OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
He could change her role. It's just not a smart thing to do. It would piss off most of his supporters and a shit load of fans to please a vocal minority of pirates...

If incest is a must there are hundreds of them that one has access to on this very forum. This will not be one of them... ever.
I can understand both sides.
Changing the present content that way would REALLY be extra work and would not go well with a large number who have already played. I wasn't aware that players looking for the incest kink were called pirates. I'd imagine they're a minority as the others for one aren't as "vocally" honest as their peers. And I'm not entirely sure why but it seems like a number of the folk repeating that it won't be here either got tired of hearing it again, or you'll somehow have a strange prejudice against them.
There are most certainly many alternatives. However none of the alternatives would be azel. Just a substitute or a cheap imitation, and that won't do it for them. And if I understand the dictionary definition of incest off the top of my head, the make outs with Azel and Cedey are one toe over that fence. Or maybe that's my mind correlating the other incest games with a developed storyline
Anywho. This player is currently waiting for more development with the teachers/milfs. Should any incest be a part of the game down the line, not only would there be no complaints from me, I'd play the shit out of that!

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
If you're so unhappy with how the game has turned out, walk away for awhile. I walked away from the game after the fight at the bowling alley, but, I'm back watching the post, and maybe, just maybe I'll make a return to playing. But, popping in to talk smack is just ludicrous.
Isn't that what you just did though? You walked away from the game so why do you care what i have to say about it then?
Why is it fine to respond everytime when somebody mentions incest, there's usually like 7 people who feel obligated to respond, usually with disdain but it's not fine for me to say a bad word about he game?
This isn't the official site for the game, nor it's patreon or discord, i didn't come here exclusively to shit on this particular game, just passing by, saw the post and felt like responding to it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can understand both sides.
Changing the present content that way would REALLY be extra work and would not go well with a large number who have already played. I wasn't aware that players looking for the incest kink were called pirates. I'd imagine they're a minority as the others for one aren't as "vocally" honest as their peers. And I'm not entirely sure why but it seems like a number of the folk repeating that it won't be here either got tired of hearing it again, or you'll somehow have a strange prejudice against them.
There are most certainly many alternatives. However none of the alternatives would be azel. Just a substitute or a cheap imitation, and that won't do it for them. And if I understand the dictionary definition of incest off the top of my head, the make outs with Azel and Cedey are one toe over that fence. Or maybe that's my mind correlating the other incest games with a developed storyline
Anywho. This player is currently waiting for more development with the teachers/milfs. Should any incest be a part of the game down the line, not only would there be no complaints from me, I'd play the shit out of that!
People who want the incest aren't called 'pirates'. It's a general term for people who are downloading without paying. Which a lot of us are. I also feel if people(pirates) are wanting to be taken seriously, they should go to Patreon and support a dev and express themselves in a manner to be taken seriously. Not in a manner that can be considered harassment.

But, Patreon rules will never allow for the type of content the harassers are wanting. So, that point is moot. As I've said numerous times before, I enjoy incest in games, but, not all games need that content and when a dev has explicitly said that content won't be in their game, people need to just stop and move on to something that fits what they want. But, no. They want to continue harassing the dev and everyone else in this thread.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Isn't that what you just did though? You walked away from the game so why do you care what i have to say about it then?
Why is it fine to respond everytime when somebody mentions incest, there's usually like 7 people who feel obligated to respond, usually with disdain but it's not fine for me to say a bad word about he game?
This isn't the official site for the game, nor it's patreon or discord, i didn't come here exclusively to shit on this particular game, just passing by, saw the post and felt like responding to it.
I came back because I wanted to see what changes has happened. But, then I see my fellow incest pervs demanding and harassing a dev over shit. Then people even talking shit about BD being a milker and NOW we have you. Talking even more shit. Just take a fucking break, dude. Relax and calm yourself.

Rambone71

Sep 20, 2019
He could change her role. It's just not a smart thing to do. It would piss off most of his supporters and a shit load of fans to please a vocal minority of pirates...

If incest is a must there are hundreds of them that one has access to on this very forum. This will not be one of them... ever.
BD Said once in an Interview that he only adds fetishes that he likes and that doesn‘t include incest

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
BD Said once in an Interview that he only adds fetishes that he likes and that doesn‘t include incest
I'll be the exact same way. My game is going to be very niche and no amount of begging, harassing or whining will change my mind. When a dev starts bowing to other peoples demands, they tend to burn out and just give up. People need to just let BD write the game his way.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I came back because I wanted to see what changes has happened. But, then I see my fellow incest pervs demanding and harassing a dev over shit. Then people even talking shit about BD being a milker and NOW we have you. Talking even more shit. Just take a fucking break, dude. Relax and calm yourself.
So you came here to see what changes has happened, you saw my post, didn't agree with it and decided to respond... calling me out for doing the same exact thing.
Bottomline is, the game isn't perfect, unfortunately it does have some flaws, and whenever somebody new stumbles upon this thread for the first time, chance is they might appreciate reading about the bad stuff to get the idea what kind of game they're getting into.

But that's just a big lie, i don't care about providing any information to the newcomers, the real reason why we're even having this conversation is because i'm very bored, maybe a touch of some attention craving aswell, you probably feel the same way, i'm not buying the whole bullshit about caring about some guy who's never going to see this shit, am i right or am i right? :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So you came here to see what changes has happened, you saw my post, didn't agree with it and decided to respond... calling me out for doing the same exact thing.
Bottomline is, the game isn't perfect, unfortunately it does have some flaws, and whenever somebody new stumbles upon this thread for the first time, chance is they might appreciate reading about the bad stuff to get the idea what kind of game they're getting into.

But that's just a big lie, i don't care about providing any information to the newcomers, the real reason why we're even having this conversation is because i'm very bored, maybe a touch of some attention craving aswell, you probably feel the same way, i'm not buying the whole bullshit about caring about some guy who's never going to see this shit, am i right or am i right? :D
I really don't give a shit about 'attention'. What I care about is a dev being harassed. I'm an asshole and I say what's on my mind. Which has caused me many issues on this forum. I get warned, infractions, deleted and banned from replying from threads because of my aggressive nature. It's who I am.

So, if you're bored and looking for attention, this isn't the way to go about it. Find a different outlet. Go to the gym, just wear your mask. You don't want the attention of the Covid type giving it to you. Ahahaha

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
People who want the incest aren't called 'pirates'. It's a general term for people who are downloading without paying. Which a lot of us are. I also feel if people(pirates) are wanting to be taken seriously, they should go to Patreon and support a dev and express themselves in a manner to be taken seriously. Not in a manner that can be considered harassment.

But, Patreon rules will never allow for the type of content the harassers are wanting. So, that point is moot. As I've said numerous times before, I enjoy incest in games, but, not all games need that content and when a dev has explicitly said that content won't be in their game, people need to just stop and move on to something that fits what they want. But, no. They want to continue harassing the dev and everyone else in this thread.
I'm not supporting the harassers either.
But you've got me curious.
Now if you have done this or some others of group who take the effort to try and shut up the incest seeking crowd. When raging at a incest requester who is here asking for it even though braindrop mentioned that there won't be incest in the near future if any.
Do you automatically label any requester a harasser or do you take the effort to find if this isn't their first request/harassment?
To be fair, a first request is not the equivalent of harassment. While they should indeed be aware that others are clamoring for the same content. They are not at fault for the actions of their peers. I do believe none of you would accept being called guilty for the actions of someone else?
For conversation sake, I must clarify that I'm only trying to make conversation to understand a bit more of why you'll answer instead of ignoring these posts that annoy, especially since braindrop didn't come here (according to what I hear). I am in no ways making accusations. If you wish to take it that way, I am very willing to ignore this thread until a month or two later when I think they update should be sufficiently big

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Now if you have done this or some others of group who take the effort to try and shut up the incest seeking crowd. When raging at a incest requester who is here asking for it even though braindrop mentioned that there won't be incest in the near future if any.
Do you automatically label any requester a harasser or do you take the effort to find if this isn't their first request/harassment?
To be fair, a first request is not the equivalent of harassment. While they should indeed be aware that others are clamoring for the same content. They are not at fault for the actions of their peers. I do believe none of you would accept being called guilty for the actions of someone else?
For conversation sake, I must clarify that I'm only trying to make conversation to understand a bit more of why you'll answer instead of ignoring these posts that annoy, especially since braindrop didn't come here (according to what I hear). I am in no ways making accusations. If you wish to take it that way, I am very willing to ignore this thread until a month or two later when I think they update should be sufficiently big
Some are trolls, some ignorant, most are lazy.

It's a 2200+ page thread, the can't think they're the first to think of that or ask the question. Putting aside 1 min to use the search and see what the answer is would save everyone a lot frustration and themselves a lot of blow back.

There is zero legitimate reason for anyone to ask that question again in this thread.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some are trolls, some ignorant, most are lazy.

It's a 2200+ page thread, the can't think they're the first to think of that or ask the question. Putting aside 1 min to use the search and see what the answer is would save everyone a lot frustration and themselves a lot of blow back.

There is zero legitimate reason for anyone to ask that question again in this thread.
I have to agree with Naxos on this. Plus, if people would take 5 seconds to look at the tags even, they would see that there's no incest tag. So, either they are blind, can't read or are too lazy.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's a 2200+ page thread, the can't think they're the first to think of that or ask the question.
I thought my post mentioned that this is indeed what should be the case.

Putting aside 1 min to use the search and see what the answer is would save everyone a lot frustration and themselves a lot of blow back.

If you're talking about the to of the page search function. That does find something. When I've tried that, it's lead me to multiple threads. Sometimes with what I'm looking for and in occasion the stuff isn't remotely what I wanted to find or know.

Rather than asking about it. They're requesting. Legitimate reason? Sure there is none and I can accept and maybe agree with that. But thinking about the perspective of someone who wants that content. They'd make their request to contribute towards that all the same. They're not calling any of you out (though there's probably going to be some that refer to your past post and then ask you which counts as calling out). They're using the principle that while the answer might indeed be "NO", you won't get anything if you never ask.

I'm curious about why some feel the desire to comment on the futility or "stupidity" of that request. Is it because it blocks some of the thread you wish to see? Or did it somehow become personal?

My apologies Wolf.
I'm trying to work out the quotation system but I'm not sure how to quote your post as well.

If they're trying to see if this will have incest, I'll agree with you on that one. Now if they're asking/requesting for it to be included in the future, that's not quite the same thing. Even if they know it's futile. I refer again to the principle of no chance if getting anything if you never ask

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
As I am thinking each time I hear certain people posts "When the update", It make me think "Daddy, are we there yet? Daddy!! Are we there yet?!?! God Damnit Daddy, are we fucking there yet,?!?!?" All I can say just be patience and it will come when it is ready.

Well, we had a BETA release not long ago, a fraction of the update. That is good the BD release a small update to keep some of us happy. (I haven't bother myself to download it and haven't check it out). However, we just need to be patience, I am sure it will be coming whenever BD feels it ready. I assumed he been working on Day 10-14 as one update while re-working week 1 as another set of update. Between the two updates, I rather wait until both are released, since I am planning to start from beginning again.

Second thing that I keep reminding myself that BD is one human crew for the "End-to-end" development of WVM. Patience is the key to allow BD to focus on his project, re-balance his life style and schedule, etc.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Current Poll:

I put it off for a day as I feel I'm super close to finishing the base of her model and wanted to show it off but sadly I'm not quite there yet.
(Monthly render set poll will be tomorrow)

So this week we're going to decide her overall personality type and how she interacts with the MC / others.

Remember, this is a true Norwegian black metal band's frontwoman.
This client will not be a "mainstay" character.

(Patreon & SubscribeStar polls will be added together)

Sagewise, emotionally mature, sound judgement17%
Rulerdominant, confident, controlling1%1
Jesterwitty, wild, humorous17%
Rebelindependent, carefree, hates authority56%

As of 21. OCT. 2021 AT 7:30 CET
personally I feel like rebel has been kind of overdone when it comes to any musicians in these kinds of games

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Id also have to add to this that if we were in a public setting, and I asked how you were, and then john asked how you were because he wasn't listening, and then Pete asked how you were because he didnt want to listen, and then mark asked how you were because he was in the loo, and then Paul, and then charlie and then jane.........

No one individually is harassing there, but it would stop you from wanting to go out to dinner with us again.

Side note: This is also the reason I am never invited to parties.

Jul 17, 2020
will day 10-14 update get into the MC as a breeding stud job with Rach in the loyalty path? jamie spoke with rach and everyone agreed to do it but nothing happens cause of the bowling shitshow

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes