The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Lmao I was thinking the same thing. Go to B-ball practice, go to school, STILL have the time and energy to entertain 20+ girls at once and give them individual time. Godlike skills.
I only wish I had the ability to organize this. Nevermind the energy I'd need to entertain said girls.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Hey! I played this game a bit some time ago, up to when the little side business entertaining older women started.

I just wanted to make sure of something, guys...

What do you need an incest patch for? There is no incest.
No incest, and i would say there will be none in the future... just doesnt fit in this game at all. In some games it works, other games are nearly only incest games, but in this game any kind of incest wouldnt work at all.
I cant see Incest tag , so that is no Incest content in this game ?
say-it-aint-so.jpg

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hey! I played this game a bit some time ago, up to when the little side business entertaining older women started.

I just wanted to make sure of something, guys...

View attachment 1416847
Hey...There ain't no incest in this game. Yet, there is a lot of content without it. If this disappoints you, too bad. I guess you are just going to have to go find another game to play.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Hey...There ain't no incest in this game. Yet, there is a lot of content without it. If this disappoints you, too bad. I guess you are just going to have to go find another game to play.
Sure, just wanted to be 100% sure.

Last time I played I stopped exactly for that very reason. Mind you, I really liked the other girls I saw, but I was always thinking "can't wait for the sexy times to start with Azel", and came back here and read like a hundred posts saying: "Incest, we don't do that here."

Azel is just so nice and cute and this is an adult game and stuff so I thought...I thought ... * runs away crying *

Lol.

-------------

Now, seriously. I'm just going to re-download the game again and enjoy everything else. It even has some beautiful trans character and I totally love that!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes