micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It still wouldn't matter. My fellow incest lovers in this thread have turned into something I want no part of.
yeah true that, its still boring seeing every few posts someone asking for it , myself am fine with no incest in this game, there are plenty of other milfs or younglings to choose from

Reactions: Oghmios1337

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Not much of a big deal here in the States either. At least in my family. Hell, my slut sisters(Yes, they were actually sluts.) would walk around the house half and fully naked all the time. Walking from the bathroom to their bedrooms was a daily occurrence in my household. We used to walk in on each other when we were bathing/showering, to pee or whatever. But, my point is exactly what you stated.

Too many people are caught up in the whole: "If she's kissing me on the lips, she wants to fuck." and "If she's walking in while I'm fucking, she wants to fuck." It's a load of shit. I personally think Azel is missing the time she used to have with the MC, she's feeling lonely now that there's 100 other chicks sharing his time. Before, she only had to share time with Duck... err... Jaime and Shauna, now she's sharing her time with multiple women. So, she takes every opportunity that she can. That, is what's going on. Again, this is my opinion.
I went on a business trip to Japan and the guy who works in my company took me to have a meeting with a client. He told me that as it was the first time meeting him we would have to go to the onsen. I said ok as I didnt know what the hell an Onsen is.

Turns out that in Japan the old school business men prefer the first proper meeting is usually conducted in a hot spring, in which you have to be completely nude. Not only was that a bit of a shock to me, but i also had to buy waterproof skin colour (asian skin colour) tape to cover my tattoos. Im white, so i just had multiple patches of darker tape on my body whilst letting it all hang out with a bloke id met 3 days before and a bloke i was meeting there.

Each culture has a very different view on nakedness and affection.

Also, when i was visiting a friend in Italy, i didnt know which cheek to kiss first, so accidentally ended up kissing his mum on the mouth. Oh well, cest la vie.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
yeah true that, its still boring seeing every few posts someone asking for it , myself am fine with no incest in this game, there are plenty of other milfs or younglings to choose from
Agreed. I haven't even played this since the fight at the bowling alley and I doubt if I will. But, seeing all this repeated bs people are posting is irritating. I've been nice up till now and I swear, the next person who asks about it is going to get an earful. I already got a warning + infractions + banned from replying here previous and it's going to happen again.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If new people come upon this game (which could happen even though it has been here a while)
They will ask because they won't search (See all other questions in all other threads for proof)

Ultimately Brain is to blame
Teasing causes trolling
But not of the IC lovers, it trolls this thread with the non-stop questions
All hints for IC are BD's input. All the way back to the day 2 build.
So learn to accept the CYCLE or let it go somehow
Nothing will change at this point

PEACE

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hey do you think we can get an insects tag implemented? :LOL:

That shit would be hilarious. It's not like people are going to stop asking ever so why not get some entertainment out of it.

Also to all of you losing your shit over these people. Please remember they put an ignore button on this forum for a reason. I've only used it a few times, but it has brought me great joy every single time. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey do you think we can get an insects tag implemented? :LOL:

That shit would be hilarious. It's not like people are going to stop asking ever so why not get some entertainment out of it.

Also to all of you losing your shit over these people. Please remember they put an ignore button on this forum for a reason. I've only used it a few times, but it has brought me great joy every single time. ;)
If I did that, I wouldn't be able to set my asshole free sometimes. I mean, it's kind of like a fart: "Better out than in." Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
If I did that, I wouldn't be able to set my asshole free sometimes. I mean, it's kind of like a fart: "Better out than in." Ahahaha
I completely understand, but it's usually not worth it. If you explain it all once and they persist or still don't get it. They are either stupid or a troll. At that point it's time for the ignore button.

Save your time for those worth talking to and ignore the rest. :censored:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I completely understand, but it's usually not worth it. If you explain it all once and they persist or still don't get it. They are either stupid or a troll. At that point it's time for the ignore button.

Man, you really are a killjoy. Trying to take all my fun away. You should change your name to Whitey BuzzkillG. :p ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

But what will I do in my free time?

I can only let waiting for Harper and Skye take up a finite amount of time....

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

When did the whole 'Skye is now an LI' happen? Did it start in the jail? Did Skye drop the soap and the MC be all: "Damn it Skye's a dude, why am I staring? " I've been seeing a few people post about it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
When did the whole 'Skye is now an LI' happen? Did it start in the jail? Did Skye drop the soap and the MC be all: "Damn it Skye's a dude, why am I staring? " I've been seeing a few people post about it.
Skye has always been a potential LI (can't remember exactly when BD said it though). I'll play for any team for him, did you that ridiculous body!?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Oh my two favorites as well. (y)

Probably followed by Kimmy and Jasmine

:unsure: Use your time to try and help the non retarded people. IDK

For me the locker room when we see her naked. Yes I said her. I'm a caveman I see a vagina and I think woman. Plus she has an awesome personality.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If new people come upon this game (which could happen even though it has been here a while)
They will ask because they won't search (See all other questions in all other threads for proof)

Ultimately Brain is to blame
Teasing causes trolling
But not of the IC lovers, it trolls this thread with the non-stop questions
All hints for IC are BD's input. All the way back to the day 2 build.
So learn to accept the CYCLE or let it go somehow
Nothing will change at this point

PEACE
The incest questions goes back a long long way. I love that he is trolling back. Only good thing coming from the March of idjits and yes sadly some new comers but everyone knows how to read here so...

A serious question though. Is the older chick an LI yet? The one who caught the MC and Harper hugging that time?
Not yet. Really good relationship started though...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
why the hell do you want to bang moms so bad in this game.
Forbidden fruit is the tastiest fruit, especially with the teasing. Seducing the Mom(s) and Sister would be hot but is totally impossible with patreon. Those demanding it don't understand.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes