ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Beta?
Remake?
Granny?
I don't get it but ok.
We never got to see how he knows granny anyway, so we're just filling in the blanks.
Hope the next update is big, bigger than big, the bigger the better.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Beta?
Remake?
Granny?
I don't get it but ok.
We never got to see how he knows granny anyway, so we're just filling in the blanks.
Hope the next update is big, bigger than big, the bigger the better.
Granny scenes will be part of the reworked first days... she was added into this coming update for continuity's sake.

A few betas which will be probably the size of the last beta will be made. Then finally the update...

I'm trying to be patient but I am already excited

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
i wonder will we be able to get some content with Willabelle any time soon,she is so misterious that i cant help but want to find out more about and obviously add her the growing Harem!!!

Reactions: noobchan51515

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
But just think of how sweet it will be when we come to that point!

I really hope it will be Natalie that urges the MC on to make her mom happy, that would be both sweet and hot :)
Yeah but we will never have a threesome with nat & harper... because that would be kind of incest no?

I dont know if a threesome with mother daughter is in this incest box....

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If the mother and daughter go at it during the threesome its deffenetly incest.
Unless of course they just take turns with the MC, essentially each having a turn with him, but not interacting with each other. I just can't see that happening as that would be more than a little weird for them. While they might be happy for each other being happy with the MC, and even ok with sharing him, I doubt it would extend to sharing him at the same time.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah but we will never have a threesome with nat & harper... because that would be kind of incest no?

Yeah, that would definitely be incest so not gonna happen. I just meant that Natalie is the one to give you the all clear to go after her mother so she can be happy to, sounds a little sappy but i would love it :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Welp if I had my way, Nat and Harp wouldn't touch each other, so it could totally happen in my book without touching the incest taboo.

The only person allowed to touch any of the girls even in a 3some or moresome is the MC. Strictly off limits to each other.

Reactions: Mayonesa

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
But just think of how sweet it will be when we come to that point!

I really hope it will be Natalie that urges the MC on to make her mom happy, that would be both sweet and hot :)
You mean the Beta decisions?
I still don't get that.
When do those options start or have started?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I don't think even Patreon considers it incest if they aren't touching each other, though it's not like Patreon are famous for being transparent about their editorial policies so we can't be completely sure.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes