MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I was thinking about how Cedey could be paired up without her potential partner being overshadowed by her brother: The partner I have in mind is her childhood friend.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Basically Jamie and Shauna are forced but then the rest of the girls are basically optional (like wanna fuck? yes or no?) and if you don't want to be with a certain girl it won't have negative impacts, you will still be friends or become friends. Overall, pick who you want (except jamie and shauna)
Well seems like later on, you actually do not have a choice to refuse at least certain girls. I dislike Tia, and have not found a way out of the scene where Jamie kinda force me to heal her with my magic dick.

If i could, i would just unfriend Shauna, pick Liz over Jamie, and complete my modest harem with Kimmy and Mabel and as a good friend and just leave everyone else but those 3 to you guys, because i'm nice and sharing is caring :D

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well seems like later on, you actually do not have a choice to refuse at least certain girls. I dislike Tia, and have not found a way out of the scene where Jamie kinda force me to heal her with my magic dick.

If i could, i would just unfriend Shauna, pick Liz over Jamie, and complete my modest harem with Kimmy and Mabel and as a good friend and just leave everyone else but those 3 to you guys, because i'm nice and sharing is caring :D
Don't join Tia in the shower the first time you meet her and you don't have that issue.

You can for sure shut down all of them except Jamie and Shauna if you so wish.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Hm, as for Tia, I shot her down in the shower and haven't seen her since until she showed up in the girls parade and said that she admits that she came on too strong, and she'll work hard to make me reconsider.

And well, you can still shut yourself out of scenes. I turned down Elizabeth's quasi-rape in the basement, and haven't had an opportunity to hook up since. (I do so after Jamie signs off.) And having had to turn down Rachael three times I'm not sure that I will get a fourth chance.

Reactions: Tinuss and Naxos

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

'Sup everyone?
I hope you've all had a good week. Mine was a bit rocky but definitely on the up-and-up.
Sadly, there's not a lot to share this week but I have some ideas on how to expand these shorter mind drops.

Game / Dev related stuff:
- After a couple turbulent weeks I'm back at home in my usual set up and I'm right back to my normal pace. Just continuing to grind away at days 10-14 and the week 1 remake.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 69 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 98 renders and 0 animations
Renders per day - 23.8
(Ayy, back above my 20 a day goal)

Personal related stuff:
- My little garage vacation was extended by a few days thanks to some nagging symptoms but I'm back at home and feeling like my usual self.
- I still haven't gotten around to playing Psychonauts 2 yet. So my plan is to take this Sunday to play a bit. Well, most of Sunday anyway... I'm a Steelers fan so I have to watch them play as well.

Ideas for shorter mind drops:
So, two birds one stone kind of situation. I've been meaning to make that Q&A post for months now but haven't gotten around to it for many reasons. One being the time it takes so hey, I can slowly answer them in these posts and compile them together at a later date.
The other idea being bringing back the polls about random stuff in these.
Question of the week:
Q:

You've been a successful creator and you've had your fair share of personal issues that have slowed the development of WVM. Do you have any plans to hire any help?
A:
This is a question I've received a lot and I've answered it a few times but never really in depth and my answer has changed a few times.
I don't want to say never. There is a chance that one day I hire on someone to help out with certain things but that's not currently something I'm considering.
I'm young, still in my early 20's. But before I started making WVM I had a few jobs and I had worked my way into 'lead' roles where it was my job to manage others and to delegate tasks. I HATED it. It's just not who I am or like to do.
I was 18 years old telling men in their 40s and 50s what to do. But the entire reason I ended up in a lead role is because I was the guy busting my ass to finish my shit so I could help everyone else out so they could have an easier night.
So I'd go easy on everyone and I'd end up leaving a mountain of work for myself and I'd get taken advantage of because I was young and dumb and working way too hard for no reason.
I'm a doer not a delegator.
And then there's an issue of actually finding someone you trust to consistently get the job done and with whatever else. Which is it's own entire conundrum.
And then there's the issue of me feeling responsible for someone else's income. If I'm going through something and need to pause pledges then I can just do it. Because I know my own situation but if I was paying someone else then things become a lot more complicated because they will probably rely on that payment.
There's also certain things that I don't want anyone else to do.
That includes writing the script as well as anything to do with renders.
So that pretty much leaves programming, editing, and compiling. Which I've wavered on hiring someone for these things before but have never pulled the trigger for all of the reasons stated above.
So at almost every facet I have an issue. And it quickly becomes not worth it to me and my own personal situation.
And finally there's the fact that I make WVM for me. It's my hobby, it's what I enjoy doing. It's my job but I love that it doesn't feel like a job. I'm scared adding another into that mix could ruin some of that for me.
I hope that's a sufficient answer.

That's all for this week. Should have more to say progress wise next week.
As always thank you all so much for everything.
Love you guys <3
Poll of the week:
Are you in favor or against me adding a total progress update?
What I mean by that is essentially I'd be adding a percentage that indicates how far along on the update I am. It gives a clearer idea about time until an update than a simple render count does.
(Though the percentage is subject to change. One week it could be 60% and the next it could be 55% solely because I decided to add a scene somewhere.)

tim041984

May 30, 2019
WVM Day to Day Walkthrough

So I've written a 'Day to Day Walkthrough' for WVM. This walkthrough is written to get the most girls with a harem ending in mind (For both 'Cheating' and 'Loyal' paths) PM if there are any errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough v0.9.5 (PDF Walkthrough)
Mega
Would be much appreciated if there was an alternative link besides Mega. Keeps taking me to the app download page, even though I already have it installed.

Thanks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

'Sup everyone?
I hope you've all had a good week. Mine was a bit rocky but definitely on the up-and-up.
Sadly, there's not a lot to share this week but I have some ideas on how to expand these shorter mind drops.

Game / Dev related stuff:
- After a couple turbulent weeks I'm back at home in my usual set up and I'm right back to my normal pace. Just continuing to grind away at days 10-14 and the week 1 remake.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 69 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 98 renders and 0 animations
Renders per day - 23.8
(Ayy, back above my 20 a day goal)

Personal related stuff:
- My little garage vacation was extended by a few days thanks to some nagging symptoms but I'm back at home and feeling like my usual self.
- I still haven't gotten around to playing Psychonauts 2 yet. So my plan is to take this Sunday to play a bit. Well, most of Sunday anyway... I'm a Steelers fan so I have to watch them play as well.

Ideas for shorter mind drops:
So, two birds one stone kind of situation. I've been meaning to make that Q&A post for months now but haven't gotten around to it for many reasons. One being the time it takes so hey, I can slowly answer them in these posts and compile them together at a later date.
The other idea being bringing back the polls about random stuff in these.
Question of the week:
Q:

You've been a successful creator and you've had your fair share of personal issues that have slowed the development of WVM. Do you have any plans to hire any help?
A:
This is a question I've received a lot and I've answered it a few times but never really in depth and my answer has changed a few times.
I don't want to say never. There is a chance that one day I hire on someone to help out with certain things but that's not currently something I'm considering.
I'm young, still in my early 20's. But before I started making WVM I had a few jobs and I had worked my way into 'lead' roles where it was my job to manage others and to delegate tasks. I HATED it. It's just not who I am or like to do.
I was 18 years old telling men in their 40s and 50s what to do. But the entire reason I ended up in a lead role is because I was the guy busting my ass to finish my shit so I could help everyone else out so they could have an easier night.
So I'd go easy on everyone and I'd end up leaving a mountain of work for myself and I'd get taken advantage of because I was young and dumb and working way too hard for no reason.
I'm a doer not a delegator.
And then there's an issue of actually finding someone you trust to consistently get the job done and with whatever else. Which is it's own entire conundrum.
And then there's the issue of me feeling responsible for someone else's income. If I'm going through something and need to pause pledges then I can just do it. Because I know my own situation but if I was paying someone else then things become a lot more complicated because they will probably rely on that payment.
There's also certain things that I don't want anyone else to do.
That includes writing the script as well as anything to do with renders.
So that pretty much leaves programming, editing, and compiling. Which I've wavered on hiring someone for these things before but have never pulled the trigger for all of the reasons stated above.
So at almost every facet I have an issue. And it quickly becomes not worth it to me and my own personal situation.
And finally there's the fact that I make WVM for me. It's my hobby, it's what I enjoy doing. It's my job but I love that it doesn't feel like a job. I'm scared adding another into that mix could ruin some of that for me.
I hope that's a sufficient answer.

That's all for this week. Should have more to say progress wise next week.
As always thank you all so much for everything.
Love you guys <3
Poll of the week:
Are you in favor or against me adding a total progress update?
What I mean by that is essentially I'd be adding a percentage that indicates how far along on the update I am. It gives a clearer idea about time until an update than a simple render count does.
(Though the percentage is subject to change. One week it could be 60% and the next it could be 55% solely because I decided to add a scene somewhere.)

Thank you Bob69_ for sharing that here :)

Can not wait for the next update :)

Reactions: Bob69

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Hm, as for Tia, I shot her down in the shower and haven't seen her since until she showed up in the girls parade and said that she admits that she came on too strong, and she'll work hard to make me reconsider.

And well, you can still shut yourself out of scenes. I turned down Elizabeth's quasi-rape in the basement, and haven't had an opportunity to hook up since. (I do so after Jamie signs off.) And having had to turn down Rachael three times I'm not sure that I will get a fourth chance.
Hmm, i was pretty sure i didn't go with her. I will try a ctrl speed run refusing everyone next week i think, just to see what it looks like.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Personally I feel like the "Percentage complete" thing is a good idea. Gives everyone a sense of how close the update is to being done, without promising a day/time. There's still potential problems with it, but no system is perfect.

Reactions: RichietheReapa

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I kinda get it why he did it, for his family care.
I kinda get why he shaved off his beard, so he won't be recognized after what happened.
i kinda think he should get a second chance provided he shows how sorry he is on the court against the other school.
If they come close to winning, he should get another chance, they need good players, they need him, if only for this first and last game. All depends on how he plays.
So Jaiden or whatever his name is, better listen to every word Mc and Harper have to say during the game. Only way they'll have a chance against them without Mc.

Last edited:
Reactions: finalcut315
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes