Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
We always want, what we can not have. True in life.. true with our adopted mommy!
:D
It's ridiculous that for some reason someone thinks that it's impossible to add incest because of the Patreon, the developers of Motherless and Light of my life don't think so, but BD just doesn't want to add it, I don't know why, but it's pointless to discuss this topic, and everyone who has at least one cell in the brain wants a romance with Azel, I think that many hope that BD will add incest through the remake of the first week, if it happens, it will happen, if not, then poor Azel and Cedey will remain virgins for the rest of their lives. Perhaps enough to discuss this topic, for now it is pointless and it only irritates everyone

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have a question, will there be something like uhm how to say a roster we can change players who play during matches and those who sit on the bench? This would be a nice addition for the future.
Very interesting idea, I don't think it will be that intense, and also it would mean more work. I have to say I don't hate the idea, just personally don't see it happening...

It's ridiculous that for some reason someone thinks that it's impossible to add incest because of the Patreon, the developers of Motherless and Light of my life don't think so, but BD just doesn't want to add it, I don't know why, but it's pointless to discuss this topic, and everyone who has at least one cell in the brain wants a romance with Azel, I think that many hope that BD will add incest through the remake of the first week, if it happens, it will happen, if not, then poor Azel and Cedey will remain virgins for the rest of their lives. Perhaps enough to discuss this topic, for now it is pointless and it only irritates everyone
I don't understand the hope that incest will be added during the week 1 rework when it's been stated by the dev that this vn will not have incest (more than a couple of times). I don't see why bd would lie when he has been pretty upfront about everything else... :unsure:

Reactions: 北方玄武

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't understand the hope that incest will be added during the week 1 rework when it's been stated by the dev that this vn will not have incest (more than a couple of times). I don't see why bd would lie when he has been pretty upfront about everything else... :unsure:
Patron is basically a monopoly at this point. Sure, SS exists but it isn't nearly as big as patreon. Incest is against Patreon's TOS and thus any game containing it has a possibility of getting banned. In this day and age where people can screenshot anything and ruin people's lives, I see no reason why BD wouldn't lie about it seeing he's about to have a baby and just got married. Understandably, there's zero reason at all he should risk his financial stability right now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you need help remembering the names & faces of the characters here's the WVM Character Sheet! (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9)
How can you ever forget their names when they are addressed 100 times in every conversation. Half joking, but seriously though, everyone involved in the situation knows who they are I don't need to be reminded who I'm talking to. How often do you say the name of the person your speaking to?

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Patron is basically a monopoly at this point. Sure, SS exists but it isn't nearly as big as patreon. Incest is against Patreon's TOS and thus any game containing it has a possibility of getting banned. In this day and age where people can screenshot anything and ruin people's lives, I see no reason why BD wouldn't lie about it seeing he's about to have a baby and just got married. Understandably, there's zero reason at all he should risk his financial stability right now.
I can see your pov. Your last sentence I believe is the perfect reason why incest will never ever be in this vn, if more reasons were needed :)

Reactions: moskyx

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
I apologies if it's already answered somewhere but, I will Quote a Question and an Answer of BD from one of his interviews:

"

Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show
Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

"

Does anyone heard or knows anything about such a Modder who is already working on a Mod?
and,
Does anyone knows if Azel's exact same model is being used in any other game/comics?

I appreciate much if you know something and could share with me. Azel is my dream girl and I love her role in WVM, but simply it's not enough for me. I need to see her in a romantic relationship and also in some action.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Oct 22, 2017
I apologies if it's already answered somewhere but, I will Quote a Question and an Answer of BD from one of his interviews:

"

Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.

"

Does anyone heard or knows anything about such a Modder who is already working on a Mod?
and,
Does anyone knows if Azel's exact same model is being used in any other game/comics?

I appreciate much if you know something and could share with me. Azel is my dream girl and I love her role in WVM, but simply it's not enough for me. I need to see her in a romantic relationship and also in some action.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.
As far as we know, no one is working on a mod right now - and it is highly unlikely someone will, for they would need the exact character models from BD and then create all the content. Which would mean a high invest of resources with no gain beside the fame.

All models used in here are BD's own creations. So I doubt you will see them anywhere else.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I have a question, will there be something like uhm how to say a roster we can change players who play during matches and those who sit on the bench? This would be a nice addition for the future.
I am not sure.Right now we have 5 players for the upcoming match(Ethan cant play),so I don't see how we can change players.
2 players should join soon,but they will need some practice with the team.

Reactions: 北方玄武

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
I know this is a nit-pick considering that this type of game is pretty much avoiding realism and I get that most people wouldn't be able to handle it(plus it would be a bitch to code) but I wish games that featured trans characters actually put in some realistic psychology for the characters. So far these games sugar coat it alot.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
As far as we know, no one is working on a mod right now - and it is highly unlikely someone will, for they would need the exact character models from BD and then create all the content. Which would mean a high invest of resources with no gain beside the fame.

All models used in here are BD's own creations. So I doubt you will see them anywhere else.
I am sure I have come across some of the characters' looks in other VN. At least two or so. Now, which VN, I have not recalled which VN at this moment.

Regarding to the Mod, I haven't heard anything if there anyone willing to do the mod for this VN. What GingerbreadMan stated. It would become a major work for the modder to work with with several themes to make it work smoothly. Maybe once BD complete WVM, someone may be willing to work on that. Otherwise it would take a lot of time and investment to do that.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Rouboo

Dark_Mage

Jun 6, 2021
I was reading this and was thinking 'Who the Hell is Jamie?!' I forgot that I changed the name of MC first girlfriend. I changed it to Ana. What a moment when I met Anna later. LOL. Who else changed the name of Jamie and to what?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was reading this and was thinking 'Who the Hell is Jamie?!' I forgot that I changed the name of MC first girlfriend. I changed it to Ana. What a moment when I met Anna later. LOL. Who else changed the name of Jamie and to what?
I changed it to Piper when I first started playing. It's my go to name as I will always love Piper Halliwell.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Changelogs only have how many renders added etc, cant wait to try out the update but cant do it for a few days unfortunately :( how much new content is there?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Changelogs only have how many renders added etc, cant wait to try out the update but cant do it for a few days unfortunately :( how much new content is there?
It's not an update but a leaked beta. No lewd scenes and only story progression.

It's a fraction of what the update will be...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes