ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Azel adopted the MC after his Father's death so TECHNICALLY she became his step-mom BUT the MC doesn't see her that way as MC stated throughout the novel so far he sees Azel as his REAL MOTHER end of story MC said it many times

"Mom, no matter what happens no matter how I look at you you will ALWAYS BE MY REAL MOM" it doesn't matter what we think MC will always see Azel as his REAL even though Wendy is his real mom but Azel is the one

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No. What he means is that there needs to be less sexual tension building between MC and those characters. They're all very clingy and it's almost as if Dev is pushing sexual tension between them. With all the cuddles, sleeping together, kisses on the mouth etc. If there is not going to be any kind of sexual relations between them, Dev should cut those kind of scenes back a lot.
He said what he said. If he meant less, he should've said it. But, thing is, as much as I and a ton of others would like to fuck Azel, it's not happening and if you feel that it's sexual tension, then, that's on you. I don't see it that way. Just because she kisses on the lips, doesn't mean shit. So, everyone needs to just let it go.

Look, I'm one of those that enjoys the incest games, but, some don't need it. WVM and WTHI doesn't need incest. Simple. End of story.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
update was really good........BUT the past few updates the Dev hyped up this "special" game day saying its "tomorrow'' and whatnot we waited so long for this so-called gameday i feel like the dev is putting it off for some reason as in it feels like we will never see it as it gets close the update just ends
you know that's a beta and there's still more content to be added until day 10-14 update is out, right? also no one is forcing you to play it, beta or not

Reactions: BTLD

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Actually since the Dev has said that "brubru" is not going to fuck "Cece" she is just taking up valuable time that the MC could be spending on girls he can win over and fuck. So she can just move off to the back ground!
Dev said that..? no brubru and cece...?
Damn.....i'll just throw my Lannister jokes in the trash then ...missed that.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
It's been established that there will be no touching of the nonos between MC and Azel and Cedar (still internally disappointed by that but oh well what can ya do). Maybe someone can add that to the OP so that people who have trouble with the search bar will have an easier time.

But let's talk about something more important,

Harper defensive walls are slowly chipping away in a more noticeable way. I'm currently taking bets on when they'll finally crumble!

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's been established that there will be no touching of the nonos between MC and Azel and Cedar (still internally disappointed by that but oh well what can ya do). Maybe someone can add that to the OP so that people who have trouble with the search bar will have an easier time.

But let's talk about something more important,

Harper defensive walls are slowly chipping away in a more noticeable way. I'm currently taking bets on when they'll finally crumble!
Sadly it could state THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE INCEST IN THIS VN in flashing neon rainbow colors and someone would still ask or demand it.

There are no renders for incest content so a patch will do zero good. The dev has stated there will not be any content of that sort for over 2 years. If they don't get the picture by now they want to be blind imo.

Anyway to your bet. I have a feeling we only get some Harper loving after we have banged the daughter and won a couple of games. Harper is one of the slow burns in a mostly fast fuck vn. She is my favorite but I don't mind waiting. Every small beautiful moment is just so damn awesome

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Sadly it could state THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE INCEST IN THIS VN in flashing neon rainbow colors and someone would still ask or demand it.

There are no renders for incest content so a patch will do zero good. The dev has stated there will not be any content of that sort for over 2 years. If they don't get the picture by now they want to be blind imo.

Anyway to your bet. I have a feeling we only get some Harper loving after we have banged the daughter and won a couple of games. Harper is one of the slow burns in a mostly fast fuck vn. She is my favorite but I don't mind waiting. Every small beautiful moment is just so damn awesome
Yea, unfortunately you're right on that lol but on the topic of patches, I wouldn't play one even if someone did put all the effort into making it. I'm the type that prefers to play how the dev originally intended it.

And yea I agree on being willing to wait on Harp, I'm a sucker for some good slow burn

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Actually since the Dev has said that "brubru" is not going to fuck "Cece" she is just taking up valuable time that the MC could be spending on girls he can win over and fuck. So she can just move off to the back ground!
Well, Obviously the MC Is NOT going to have a Sexual relationship with his sister. BD Is not allowing any incest in the Game.
So Wendy (Bio-Mom), Willow (sister) and Azel/??? (Adopted Mom) are All Off-limits.
But I get what you are saying,... 'Stop wasting so much time on a Girl MC is Not going to have sex with.'
I Do NOT agree with that. WVM Is MORE than just a Fap-fest game! It actually has a Good Story.

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
The day has come that I have to give up on my favourite VN because I'm unable to support Braindrop of Patreon. I want to complain about the direction the games going but I know I have no right, so bye, it was really good while it lasted. Just please stop adding new characters, it's getting ridiculous.

Edit: Also can people stop responding to the people who ask for incest, it's like 70% of this forum.

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
I honestly don't see it as ridiculous when it has atleast 5 more years of production. You need a giant cast to sustain for that long. Regardless it shouldn't matter too much to you as you are leaving. :)
Or they could just focus on seperate characters more instead of jumping between them every 5 seconds, like when Jamie and Shauna were actually characters instead of mannequins who show up once, say hi and then fuck off.

Reactions: swills13

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Or they could just focus on seperate characters more instead of jumping between them every 5 seconds, like when Jamie and Shauna were actually characters instead of mannequins who show up once, say hi and then fuck off.
Nah I like it just the way it is. Also before anyone gets the wrong idea:

THERE IS NO MANNEQUIN SEX IN THIS VN.

You never know if that's needed. Best of luck on finding another vn and good day :)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
The day has come that I have to give up on my favourite VN because I'm unable to support Braindrop of Patreon. I want to complain about the direction the games going but I know I have no right, so bye, it was really good while it lasted. Just please stop adding new characters, it's getting ridiculous.

Edit: Also can people stop responding to the people who ask for incest, it's like 70% of this forum.
I think I can understand your point of view, I also raised this problem or should I say POV right here, But it's look like it's not a popular opinion. As Individual game fan I always try to do my part even if I am not capable to support game developer financially.

Ultimately It's upto dev, where and how he wants to develop a story and character. As fan we can just put our POV.

It's a personal Point of view :

Mainly I am not the guy with knife which just stick with a point but there are some points in game I like the most and not.

First was when lost of girls sleeping with him and In jail he remember that while sleeping alone.
One of the most lovely moment when zoey emotional burst out for mc was beautiful.
Detailed relationship build up between mc and Harper just breathtaking.

Zoey, Harper, two main unavoidable li have really good emotional bonding and interaction intimacy. Emotional bonding with baily is okk but it's like scratching a surface with character like her. Some girls in game be like wanna fuck, so let's fuck. I understand the concept of hit it and quite it but it doesn't suite mc good and caring quality character.

Side Story : I loved side stories of teachers(forgot the name of her) and some of the character, Some characters need bit more interaction with mc before banging is involved.

Most annoying : Kisses between mc and his adoptive mother. Off-course there is choice but it's like ruing the great relation between mom and son. Overall this relation could have a backbone of this game by showing flashback by showing the struggle of adoptive mother(And Driving force for mc) for raising a child but i suppose "you can't have everything ".

Immediate Requirement : It's really important to add more bonding moments with characters then just adding more lis because that will make it too fragile. It's will be like pressing a skip button.

The game is really good and I just wanted to add my opinion as fan.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I think I can understand your point of view, I also raised this problem or should I say POV right here, But it's look like it's not a popular opinion. As Individual game fan I always try to do my part even if I am not capable to support game developer financially.

Ultimately It's upto dev, where and how he wants to develop a story and character. As fan we can just put our POV.
Nah keep adding more girls. idc the more the better. Love tons of variety and options. More movie stars and female basketball athlete type characters. Also add another rich billionaire type milf like Rachael

Nah I like it just the way it is. Also before anyone gets the wrong idea:

THERE IS NO MANNEQUIN SEX IN THIS VN.

You never know if that's needed. Best of luck on finding another vn and good day :)
Spitting facts more girls the better IMO. We gotta bang 100 different girls by the end.

noo bro rather have 100 different chicks then 30 average ones. Bro the more variety the better. creates a realistic and diverse world and better story building then just having a small cast of characters. Just play another game then. Harem the best genre tho

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Nah keep adding more girls. idc the more the better. Love tons of variety and options. More movie stars and female basketball athlete type characters. Also add another rich billionaire type milf like Rachael
You have missed the point, I am not against adding more lis. It's just a simple pov, It's better to develop and extend existing relation with existing lis then we can add more as game story demand to do so.

My Words were : " Immediate Requirement : It's really important to add more bonding moments with characters then just adding more lis because that will make it too fragile. It's will be like pressing a skip button. "

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes