Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
at this point, i don't think they'll answer anymore
You are correct. Doesn't matter. If they did reply, I'd probably get another warning + infractions + banned from posting here again.

Spfjolietjake: You keep talking about 'mannequins'. Are you one of those pervs who actually LIKE that? I mean not judging, but, play Skyrim and maybe it'll cure you of that addiction you clearly have going. Ahahaha

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You are correct. Doesn't matter. If they did reply, I'd probably get another warning + infractions + banned from posting here again.

Spfjolietjake: You keep talking about 'mannequins'. Are you one of those pervs who actually LIKE that? I mean not judging, but, play Skyrim and maybe it'll cure you of that addiction you clearly have going. Ahahaha
Nah, i just found it weird that word kept popping up in posts about a basketball centric adult vn.

Sex dolls in vns to me is ultra weird. For those that enjoy it awesome but it ain't my scene.

Luckily as stated this vn is and always will be mannequin free... :)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
What about Real Dolls™? Do they count as mannequins?
Personally I think the ultimate troll would be for Jamie and/or Shauna to buy the MC a Real Doll™ that looks similar to Azel :ROFLMAO:

Fuucckkk....I think I need sleep....
step #1: buy a few robots from Boston Dynamics..
step #2: send off the robots to Real Dolls factory..
step #3: get all the 3D models from braindrop and send it to Real Dolls..
step #4: make sure to say hydrated;)

Last edited:

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
I dont even like short hair girls! with super fit bodies! and the creator does this to skye! and Im like DAYUM! why you have to make her a guy tho? lol hes like, thats off the menu, not for the MC. wow I think this took him a month to perfect, look at this image!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JamieSadistic
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes