Sep 4, 2019
My save file got corrupted. Would anyone be willing to spare me a save file? It would be extremely tedious to go through the entire game just to get to the new content. Thank you!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My save file got corrupted. Would anyone be willing to spare me a save file? It would be extremely tedious to go through the entire game just to get to the new content. Thank you!
I don't have any saves here on my phone, I hope someone hooks you up.

You may want to specify cheating or non-cheating and trans or no trans. That way if someone does help you they will know what you were playing...

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
There is Harper.And Anna.And Keyana.Did I told you about Harper?
i saw Harper and i was done reading thank you all i wanted to know :D so its basically a tease ? the real update will be the full 10-14 days ? ( shorter days as i realised if im not mistaken but still a lot of content)

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
i saw Harper and i was done reading thank you all i wanted to know :D so its basically a tease ? the real update will be the full 10-14 days ? ( shorter days as i realised if im not mistaken but still a lot of content)
Exactly, patience should be rewarded. ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was reading this and was thinking 'Who the Hell is Jamie?!' I forgot that I changed the name of MC first girlfriend. I changed it to Ana. What a moment when I met Anna later. LOL. Who else changed the name of Jamie and to what?
I changed it to Piper when I first started playing. It's my go to name as I will always love Piper Halliwell.
That's one reason I use the default names when they exist. Too confusing to talk about the games otherwise.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, I’ve played the beta. Sat on my thoughts on it for about a week. And now, I’m going to make my opinion known — though I’m sure I’m in the minority.

In my eyes, this game has finally full-on “jumped the shark”. I realize that what Braindrop is trying to do here with his project is a “wish fulfillment” scenario with a massive harem — and that arrangement in and of itself isn’t realistic. But because I knew the goal, it was easy enough to allow some suspension of disbelief. In turn, that allowed me the ability to enjoy the game.

As we’ve gone on, this has now become impossible. The Tali character was the first really problematic turn for me. Still, I just muttered “relax, JD; the man’s just trying to get his Patreons involved — and that’s good for the health of the project” and tried to ignore her. Too, the cartoonish renders of the girls have gotten really noticeable over the last few submissions — to the point of being distracting. Again, though, I just sighed and tried to go along for the ride.

In this most recent beta, the renders were at their most distracting yet. But that wasn’t what finally got me.

It was the ninja.

I’m sorry. That’s…just too much. With this, we’ve officially found the limits of my suspension of disbelief. Coupled with everything I’ve mentioned above, the game’s just no longer plausible enough for me to enjoy.

I’m not writing this post to try and sway anyone’s opinion. If you’re still enjoying WVM, I’m genuinely happy for you. It’s difficult to find games you really love, so please don’t let one man’s opinion ruin it for you. Enjoy it proudly.

This post is mostly being written for Braindrop, because it’s clear how hard he’s worked on the game — and I respect the shit out of that. I feel like I owe it to him to explain why it is that I won’t be following the game anymore (I’m sorry, Zoe…I still love you!). I can assure all reading it that this post is meant to be helpful criticism, moving forward. But I want to caution our Dev that there’s likely a lot of other fans of the game out there feeling like me — that the game has been drifting off-course for some time, now…and has finally reached a place in which it can’t be taken seriously.

Then again, it just might be that I’m alone here. In which case, please ignore me and this long-winded message. But…I would regrettably be surprised to learn that this is true.

JD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, I’ve played the beta. Sat on my thoughts on it for about a week. And now, I’m going to make my opinion known — though I’m sure I’m in the minority.

In my eyes, this game has finally full-on “jumped the shark”. I realize that what Braindrop is trying to do here with his project is a “wish fulfillment” scenario with a massive harem — and that arrangement in and of itself isn’t realistic. But because I knew the goal, it was easy enough to allow some suspension of disbelief. In turn, that allowed me the ability to enjoy the game.

As we’ve gone on, this has now become impossible. The Tali character was the first really problematic turn for me. Still, I just muttered “relax, JD; the man’s just trying to get his Patreons involved — and that’s good for the health of the project” and tried to ignore her. Too, the cartoonish renders of the girls have gotten really noticeable over the last few submissions — to the point of being distracting. Again, though, I just sighed and tried to go along for the ride.

In this most recent beta, the renders were at their most distracting yet. But that wasn’t what finally got me.

It was the ninja.

I’m sorry. That’s…just too much. With this, we’ve officially found the limits of my suspension of disbelief. Coupled with everything I’ve mentioned above, the game’s just no longer plausible enough for me to enjoy.

I’m not writing this post to try and sway anyone’s opinion. If you’re still enjoying WVM, I’m genuinely happy for you. It’s difficult to find games you really love, so please don’t let one man’s opinion ruin it for you. Enjoy it proudly.

This post is mostly being written for Braindrop, because it’s clear how hard he’s worked on the game — and I respect the shit out of that. I feel like I owe it to him to explain why it is that I won’t be following the game anymore (I’m sorry, Zoe…I still love you!). I can assure all reading it that this post is meant to be helpful criticism, moving forward. But I want to caution our Dev that there’s likely a lot of other fans of the game out there feeling like me — that the game has been drifting off-course for some time, now…and has finally reached a place in which it can’t be taken seriously.

Then again, it just might be that I’m alone here. In which case, please ignore me and this long-winded message. But…I would regrettably be surprised to learn that this is true.

JD
Thank goodness I don't feel like you. Tali, to me, is a breath of fresh air. I love she isn't a cookie cutter clone as so many vns tend to use. All the LIs are unique both in looks and personalities.

I play this vn to be entertained and I am greatly.

I will applaud you on a really good post regardless that I don't feel the same. Not that you asked but when there is so many trolls and shit posts, it's nice to see.

Hope you find another vn that you like:)

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Spfjolietjake,

(First, as a child of the Windy City...gotta tell you how much I love your handle!)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm honestly glad you like Tali, regardless of my feelings on her. I kind of live by the let people have nice things school of thinking. Just because it's not for me doesn't mean something's bad. To be clear: The only reason I posted at all was because I really loved this game at one point and wanted to be helpful to Braindrop...even if that meant giving him some bad news regarding my feelings about the game. The fact I still cared enough to post says he did something right!

Again: I hope you guys continue to enjoy the game. Have fun! :giggle:

JD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Spfjolietjake,

(First, as a child of the Windy City...gotta tell you how much I love your handle!)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm honestly glad you like Tali, regardless of my feelings on her. I kind of live by the let people have nice things school of thinking. Just because it's not for me doesn't mean something's bad. To be clear: The only reason I posted at all was because I really loved this game at one point and wanted to be helpful to Braindrop...even if that meant giving him some bad news regarding my feelings about the game. The fact I still cared enough to post says he did something right!

Again: I hope you guys continue to enjoy the game. Have fun! :giggle:

JD
I am sure you can take a break and check in a year or so to check on how the game goes. There been few VNs that I fell off the track after period of time. One of the VN was on slow start and I kept forgetting about it and until I was able to check it out. Most of them, I had to say "Wow, that was a interesting improvement from the early start." Sometime things changes over time.

Hopefully you find another VN that you can enjoy while waiting a year or so to go by and may check how WVM been going afterward. We all have different taste and there are some VN we would really enjoy and there are other that may not enjoy. Plus over time things does change as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ai...

May 30, 2019
My only complaints are about the lack of content for some characters. I don't understand why the game asks if we are interested in Kimmie or Damian's girlfriend if there's not really any content for them. I also wish you could start something with Coach Harper, Cedar, Rainn, or Azel. I understand they might be hesitant about letting you start a relationship with Cedar because she's the mc's sister. But later in the game she's acting interested in the mc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My only complaints are about the lack of content for some characters. I don't understand why the game asks if we are interested in Kimmie or Damian's girlfriend if there's not really any content for them. I also wish you could start something with Coach Harper, Cedar, Rainn, or Azel. I understand they might be hesitant about letting you start a relationship with Cedar because she's the mc's sister. But later in the game she's acting interested in the mc.
There is planned to be 5 years of this vn. Jasmine, Rainn, Harper and (sadly even) Kimmy will get featured and lewdable in upcoming updates. Patience is a friend when you have a cast this big.

Azel and Cedar ARE NOT LIs and NEVER will be lewdable.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I've only played so far through, and I like it so far but wth is up with the character design for the girlfriend, all the characters I've encountered so far look like realistic women facially but the gf's face is just so out of norm

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: beatitnoob

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I've only played so far through, and I like it so far but wth is up with the character design for the girlfriend, all the characters I've encountered so far look like realistic women facially but the gf's face is just so out of norm
Maybe he likes anime waifus, or it should be a unique feature for the Queen. Who knows? The only one who could answer that is BD himself.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020

It was the ninja.

JD
Tali isn't the most outlandish character present in games here and was actually a Patreon voted client that was modified a bit, so Braindrop didn't just create Tali by himself. Patreons voted for her attributes like being a Princess.

Out of curiosity what is it about the ninja that "jumped the shark" for you? Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that person is meant to be an actual Japanese ninja. Just someone that is wearing a face mask because they work for a drug dealer and probably don't want to be identified. The MC even says they just look like a ninja and the person replies that works for a name.

And I went through the game pretty recently from the start and what you would call the current renders started awhile ago, like Day 6 or so. It isn't a recent thing at all. So I'm not sure what you mean there.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes