MoGnen

Jul 30, 2021
Hi sorry if this is answered so where else
However I’m a new player of this and I’m just wondering when the next update/part is out as I’m actually looking forward to a little of the basketball part of story as well

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi sorry if this is answered so where else
However I’m a new player of this and I’m just wondering when the next update/part is out as I’m actually looking forward to a little of the basketball part of story as well
No word yet for a main/big update and theres currently no set schedule for releases so its more of a "when its ready" which will most likely be a couple months or so. Tho there will be an update sometime soon hopefully reworking a certain bailey scene on day 9 and also adding an extra part to day 9.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
MIND DROP #25 (07/29/2021)

Yo!
It's been a weird week and today was supposed to be the day for the monthly render set but I've had a bit of an unfortunate situation play out. I mentioned a few weeks back that I had a leak in my main PC's water-cooling loop and my 2nd 3090 got soaked. I was able to troubleshoot and get things working but it was only a temporary fix as now the bottom card is likely dead.
Hope isn't completely dead for it as I still have some things to try but it's not looking good. But anyway, my main machine is taken apart at the moment and I still had around 6 renders to make for the set.
So the set will probably be out either tomorrow or Saturday but in its place is the mind drop!

IMPORTANT:

I do not plan on pausing pledges this month. It feels pretty taboo for me not to pause when I don't have a release but I've mentioned it many times that I'm trying something new with the update schedule. So please, update your pledges accordingly to make sure you're not paying for something that you do not currently want.

Game / Dev related stuff:

- With the issue with the GPU I've been thinking it's time to beef up my older machine. I think I'm done with water-cooling for the moment. I needed it when I was in the tiny room but now that heat isn't an issue I can just run them with the air coolers.

- I've been putting a pretty significant amount of my free time into learning Blender, still super new but learning quickly

- Character sheets will be updated very soon

Renders made this prior week:

New - 57 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 63 renders and 0 animations
(Hasn't been a full week since the last mind drop and have also been dealing with the dead GPU so productivity took a bit of a dip this week but I still managed to hit my daily goal of 20 renders)
(I may also start tracking some of my progress in blender in these)

Personal related stuff:

- I'm mostly out of the funk I mentioned I was in last week. So Q&A post very soon. (If you have any last second questions for it, feel free to ask!)

- Pretty boring week full of the usual stuff. So not much to say in that regard.
Just a whole bunch of rendering and watching stuff on blender and when I'm not doing that I've just been chillin' with family.

So yeah, that's all I have to share with you guys this week.
Some of the more fun stuff starts soon so I'm looking forward to that.
Once again, thank you all for everything. I live such a lucky and fulfilling life where I'm able to share my own creation with you all. I don't take a single bit of it for granted and I'm so thankful for each and every single one of you. I hope to keep improving and making you guys proud.
Love you guys <3

View attachment 1325233

(I decided to be less lazy this time and actually post the pic)
Honestly, I think it makes sense for him to not halt pledges, especially when other beloved vn's can take upwards of 3-5 months for a single update to drop. Hell, as long as he's just telling us how far along he is, I think that would do him far better than trying to promise a release date as that'll put much more strain on him to rush updates out.

Cheery Littlebottom

Jul 30, 2021
Not sure if this is where I should be posting my comments. Before I continue I just want to say that I'm really enjoying playing WVM. Now to the important part I wanted to speak of. I noticed almost immediately that you say no incest due to Patreon and/or Steam not allowing it. However, from my experience of playing these type of games I find it hard to understand the problem. I've already played a number of games that involve incest from Patreon and the very first one I played on Steam was Sisterly Lust, which is ONLY about incest. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not for or against it but from what I've understood playing those games, it appears that simply setting the game up and using the mom or sister as a landlady or fellow tenant and give the opportunity in game to change those relations has worked for other games. On this game the attraction between MC's mom and MC is completely loaded with sexuality and it kinda make the scenes a little ridiculous. She clearly wants to jump his bones and I'm pretty sure, given the nature of the game, that he feels the same way. Please don't dismiss this without trying to get it changed. I have no idea how much work it would take to include the mom in MC's harem, but I'd love to see it happen.

Regards from a very caring fan

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure if this is where I should be posting my comments. Before I continue I just want to say that I'm really enjoying playing WVM. Now to the important part I wanted to speak of. I noticed almost immediately that you say no incest due to Patreon and/or Steam not allowing it. However, from my experience of playing these type of games I find it hard to understand the problem. I've already played a number of games that involve incest from Patreon and the very first one I played on Steam was Sisterly Lust, which is ONLY about incest. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not for or against it but from what I've understood playing those games, it appears that simply setting the game up and using the mom or sister as a landlady or fellow tenant and give the opportunity in game to change those relations has worked for other games. On this game the attraction between MC's mom and MC is completely loaded with sexuality and it kinda make the scenes a little ridiculous. She clearly wants to jump his bones and I'm pretty sure, given the nature of the game, that he feels the same way. Please don't dismiss this without trying to get it changed. I have no idea how much work it would take to include the mom in MC's harem, but I'd love to see it happen.

Regards from a very caring fan
Yeah, well, no. Here you can't just change the magic words (mom for landlady) because then the whole story just go out of the window. If you really love the game for what it is, if you really pay attention to the script, you should already know this. They are a real family who care about the other members of that family in a way no landlady/tenant will ever do, and they also share a past that wouldn't make any sense with any other sort of relationship. Now, if you only care about lewd scenes, then you can keep dreaming but it's not gonna happen as it has been said several times. About the work involved, even if you could change their relationship somebody would need to render all sex scenes between those characters -again, not gonna happen as dev has officially stated he's not doing that (and remember, this is not only his creation but also his job so his decisions on the matter are final).

We'd all appreciate if you wouldn't press the issue as it has been discused too many times before, always leading to much less polite answers than this one. So, both for your own good and thread's health, stop it here.

Cheery Littlebottom

Jul 30, 2021
It wasn't my intention to push anyones buttons. I aplogize. I have no idea how many times it's been discussed. No way I could read thru 2k of posts :) On another note and i'll apologize again if I'm crossing the line, but is there any plans to have intimate relations with either coach Harper or Veronica in the future??????? Veronica for one is just about the most gorgeous character in the game, in my very humble opinion :p

Reactions: moskyx

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It wasn't my intention to push anyones buttons. I aplogize. I have no idea how many times it's been discussed. No way I could read thru 2k of posts :) On another note and i'll apologize again if I'm crossing the line, but is there any plans to have intimate relations with either coach Harper or Veronica in the future??????? Veronica for one is just about the most gorgeous character in the game, in my very humble opinion :p
There are a LOT of Coach Harper fans which may be why she is the render on that last Mind Drop
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/post-6277827

I am sure there are some GILF-lovers (EDIT: Teacher lovers) out there as well for Veronica. So just stick with the ride and I am sure all will come(cum)
:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Sep 15, 2017

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
All non-family women and Skye will be romancable at some point.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes