more love and be an official girlfriend too.

My current favourites are : Rachel, Jamie, Tia, Zoe, Bailey, Shauna, Azel.

The prostitution thing caught me off guard. Did not expect it to be so sweet too.
Im so glad that the game allows us to have more contant with the girls. I already met with the 1st girl Ann again, visited had another scene with her, gave her food. And now she texted th MC to meet again.
Im so GLAD that these were not 1 time girls.
You will love next clients too:)

Reactions: Limited20

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
I am loving this game...12 hours in and I am totally immersed in this fictional universe...it's going to hurt badly when I hit the wall. I would love for this game to be a continuous entity because I am so involved. The writing is beautiful and thoughtful...the MC is a morally good guy without prejudices. I want to live in this virtual universe for the rest of my days...that's how much I am loving this game!!

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I feel like I was swindled. The only reason I played this game is that I was promised a cheating route, and yet it only lasts two and a half days before you're forced into a fucking harem instead. If I wanted an open relationship where Jamie gives me her blessing to fuck anyone I want, I would have chosen the non-cheating route.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I feel like I was swindled. The only reason I played this game is that I was promised a cheating route, and yet it only lasts two and a half days before you're forced into a fucking harem instead. If I wanted an open relationship where Jamie gives me her blessing to fuck anyone I want, I would have chosen the non-cheating route.
Do you cheat on jamie? Yes. Therefore there is a cheating route. It just happens the routes start to merge. Plus the cheating route allows for more content even after Jamies blessing.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
The best writing? You must have some pretty low standards.

MC is god. Every girl instantly loves MC and agrees to share him with 200 other women. MC starts creepy fucking cult with matching yellow uniforms. The writing is the worst part about this game lmao.
Clearly you've never been a star collegiate athlete. Or gone to a university. Or seen any sporting event with cheerleaders.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
Great game so far, I have really enjoyed playing it and am eagerly awaiting the next update. My only slight issue with the game is that it wasn't setup were you could setup the relations between the 3 non romanceable characters. As i would of loved to of be able to get with mom, sister, and adoptive mom. Like i said tho i really do enjoy the game so far.

Mar 26, 2020
Clearly you've never been a star collegiate athlete. Or gone to a university. Or seen any sporting event with cheerleaders.
Lol what? Were you a star collegiate athlete? I have a degree, I've been to sporting events. How are sporting events with cheerleaders at all relevant to what I said? Do you think cheerleaders all go and gangbang the star player in real life? Do you think every great athlete has a cult of women who worship the ground he walks on? Clearly I don't live in the real world, clearly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is great ... living the life of some pro player big money sinks into their life and education and
yeah .. the babes are so much better than practice ... or game day .. or reading social media.

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes