Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Ok, just a random thought. To solve the Axel/Wendy having no lewd scenes. Have the two of them start dating each other, hell they have already agreed to co-parent the MC.
It's a possibility but still we'd never see it unless the MC is there too.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Ok, just a random thought. To solve the Axel/Wendy having no lewd scenes. Have the two of them start dating each other, hell they have already agreed to co-parent the MC.
I think there are a lot of characters waiting to have content already and those two should be just maternal figures. Better to focus on others and see how their stories and relationships develop.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It could take the old nurse a few thousand times to get pregnant, I'm afraid her ovums are already using walkers.
yes I remembered that just as I hit post. Besides if I remember correctly ( it has been a while since she has appeared ) she is married.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i was holding off on this one as it said beta version but as there has been no update after a month im guessing theres no issues with it?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i was holding off on this one as it said beta version but as there has been no update after a month im guessing theres no issues with it?
It's just a beta that is a sliver of the coming update. There will be a few more of these betas before the release of the update.

I don't know if the next beta will be leaked here because this one wasn't planned to be leaked here...

P.s. the beta has no lewdity...

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I recommend to hold off a bit.I think there will be another BETA this or next month before the possible official release update. I haven't check out the BETA. So, it is your choice...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It's just a beta that is a sliver of the coming update. There will be a few more of these betas before the release of the update.

I don't know if the next beta will be leaked here because this one wasn't planned to be leaked here...

P.s. the beta has no lewdity...
i havent played this since mc got home with a bruised shoulder like a year ago?, so there should be some content right? im mostly concerned about saves being fugged as can happen in some beta releases

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i havent played this since mc got home with a bruised shoulder like a year ago?, so there should be some content right? im mostly concerned about saves being fugged as can happen in some beta releases
There been update, have to search for the link to download it somewhere.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes