ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
ohh thanks bro for the reply. sorry i just kinda assume there will be an incest content from how the mc adopted and real family interact with him. well to bad then i guess i should just enjoy jamie and shauna’s content
No incest not now or ever, just hints like Ratchel pushing the issue but nothing happens.
Just tease nothing more. Sure wish I could see into the future and see how the living arrangements work out. Will Cedey stay with Mc unmarried as well as Azel and his other mom.
Will the ton of girls he's met stay with him unmarried or go their separate ways and find somebody else that won't even come close to MC and then regret it. Life must go on and so do bad choices and consequences of such choices made.

Last edited:

trololol224

Dec 21, 2020
No incest not now or ever, just hints like Ratchel pushing the issue but nothing happens.
Just tease nothing more. Sure wish I could see into the future and see how the living arrangements work out. Will Cedey stay with Mc unmarried as well as Azel and his other mom.
Will the ton of girls he's me stay with him unmarried or go their separate ways and find somebody else that won't even come close to MC and then regret it. Life must go on and so do bad choices and consequences of such choices made.
well said bro this is what i was precisely thinking about

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
There are a bunch of things contributing to the prevalence of the incest topic on this thread, in my opinion.
1) It's a kink, and people like to see their kinks in games they play.
2) It's a harem game, and many people don't like seeing women in harem games they can't have.
3) For better or worse, BD's "trolling" about the incest is a contributor to it coming up again and again.
4) People being unwilling to check the thread to see if their questions have already been answered.
5) The rise it gets out of people so often when it's brought up (i.e. trolling).

Just like some people don't want to stop talking about the duckface stuff, or prefer the women in the game with specific body types, or the people who don't want Jamie and Shauna to *have* to be in the harem for their own various reasons.

None of these topics are going away. Best we can do is calmly explain the situation when it comes up, and move on.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There are a bunch of things contributing to the prevalence of the incest topic on this thread, in my opinion.
1) It's a kink, and people like to see their kinks in games they play.
2) It's a harem game, and many people don't like seeing women in harem games they can't have.
3) For better or worse, BD's "trolling" about the incest is a contributor to it coming up again and again.
4) People being unwilling to check the thread to see if their questions have already been answered.
5) The rise it gets out of people so often when it's brought up (i.e. trolling).

Just like some people don't want to stop talking about the duckface stuff, or prefer the women in the game with specific body types, or the people who don't want Jamie and Shauna to *have* to be in the harem for their own various reasons.

None of these topics are going away. Best we can do is calmly explain the situation when it comes up, and move on.
i disagree ... its some people that can't get incest out of their heads :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i disagree ... its some people that can't get incest out of their heads :unsure:
I think that if you have been following the game for a while it is kind of dumb to still engage in the incest debate, BD has made it clear that there won't be incest in the game. But if you play the game for the first time, the way the characters interact with each other kind of leads you to believe that there is the possibility of it happening. The first time I played I was conviced that Azel was supposed to be a love interest and then I read the thread and all my dreams got destroyed :KEK:.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
I think that if you have been following the game for a while it is kind of dumb to still engage in the incest debate, BD has made it clear that there won't be incest in the game. But if you play the game for the first time, the way the characters interact with each other kind of leads you to believe that there is the possibility of it happening. The first time I played I was conviced that Azel was supposed to be a love interest and then I read the thread and all my dreams got destroyed :KEK:.
I think that as long as this debate stays on this thread, the more BD is going to keep stirring the pot! I expect more long kisses with Azel, Willow is going to get stuck under the bed, and the MC is going to be tired and horny one night and accidently slip into his birth mom's bed. I cant wait to see what incest stereotype BD alludes to next!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I think that as long as this debate stays on this thread, the more BD is going to keep stirring the pot! I expect more long kisses with Azel, Willow is going to get stuck under the bed, and the MC is going to be tired and horny one night and accidently slip into his birth mom's bed. I cant wait to see what incest stereotype BD alludes to next!
This does raise some questions on how patreon would view an incest parody that forgets it's a parody.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I think that would all be hilarious. Just keep upping the stakes while not crossing the line into actual incest.
This does raise some questions on how patreon would view an incest parody that forgets it's a parody.
Probably a sexual act is the line. So as long as Braindrop never crosses that, he is fine.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no shit .... been here since day 1 ...... and reread my post ... you don't understand something

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Currently about half way through Day 4 and holy shit, there's so many good characters. I legit can't pick who is my favourite.

If I were to go purely based on looks, it'd be Natalie after her haircut.

Reactions: preglovr12

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Me I prefer Veronica as well as her sister Vanessa. And then Willabelle , Harper and Rachael. Then after that the other girls. Experience counts as well as maturity in my book.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes