Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hello,i have recently been subscribing to a few good devs like DPC.
I also like WVM and wanna sub.Can anyone tell whats the minimum i should subscribe to get the polls and the sets which BD makes??
Also suggestions for any other games which i should subscribe to??
On the patreon page it tells you. Tier 1 for the polls

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I keep trying to play this, but the lack of any sounds drives me up the wall. Why is there no music in this game?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
People were listing the potential Love Interests in the game that they weren't fond of a little bit a go. Mine are:

Old Nurse - Sorry to the fans, just not my cup of tea.
Mackenzie - No issues with her appearance, just don't like how quick she is to turn on you, and assume terrible motives, etc.
Millie - As someone else stated - not willing to even consider your feelings, or either of her daughters'.

I can't think of anyone else that's really rubbed me too terribly the wrong way.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Im guessing thats due to past trauma; causing trust issues. Like she was hurt and betrayed by someone she deeply trusted.
Very possible, and if or when that comes out, I'll likely have some empathy for her. I still won't like the behaviour, though, and she's one of the few (because of said behaviour) that I'm considering leaving out of the harem. This is, of course, subject to change depending on how her part of the story evolves.

Firebian

Nov 2, 2020
How can I help translate into Spanish?
I speak spanish and portuguese (South America), and I can write/read in Spanish, Portuguese and English.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
This question is just out of box and might sound idiotic. If it does please ignore.

In my game play usually or most of the time I am interested in zoe and Harper. Other female characters, I like the side story, friendly and supportive environment . Example : " baily ". She is a great character and as third person I see her importance as friend but that is all, in cretin time when you are not physically with(Some girls) them they don't hug or feel like not friendly enough.

Does mc suppose be engaging with them sexually or it's okk to chose the female character as 3rd party.(If mc want them friendly and supportive do I have a choice.)

second point is I just want harper(and zoe of-course) in relationship with mc, Not her daughter(Which I never in relation with in any game-play).

Does that have or will have major impact on story line in positive or negative way(I think, it's not a good to knockout mother and daughter at same time or should i say any time, I don't even like doing that in game, On personal level harper and zoe is enough for me as player).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How can I help translate into Spanish?
I speak spanish and portuguese (South America), and I can write/read in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
I'm already translating the game into Spanish (Spain's). You can edit my patch (it's here) if you want to adapt it to your country's vocabulary, and if it's your first time translating a Ren'Py game you can also take a look at my translation guide (check the link in my signature) to know how it's done. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions

Reactions: Firebian

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This question is just out of box and might sound idiotic. If it does please ignore.

In my game play usually or most of the time I am interested in zoe and Harper. Other female characters, I like the side story, friendly and supportive environment . Example : " baily ". She is a great character and as third person I see her importance as friend but that is all, in cretin time when you are not physically with(Some girls) them they don't hug or feel like not friendly enough.

Does mc suppose be engaging with them sexually or it's okk to chose the female character as 3rd party.(If mc want them friendly and supportive do I have a choice.)

second point is I just want harper(and zoe of-course) in relationship with mc, Not her daughter(Which I never in relation with in any game-play).

Does that have or will have major impact on story line in positive or negative way(I think, it's not a good to knockout mother and daughter at same time or should i say any time, I don't even like doing that in game, On personal level harper and zoe is enough for me as player).
Basically Jamie and Shauna are forced but then the rest of the girls are basically optional (like wanna fuck? yes or no?) and if you don't want to be with a certain girl it won't have negative impacts, you will still be friends or become friends. Overall, pick who you want (except jamie and shauna)

View the FAQ and WT for more information

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Basically Jamie and Shauna are forced but then the rest of the girls are basically optional (like wanna fuck? yes or no?) and if you don't want to be with a certain girl it won't have negative impacts, you will still be friends or become friends. Overall, pick who you want (except jamie and shauna)

View the FAQ and WT for more information
Pffft! Like Harper is optional........

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes