matt767

May 3, 2020
Aspire as if wanted to become an athlete? Being a basketball player might become difficult but there's lot lot sports where you can be superstar athlete. Just work hard.
True maybe when I wore a young mans shoes, I'm 50... haha. A software engineer. We are not all born to be athletes.

Anyway the world would be boring if everyone was the same..

Reactions: cib64

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
there should be a jamie break up path
Someone woke up and choose violence today, eh? Haha I've seen nothing I dislike about her. There are things that aren't my favorite but she's well written(Coming from a somewhat decent writer myself) has hella yummy thighs to say the least and is a model cuckqueen if not the best I've come across so even that other stuff I get/find tolerable. I guess I'm upset to Jaliz cest but that's to be expected

Edit: What do we think, guys: Jaliz? Jamiz? The miz? Or just Jiz? I'm leaning toward the latter

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Started a fresh playthrough after migrating to another computer and instead of skipping through to the previous update, I've just been enjoying the whole experience again. My faves are always Zoe and Bailey, but man I think Harp and Veronica are just stunning. Those two mature ladies are just so damn hot and perfect bodies. Natalie is cute as hell but like Elizabeth and Rachel, I'm not into huge boobs. I love 'em perky <3

Last edited:
Reactions: ralphie12k

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
At last i'm back!!!
I finished the last update and my expectations were high...i can say it worth the whole waiting
my only two hopes i didnt see in that update was the MC and Kimmy grow closer and to learn more about Rainn/Bailey love story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I realy love how the story advance!!!

Reactions: Hinomura

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
At last i'm back!!!
I finished the last update and my expectations were high...i can say it worth the whole waiting
my only two hopes i didnt see in that update was the MC and Kimmy grow closer and to learn more about Rainn/Bailey love story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I realy love how the story advance!!!
Agree it was great. I just wish he could have finally gotten with Harper!!!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Both Bailey and Rainn will definitely need the MC to finally have their conversation.

I can imagine that both of them are worried: Bailey that Rainn is not interested in sharing and she might lose her good friend and Rainn who can't know about the conversation about the whole situation and is herself worried about losing her friend. This will then, besides the chaos that followed the bowling event, probably be the main reason that the conversation has not happened yet.

In any case, the conversation must take place: Both need it or they torment themselves only further with the uncertainty and in short or long then probably the friendship would break. The role of the MC would then simply be to ensure that the two really talk and not one of the two takes flight.

Reactions: ralphie12k

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
For now, I see Harper's relationship to still be "close, trusted friend" for now, and I don't expect any romance between her and MC for at least another few in-game days after the upcoming match, maybe even another in-game week after that. Right now, she's his coach, and mother of one of his girlfriends (if you chose that path).

But next up, is a more serious chat with Bailey+Rainn to clear up any misunderstandings or loose ends in their friendship (and possible relationship, either just the two alone, or more likely, together with MC. Fingers crossed that Rainn might actually ask to become a girlfriend of both MC and Bailey (who knows - but with the story progress so far, it's a possibility). I hope this talk will occur either on the morning before the big first game, or right after the game (later in the day).

And, as mentioned, MC and Kimmy need another one-on-one talk, after what happened in the infirmary.

Other than those things, I'm looking forward to see how the big game turns out in the next update. For some reason, I expect some sort of deus-ex-machina event that requires MC to step in after all (for a miraculous save), even though he's technically benched for this game. Then again, who knows how Braindrop plans to let this play out? I'm excited either way.

Reactions: cib64

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Rainn, I would have no problem with it if it stays that she prefers Bailey. For my sake, you can make it so that she tries it out with the MC (and Bailey), but she definitely prefers women. I like Rainn and she is definitely one of my favorite characters, however I don't think she necessarily needs to be attracted to our MC. He and Rainn can become/stay good friends just as well. Also, for the life of me, I couldn't picture Rainn in some of the scenes we've seen in the current version.

Reactions: armion82

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
Yet another update without a Skye scene... tbh as soon as that happens I'm thinking of dropping this game.

No offence but it's like the author hasn't seen another human being since the pandemic started so they forgot how we look, now every girl has this super weird expression with creepy eyes. Which is specially strange as the first few weeks of the game weren't like this.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes