Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have ta see the bigger picture though - you have necromancers and literal dragons sweeping the countryside, not to mention wild beats roaming around looking for a meal.
Well, I'm 55 and mannequins are creepy in games. In Skyrim, they don't stay where you put them.
It is not like having some rando passed out on your sofa or bed or in your gym - where in a modern society setting you would realistically have to wake them up and make sure they are all right to rise and walk about their business.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It is not like having some rando passed out on your sofa or bed or in your gym - where in a modern society setting you would realistically have to wake them up and make sure they are all right to rise and walk about their business.
Nah. Just dig a hole in the back garden and drop them in. If they wake up, they'll dig themselves out, if not, then you know.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I dont even like short hair girls! with super fit bodies! and the creator does this to skye! and Im like DAYUM! why you have to make her a guy tho? lol hes like, thats off the menu, not for the MC. wow I think this took him a month to perfect, look at this image!
Not off the menu, skye is the only guy on the menu for MC. He will be a LI and eventually have some sexy time.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
BUT, it's not just that there in there and the MC is spending time on them. It's that there is OBVIOUS incestuous subtext in the interactions. It's intentionally misleading at best and intentionally blueballing at worst. If the developer has no intention of ever doing anything incestuous (and that's his choice) then stop making it seem like those characters are love interests. You can keep them tied to the story without being so sexualized.

And on the subject of Patreon not allowing incest, plenty of developers create patch content they release through side venues if they do want to include incest without bothering Patreon. The dev could easily do that here if he wants to keep the sexualization of the family members in the story.
Yeah. Blue balling. In a game that is a fuckfest where you rail everything that walks on two legs to the point they walk bowlegged. So MANY blue balls cause a game doesn't let you fuck THREE of a couple DOZEN other chars. *slow claps*

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so Millie how has Monogamy worked out for you, you are stuck in an abusive/toxic/broken/loveless marriage? and having an open relationship filled with love and acceptance is somehow flawed in your eyes?
This is a "harem" and it's amazing (y) . It's not an "open relationship", an open relationship is when your girlfriend will also fuck with other men and you know about it, fuck that(n)

Jul 17, 2020
This is a "harem" and it's amazing (y) . It's not an "open relationship", an open relationship is when your girlfriend will also fuck with other men and you know about it, fuck that(n)
there an many different levels of open relationships, all harems are technically open relationships, but not all open relationships are harems
technically it's a one sided open relationship, they remain faithful/monogamous yet MC basically had a free pass to stick his dick in any willing hole

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
step #1: buy a few robots from Boston Dynamics..
step #2: send off the robots to Real Dolls factory..
step #3: get all the 3D models from braindrop and send it to Real Dolls..
step #4: make sure to say hydrated;)
I don't know what is going to be more difficult to explain to my wife; why our account is 10k short, why I am now permanently living in the guest room, or why did we need 2 robots named Bailey & Zoey??? :unsure::LOL:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
there an many different levels of open relationships, all harems are technically open relationships, but not all open relationships are harems
The Definition of open relation is everyone(That mean LI are also fucking other people) can fuck anyone they want and they do so(Including Woman).

Harem : Male(Regarding Male) : A man who have multiple woman as physical and emotional partner while those woman have only one man.
(Female Harem) : Same as man Harem but in that man also can't have other woman.
Details : One Have access to many(One to Many) while those many don't. ::: HAREM
OPEN R. : MANY TO MANY.

Harem exists from the stone age to till this day. Open relation survives only one year at max, In real life(There is an study on it You can search it on net).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes